• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Massive Amounts of Fake Pharmaceuticals- HARM REDUCTION THREAD

Someone with a pill press is making these and there is some speculation there is some MDMA or speed content in them, or it was a failed extasy batch that was repressed to look like OXYs and sold.

I always find it very hard to believe that any one who makes fake pills to sell would put ANY recreational drug in it. Why would they put speed or MDMA into the fake pills? Why not sell that drug separate from the fake pills? I don't understand the concept of spending money on drugs to make fake drugs, and have never experienced it. If you had "failed" ex pills why wouldn't you just sell them as ex, instead of fake 30s? Doesn't make sense.

yea these pills are really popular around here since the op's came out....

makes me wonder if possibly there is some type of antagonist in them? ppl without a habit wouldnt feel anytthing, ppl with a habit would be instantly sick. raipd heart rate, dialted pupils, sweats, ect....

its just a guess

yeah and the fakes are still going around. they dont have the bitter "opiate" taste and the M and 30 rub off easily and theyre almost white in color. theyre chalky and break up really easy. unless you never seen a blue before the ones around here in delray are EASY to distinguish.

If someone has these and wants me to send them a NarcoPouch to test it just PM me. That is if you guys think these might contains any opiate at all.

Since this follows the rules stated a few posts above by a moderator you can order the police-issue NarcoPouch kits from http://www.forensicsource.com

I ordered a box of Marquis back in 2009 and waited a week, called to find shipping status, backordered, finally showed up in 3 weeks.

I'd call them first to make sure they're in stock but they don't sell any quazi-legal items. Mainly LEO stuff.

o and them fake ass 80s was easy to pick out....these sound like they look real close

damn good fakes have been around in canada, i mean identical size with coating on. then again we still get original formulation ocs made by purdue.

edit:

roxy's aren't big here, shit I've never seen a blue, only 10s

Fake M's in the greater Boston region. There seems to be a drought of real M's or people are just buying the white ones because they're cheaper, not sure which. The ones up here people are trying to say they're legit, some of these people are long time users, hopeful maybe? not sure. Let's all just hope they disappear soon.

Mallinckrodt 30mg oxy [M], same as pill ID pic, or another SW Florida fake??

I am really confused right now... I have some M 30s with these specks in them. They are VERY similar to the descriptions of the fake Ms going around (and I am in the south US)...

Thread regarding fake 'Mallinckrodt' roxicodone pills:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=537908

Thread about 'blue specks' in M's:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=560521

These seems to fit the description
BUT:

-none of the posts about fake pills mention specks

-The pill looks exactly like this picture used on rxlist / webmd
IMAGE FROM RXLIST (REDIRECTS TO WEBMD)
MKR83301.jpg

FAKES Comparison (thanks to setmefree):
IMG_1148.jpg
IMG_1150.jpg

-According to the descriptions of the fakes, the fakes are barely larger, almost needing side by side comparison. These are slightly larger, but not close enough in size to fool someone... you can tell from several feet away (they are about the same diameter as generic klonopin, specifically thinking of my teva green 1 mg's but all brands and doses seem to be about the same shape)

-Same goes for color, the post about fakes says they are slightly more blue, but these are obviously blue compared to the almost white Ms with darker blue specks.

-The person I got them from said they were Ms with a few A's too... at home I realized they were all 'M', just 5 usual Ms, nothing out of the ordinary with those 5, but 3 turned out to be these undetermined blues.
To me, I wonder - if they wanted to rip me off, wouldn't they have given all the fake ones? If the fakes are as close as people claim, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference unless I had a real one, which a majority were the 'usual' ones....

-And last, someone DID scrape much of the curvature off of the pills, to the point that the M, score, and 30 is barely noticable... However it doesn't look like it was done to hide any defects or due to the make up of the pill, it was EXACTLY like a crappy pill that went through someone incredibly desperate that they scraped off as much as possible while still leaving the markings... the scrape marks indicate this too. If they were fake, I don't know why these were scraped?

- The taste is unusual, but you might understand how inclusive that is, esp for those of you who have experienced the white, burning 30 IR's, or the larger brownish/red OC 80s that were around with the gelling generics and didn't gell up - but burned reallllyyyy bad.

-It broke up about the same as normal Ms
-I snorted a small line, and it did have a chemical 'taste'... it reminded me of SOMETHING, but I can't figure out what... possibly an oxy from long ago, but possibly ecstasy or some kind of amphetamine..

-
Honestly, i really think that it will either take an actual chemist or a very experienced user to actually distinguish between the real and fakes ones. The reason why i say that is because, i've seen so many real m30's in a lot of different shapes and forms that it lead me to believe that a lot of the guides were inaccurate.
For example, I hear a lot of people mentioning about how the real M30's have little blue spots on the inside when you break them in half...

