• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Massive Amounts of Fake Pharmaceuticals- HARM REDUCTION THREAD

People might just be getting ER sick from these because they are dope sick. If they are addicted then they get fakes to get through the day, they are going to get sick. So, maybe the fakes aren't really making people sick ya know.

^ that plus finding out they are fakes could give a placebo effect that something bad is in them therefore making you think and feel that they made you sick. it's all in the mind.

Quick question Cane, I did some quick Googling, would it be against the rules to source where to get the NarcoPouch Opiate Reagent kits (since Nib apparently found a somewhat working source)? I'm not sure how police supply companies go about selling those kits to the general public but I've ordered other police equipment from police supply companies without problem.

Being able to test which opiate a pill/tablet contains without GC/MS would be awesome.

if the link contains outside sources to illicit substances then no it cannot be linked to. however if it contains harm reduction items and nothing but, not even remotely quasi-legal (bath salts, kratom etc) then yes it is fine.

pm me the link and i can check it out for verification if you like:)

People might just be getting ER sick from these because they are dope sick. If they are addicted then they get fakes to get through the day, they are going to get sick. So, maybe the fakes aren't really making people sick ya know.

^ that plus finding out they are fakes could give a placebo effect that something bad is in them therefore making you think and feel that they made you sick. it's all in the mind.

This is the first thing that i thought of when people were getting sick, but it still does suck that there are so many fakes out there anyway.

I just got 4 of the V 48 12s and I think they may be fake. I've never had them before, but after comparing them to a picture online, they look a tad bit off. The font of the 48 12 is a bit more small and closer spaced then the picture of them on the interent. The back side with 48 12 has the "ring" the OP was talking about. And it's hard to tell by comparing it to the picture ont he internet, but the width of the pill seems smaller. I did the taste test, and it does taste somewhat bitter. I've never tasted them before, I snort them so not sure exaclty what it's supposed to taste like. Can anyone confirm if this is how the V 48 12 are actually suposed to look like or could I possibly have fakes? I'm in Wisconsin. The link to the picture I'm comparing my pills to is
http://www.pharmer.org/images/domestic/oxycodone-v-4812

Is that picture accurate? Any help would be greatly appreciate on how these are supposed to look. What really makes me think they are fake is they have the ring on the 48/12 side on the outer edge where as I can't see it in the picture. But maybe that is normal for these and the picture is old ?

you snort them but dont know what it tastes like?

you sure bout that?

I guess I could have explained that a bit better. I've been doing Oxycontin for almost 5 years. I recently switched to getting Roxi's about 2 months ago when I could no longer get the old OC formula. I've had the A215s and M30s so far. This is the first time I've got the V's and I'm not sure what it's supposed to taste like. That's the reason for this post, as I'm not sure what they are supposed to look like, but they look off compared to the picture I see online.

i was just messin withj you..im not really the person to know..we rarely get roxis around here at least when i did OCs we didnt but that was 2 years ago

whats yourtolerance up to after 5 years of use?

k4fnf8.jpg

I took a picture with my cell phone. You can see the ring around the outer edge. Is this real or fake?

Below is a picture I found on the internet and what I'm comparing mine to:

33blrhl.jpg

Chinky -

I was up to about 240mg of OC per day a couple years ago. I used to pay about $40 for an 80mg. Now I average about 90 - 120 MG / day and it costs about $25 per 30 mg.

are you in GA like OP, what makes you think they could be fake? has it been goin around your area?

to me the pill does look differnt..why nit just snort one and find out?

i was just messin withj you..im not really the person to know..we rarely get roxis around here at least when i did OCs we didnt but that was 2 years ago

So is there a shortage of pharmaceuticals in Chicago?

Just the fact that there are so many differences in the apperance of the pill. I'd rather not do one and wind up sick from whatever is in it, if it in fact is fake, until I can find someone who can confirm that this is either real/fake. I'm in Wisconsin, I recently just started getting Roxi's so I'm not sure if it's been going on in my area or not.

That 2 in the number 12 looks off. Honestly, it looks like yours say AB R

So is there a shortage of pharmaceuticals in Chicago?

no not really quite the opposite rreally..at least when i was in it..its just most OC users out here make the jump if the tolerance gets that high..and for even back then the only time i had roxis is when my friend visited from fla a couple timesa year

From my experience, the Qualitest brand roxis are very inconsistent. I see them quite a bit and it seems their quality control is lacking.

^^^ I agree. I've gotten V's only a few times in the past, but they looked like what you got, with the ring and everything. Please don't take my word on it but that's my experience. I assumed it was humidity at the time making them like that.

