• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Massive Amounts of Fake Pharmaceuticals- HARM REDUCTION THREAD

Could you post pictures? We often don't allow these types of threads if they can't be substantiated because usually they are just remnants from a batch years ago or one person getting bunk rather than representative of a widespread trend.

With pictures, at least people know what to look out for.

I have never seen these fake roxi's, since I am now out of the Oxycodone game, but back a couple years ago we acquired a large supply of fake 80's one time. They looked real, the coating was basically legit. But if you tasted them it BURNED like a fucker. Snorting them clogged the shit outta your nose. Good thing we decided not to bang them the first time we tried them. Anyways there was SOME kind of psychoactive in it, not sure what though. Definitely felt very strange and disassociated almost for a few hours. I couldn't even begin to tell you what was in them. Felt kinda like low dose ketamine mixed with a benzo. Who knows.

Sucks that people are resorting to faking Roxi's because of the stupid OP situation. Lame.

I live in the North East & never once heard of or saw fake Roxis or Oxys but then again, I dont know many pills poppers.

I ran into the fake 80's AND fake 40's about 6 months or so ago. I only bought one of each from the same guy. They didn't burn when I tasted them, I didn't snort them either though, I banged em' both together and didn't feel a thing. I don't think they had any bitterness either when I tasted them. The next day I talked to the guy and he gave me some Roxis(real) he had complaints from everyone about the oxys.

He told me the guy he got them from supposedly robbed em from a pharmacy drugstore cowboy status. And the guy later got caught up doing that. I heard pharmacys were actually giving jackers fake OC's?? So that would account for that. They looked completely legit.

I am sorry that happened! Luckly I have only ever seen a fake 80s like a year ago, and didn't waste any money on them. They were obviously faked(wrong size and color)

I edited "flooding the market" out of the title because nothing in here substantiates that and there's no need unnecessarily raise panic.

to the poster asking if there is any effect at all - several people said yes, just weak. I highly disagree with this, and chalk it up to placebo.

I can post pics if anyone is interested

pictures

from my phone. shitty pics, and u cant see the "a/ 215" people my phone image sucks :(

Attachments

• fakeroxi.jpg
    fakeroxi.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 1,410
It actually kind of makes sense that a Pharm would give out fake pills to would be robbers. Prolly a sugar pill like birth control or something. I was talking to this girl who said some pills she gets (something for women, I wanna say maybe birth control) Looks just like the V roxis...just it doesnt have the dash on the one side, but the V and the color are ident from what she said. Anyway, its along the same lines as banks giving out inked monies and shit to thieves. The more I think about it the more plausible this scenario is in my eyes. That way a fuckton of pills dont hit the market and what not.

Could you post pictures? We often don't allow these types of threads if they can't be substantiated because usually they are just remnants from a batch years ago or one person getting bunk rather than representative of a widespread trend.

With pictures, at least people know what to look out for.

this. because we're also an international board it almost makes these reports futile.

as this is american centric i'll move it into the regional forum.

just recently in Ohio my friend bought a lot of fake Roxi 30s... be careful out there

Maybe those pics are just bad.. but from what I can see.. how would you even get the idea that those are real? They look like shit.

Maybe those pics are just bad.. but from what I can see.. how would you even get the idea that those are real? They look like shit.

Agreed.

I'm sure we all appreciate the heads up but, sadly unless people get the chance to try out their product before hand then they will get burnt. My advice would be to stick with your dealers. Most people won't rip off repeat customers. If you find a deal that sounds too good to be true then it probably is especially if it's someone that you don't really know. Lastly if this is a problem in your area make sure you check em out before you hand over the cash and always meet "new" dealers in a public area with people around so they'd be less likely to do something stupid like shoot ya for telling em to fuck off for selling fake shit. If you're really sketched out by someone have em follow you into a store and make the exchange in there.

Be safe fuckers.

^^ yep yep, i have made many a deal on aile "whatever" inside the grocery store or wal-mart cuz i feel like that is less sketchy then meeting in the parkin lot, imo

Shiit just meet in the police staishon that way yuo can press charges file commplante if ya get burnedt.

i think meeting inside a grocery store or whatever is more legit then doin it in the parking lot but thats just me, long as both dudes got thier timing down n arent waiting on aile whatever for like 10 mins then its fairly legit

We actually have gotten some of these up here in massachusetts now it sucks it pissed me off so much that I was wasting my money on what should be a legit med now being faked that's just fucked as ppl say u used to be able to kno what ur getting with pharms but it drove me to get on the methadone clinic and I love it I'm fuckin.g rich now Haha