...There ARE little blue specs that are darker, only a couple visible on surface, and very small

Yes, I found it hard to believe at first, but there are fakes going around--especially in South Florida. For the most part people have been relaying accurate information, but everyone seems to be a little confused so I'll try my best to clarify and elaborate.

These fakes look almost IDENTICAL to the real things... I have handled countless Mallinckrodts over the past few years and it was difficult even for me to differentiate the crunk from the bunk.

The features I am about to describe weren't picked up by my camera phone anyways, and unless you have 20/10 vision I doubt you will be able to discern them all. These fakes, in comparison to real M30s, exhibit the some of following characteristics:

• they are slightly fatter than real M's (or taller). That is, standing flat with the M facing up, their height is just a tad greater.
  • they are slightly bluer than normal. Remember that M's are supposed to be nearly straight white--the A215's are comparatively much bluer. Anyways, the darker shade of these struck me as odd.
  • the pills themselves looked dirty. Strange, considering if legitimate they should be brand new. They did not look like products of pharmaceutical quality craftsmanship. The outer binder was cracking in some places. Upon breaking one in half, the contents' texture looked rather “chalky” and the powder inside tasted wrong. There was a slight tint of orange on the inside also.

...again, just confuses me... these ones match a lot of the features of the fakes, but the differences are easily seen with the naked eye, both the color and size.
Also, his description of the different color matches the rxlist/webmd pill guide picture

Sooo... as you can tell, I have no clue what these are - they match some of the fake qualities, but not near the precision mentioned.... yet they also look exactly like the online picture and have specks...
IF anyone has ever seen a real oxy made by Mallinckrodt that is the color from the database image w/ the specs... please let me know!
Same if you have had the fakes and noticed small darker blue specks!

Thanks

taste.

opiates are incredibly bitter and these fakes have no real taste to them.

I can't believe you put something up your nose without tasting it first.

Hey purple-oxy-kush,

I merged your thread into the big one so anyone looking for information can find it.

@amapola, thank you for merging it - I didn't quite know where to put it, because I just don't understand what the other thread that talks about specks in the M's is referring to...
taste.

opiates are incredibly bitter and these fakes have no real taste to them.

I can't believe you put something up your nose without tasting it first.

I did taste it... it tasted unusual, and no it wasn't bitter... but I recalled some of the less frequent generics (white 30s, brown/red 80s) having a different chemical taste.
However, these are not bitter AT ALL, it is almost starch or chalk like - but there is a chemical taste in there for sure...

There is an aftertaste/drip taste that is actually VERY VERY familiar, but I can't quite remember which drug it was.... so it was one I haven't done in a while, meaning not klonopin (although the chalky taste could be similar to diazepam). The aftertaste seems to remind me of snorting Ecstasy, but it also has a distinct 'diesel fuel' hint similar to cocaine and especially crack cocaine.

I took a bump (like 1/8 the pill) after licking it and not being able to tell much at all.

The fact that it looks exactly like the picture in the database, but that "normal" MALLINCKRODT 30s do NOT look like the official picture is driving me crazy.
If it is fake, I really want to know what is in it - I checked ecstasy data sites where people test and post what is really in the pill.
There were a few pills listed that aren't sold as ectasy, but with more generic opiates popping up it seems there should be a similar database for fake pills in general...

there was talk about testing for an opiate in it, but I really think it needs to be tested as if it is ecstasy like a dancesafe kit...
I find it highly unlikely that there would be an opiate present in a fake opiate...

After having tried a small bump and having some time pass -
[remember, this is after snorting only approx 1/6 of a single pill]
My best guess would be that it is at least one drug that acts as a stimulant and mild psychedelic / dissociative (vision seems similar to ambien's first 'trip-like' effect when colors become more vivid or change tone).
The mention earlier of possible antagonist causing the withdrawal MAY also be true - as the hot flash/sweating/dull headache reminds me of withdrawal. luckily the withdrawal feeling only lasted a few seconds, but i'm still sweating and the dull headache is starting to fade.
The stimulant quality is also nothing like oxy, it is more like your brain is forced to stay active, as with mushrooms - or really bad withdrawals w/ insomnia.

I'm thinking that if someone IS pressing fake OC's, they are likely using similar low-grade, low-recreational value, and most important low monetary value, drugs that have been used to press fake ecstasy for years...
Stuff like TFMPP, BZP, other piperazines....
Diphenhydramine, amphetamine, pseudo-ephedrine, DXM, etc mixtures..
In fact, even this small bump feels similar to a fake E pill I had in the past... I wish I had one of those ectasy kits, a marquis reagent test (along with a Mecke reagent test, just in case there is an opiate, but I doubt it)...