FAKE M 30's in the Tampa Bay area. ID GUIDE

I have pics but they are on my drive, not the internet; the up-loader seems to require plagiarizing from the internet. I'm new to the forum thing so if someone could help me out that would be great. I think i was able to upload one as an attachment, but they are sort of worthless because the quality is not good.

Yes, I found it hard to believe at first, but there are fakes going around--especially in South Florida. For the most part people have been relaying accurate information, but everyone seems to be a little confused so I'll try my best to clarify and elaborate.

These fakes look almost IDENTICAL to the real things. So real in fact, it disturbed me off enough to want to help others in avoiding them. Back story is irrelevant; I acquired them from some sketchy dude as a byproduct of some sketchy deal. I have handled countless Mallinckrodts over the past few years and it was difficult even for me to differentiate the crunk from the bunk. But as soon as I examined them I got a funny feeling in my gut--that sense you get when you know something is up, but you just can't put you're finger on it.

The features I am about to describe weren't picked up by my camera phone anyways, and unless you have 20/10 vision I doubt you will be able to discern them all. These fakes, in comparison to real M30s, exhibit the some of following characteristics:

• they are slightly fatter than real M's (or taller). That is, standing flat with the M facing up, their height is just a tad greater.
  • they are slightly bluer than normal. Remember that M's are supposed to be nearly straight white--the A215's are comparatively much bluer. Anyways, the darker shade of these struck me as odd.
  • the pills themselves looked dirty. Strange, considering if legitimate they should be brand new. They did not look like products of pharmaceutical quality craftsmanship. The outer binder was cracking in some places. Upon breaking one in half, the contents' texture looked rather “chalky” and the powder inside tasted wrong. There was a slight tint of orange on the inside also.

I know these descriptions are very common and probably hard to visualize, but if you encounter one and have some experience then you will know what I am talking about. Take time to familiarize yourself with the intricate details of a real pill; your best weapon in combating counterfeits is your mind.

EVEN WITH EXPERIENCE THESE FLAWS CAN BE EASILY OVERLOOKED.

• even less noticeable was an irregular shape on the backs (“30” side of the pill). When examined very closely from overhead, with the pills up on their sides (M facing left or right), all three fakes possessed the same blemish in the back curvature of the pill. The fronts (boxed Ms) looked symmetrical and well rounded yet the backs did not. This usually requires a mag. glass, but the best way to describe it is if someone took a file and shaved off miniscule bits to even it down, resulting in more of a point than a full curve. Regardless, a good indicator when looking at questionable items is your own descriptions. If “sloppy” or “crude” are adj. describing your inventory, then more thank likely they are fakes.

The most defining characteristic for me however was the tar trail. I used to smoke them occasionally with a beautiful girl and am familiar with a real one's properties and reactions on foil. Smoking is a horrible waste but I thought another series of tests would be helpful. The results revealed:

• These fakes left an orangish resin trail, smelled wrong, tasted wrong, gooped up and burned too easily.

Having explained the identifying characteristics of these fake M's, I can only speculate as to what they actually were. I am in agreement with some who have testified before me. At first, I actually felt a bit more energetic and became engrossed in my computer work. My initial thought before research, based upon the effects, was that it felt like some sort of weird amphetamine. Perhaps something in the MDMA class, but I won't explore that here. After research, I am almost certain that my pills contained just that—maybe along with a stronger amphetamine such as meth, and perhaps some mystery opiate also. It seemed like whoever cooked up these pills was trying hard to mimic the speedy oxycodone high by piecing together different psychoactives and their different feelings.

My buddy who arranged this deal seemed unperturbed and reported that his pills did exactly what they were supposed to despite having come from the same batch. This does nothing, except confirm yet again his ignorance and reaffirm the power of the PLACEBO EFFECT. I suspect that this is linked to his delivery method—snorting. Again, ignorance. But try explaining bio-availability to a junky and you realize that they just don't give a fuck.

There many different types of fakes out there and this guide should help you to critically examine the features of any pill, analyze the facts, and synthesize your findings. Question every item you come across. Study it. Don't take anyone's word for it.

Hope this was somewhat helpful.

"Someone with a pill press is making these and there is some speculation there is some MDMA or speed content in them, or it was a failed extasy batch that was repressed to look like OXYs and sold." ---- a quote from an earlier post in this thread.

i know a dealer that got ripped on a batch of fake Malli's. Every single one in the batch was fake. he described the same effects as above and suspected there might be some MDMA in it. they noticed large pupils and euphoria (but not the beloved opiate euphoria) following consumption of them. this was in the North/South Carolina area.

damn im sure glad im done with that ..i remember back when i was using they had some fake 80s goin around for a lil while