I may consider sending my remaining tab, although scratched up, to ectasydata.org for GC/MS testing and find exactly whats in it, especially since this seems to be a quickly spreading problem in SW Florida and moving up the entire east coast...

********brand new fakes**********

I am really confused right now... I have some M 30s with these specks in them. They are VERY similar to the descriptions of the fake Ms going around (and I am in the south US)...

Thread regarding fake 'Mallinckrodt' roxicodone pills:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=537908

Thread about 'blue specks' in M's:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=560521

These seems to fit the description
BUT:

-none of the posts about fake pills mention specks

-The pill looks exactly like this picture used on rxlist / webmd
IMAGE FROM RXLIST (REDIRECTS TO WEBMD)
MKR83301.jpg

...There ARE little blue specs that are darker, only a couple visible on surface, and very small

...again, just confuses me... these ones match a lot of the features of the fakes, but the differences are easily seen with the naked eye, both the color and size.
Also, his description of the different color matches the rxlist/webmd pill guide picture

Sooo... as you can tell, I have no clue what these are - they match some of the fake qualities, but not near the precision mentioned.... yet they also look exactly like the online picture and have specks...
IF anyone has ever seen a real oxy made by Mallinckrodt that is the color from the database image w/ the specs... please let me know!
Same if you have had the fakes and noticed small darker blue specks!

Thanks

*******IMPORTANT UPDATE TO MY GUIDE*************

Thanks to everyone who has contributed something and taken this thread seriously. I'm pissed and have no courtesy left right now; we are trying to help people so don't post anything if you don't know what you're talking about.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THESE ARE NEW FAKES. I was unfortunate to acquire some yesterday and could tell something was up when I got home and examined them. They look almost EXACTLY like this picture and have several characteristics of the fakes I described in my earlier post, but whoever makes them has been reading the forums and learning from their mistakes.

They were still too fat but seemed to be forged with greater care than my first instance; they didn't look old or dirty, nor was the binder cracking apart either.

The edges were normal but the innards of the pill still looked chalky and tasted bad. Any taste besides bitterness is the wrong taste.

Esentially these looked completely legit. My connect didn't even know and was completely shocked.

My area of concern was all of the blue specs. I had never known of (or maybe never noticded) an M to have these, so I assumed maybe Mallinckrodt changed the formula after the DEA bust or something. Most reports regarding fakes seemed to center around the most noticable feature, its color. The darker-than-normal shade of blue gave them away and someone has since changed to pressing ones mostly white, with blue specs that are hardly noticeable.

I can say with 100 percent certainty that these are fake and are currently in South Florida.

My evidence includes the foil test; having used to smoke them on tin foil (chasing the dragon) with a companion countless times, I thought burning them would be a great way to verify the pills composition. The first batch, referenced in my extensive earlier report, as well as this new batch of speckled M's, both failed the resien test by leaving dark orange and red resein trails that are not typical.

Smoking a blue is wasteful but seems to be the only reliable and reasonable way to verify whether your pill came from a pharma lab or someone's basement.

I don't get nautious like many people say when they take a fake though. There is also absolutley some kind of amphetamine present; I ate a half several hours ago and I do not feel good at all. My heart has been racing. This was very difficult to type because my brain is completely nonfunctioning right now; a serious side effect I get from large doses of amphetamines due to the permanent damage that abuse cause my brain. it is unmistakeable.
I can't think right now so I will just leave that as an update to beware. i'll try and put more detail in later =right now i really dont feel good. be safe everyone.

this is 1 of the worst thing I've ever heard whoever did this is a Dick and honestly should be shot and killed I live in massachusetts and do blueberries almost every single day and have a lot of friends who do them every day and haven't seen anything or heard of anything around d here

Hey,up here in New Hampshire I know of ppl who have gotten these fake 30's!! They said it burned when they snorted it.So,Im sure they made their way to a bunch of states,especially on the east coast.

Damn, makes me wish I had taken advantage of the last blues around after the big pain clinic bust around here. It took months for the price of oxy's to finally shoot up for me, but they have.

Now I'm just going to stick to heroin when I decide to binge. It's cheaper anyways since the oxy's all got closed down. But if I do get oxy's, I'll be sure to tell my hook-ups to stay away from M's and stick to A's til all of this clears up.

when I lived in Orlando this past year I never came across the fakes or even heard about them, but I did heroin way more often than blues. I was shooting everything so thank God I didn't get the fakes.

there were some going around about 6 months ago in sarasota, these almost always had very very small chips and nicks in them and were very brittle. if you put them in a pill bottle and shake it, they start busting apart. and these ones (praise jeebus) get pretty foamy like powdered laundry soap when mixed with water. my buddy was about to iv 3 of them.