• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Massive Amounts of Fake Pharmaceuticals- HARM REDUCTION THREAD

I have seen one of these fakes. In plant city florida, (near tampa or brandon, for those who dont know.)

They are exactly as everybody else is saying. A little darker in color, and they are definitely a little bigger. Theres a good chance you wouldn't notice if you weren't paying attention. Like, if you didn't have a real pill with you to compare it to, you could be fooled. but if you did have a real pill with you to compare, you would notice rite away that the fake is BIGGER.

I didnt try em, but the person who had the fake did, and she said it didnt do shit to her. I believe it made her feel sick. I dont think she went to the hospital or anything though.

I have heard form someone else that they are all over ft. lauderdale. But i dont know this for sure. However there does seem to be a lot of people all saying the same thing.

finally someone was able to make a thread about this, i tried a couple months ago when i ran into some but it was deleted.

And yeah that last pic is right on spot.

Has anybody been able to do a proper GC/MS test on these pills? From what people are saying, there is certainly a psychoactive in them, but its not anything near an opioid/opiate...but some kind of stimulant/stimulant RC.

This is very dangerous, a lot of people I know who take opiate pills use them to bring the edge off of a stimulant/stimulant RC....I second the notion that if anybody comes across these and has the money/means they should get them tested.

Fake pharms are one of the worst things. One of the reasons I like pharm opiates so much is I know (knew!) exactly what I was getting, what dosage, etc.8)

Fakes in TN and MS JUST FOUND

Heyas.... A friend of mine just purchased a quantity of M Box 30 Roxy's in southern TN and brought them back here to NE MS. They were the really light blue-almost white color and the stamps were really good. The smell and taste upon innsuff. was very apparent he said. That's when he called me because of my exposure and knowledge of meds. I got one and compared to they R stamp version of the Roxy and the differences were easily documented.

The edges were very wide with little or no taper, just like the new OP Oxy's. There was an almost sterile-like aroma upon him grinding it down in front of me and when i finger-tasted it it was clear. I drafted(what I call insuff.) a tiny bit and the smell and taste was almost the same as when cocaine(ether base) has been cut with Vita K, with one difference. There was a pepper-like taste upon drain. I dont know if it was an intentional additive, or if the batch was blotched and pressed for Ether-base Extasy. Whichever, they were pawned off on him for real ones.

I saw where several neighboring states have seen these as well, and I wanted to post all that I found out about these in hopes of helping others identify a fake better.

Thanks for reading and talk to you all soon............

FISH %)

I will try to get a couple pics up asap of these. They are the faint blue color and the imprint is spot-on. I will keep you updated all.

When I was in Orlando on vacation, someone was talking about this happening recently. The pain clinics are having issues or something down there, and "blues" as they all say, are in high demand. So definitely all over florida and the SE.

I feel like it is going to spread more, so keeping this around is probably a good idea.

this is 1 of the worst thing I've ever heard whoever did this is a Dick and honestly should be shot and killed I live in massachusetts and do blueberries almost every single day and have a lot of friends who do them every day and haven't seen anything or heard of anything around d here

With marquis reaction EZ tests or other home testing kits, you can detect the presence of opioids/opiates but not specifically WHICH opiate. If these fake pills have any opioid them, the test will not differentiate between them and it won't tell you if other harmful ingredients were used.

That is not exactly true. I have NarcoPouch Opiate Reagent tests that the cops use. I bought this because of fake 80's that were going around. Each type of opioid will show a different color. Purple for Heroin/Morphine, Green for Codiene, Light brown for Opium, black for Darvon, Yellow for Oxy and Methadone. Clear for Demerol

I was only able to find one company to order these from though and they were horrible. I waited 2 weeks and never received my order so I canceled it and got my money back. About a month later it showed up.

That's a good question, but it is also good that kits like that exist. Somebody needs to see what opiate (although it sounds like its not an opiate at all) or what is in these!

The nice thing about pharmys used to be that you *knew* what you were getting.

That is not exactly true. I have NarcoPouch Opiate Reagent tests that the cops use. I bought this because of fake 80's that were going around. Each type of opioid will show a different color. Purple for Heroin/Morphine, Green for Codiene, Light brown for Opium, black for Darvon, Yellow for Oxy and Methadone. Clear for Demerol

I was only able to find one company to order these from though and they were horrible. I waited 2 weeks and never received my order so I canceled it and got my money back. About a month later it showed up.

Thank you for correcting that. I really don't know what I was thinking there. I know that's not true at all. I often refer people to lists of colors different drugs turn using reagents.

Quick question Cane, I did some quick Googling, would it be against the rules to source where to get the NarcoPouch Opiate Reagent kits (since Nib apparently found a somewhat working source)? I'm not sure how police supply companies go about selling those kits to the general public but I've ordered other police equipment from police supply companies without problem.

Being able to test which opiate a pill/tablet contains without GC/MS would be awesome.

Warning - Fake Roxi 30s

Just a warning to those that aren't aware. I live in the southeast, and I've been hearing about them for a week or so now, and didn't think much of it. I've heard of fake "m"s and fake "a"s.

well....today I was fortunate enough to get bulk of them, and now I'm out a huge chunk of $$$.

How to distinguish the fake ones:

Fake ones:
1) are pressed shitty. The prints on them wear off easily, and some are even different SIZE in pill width if you look close enough.
2) They don't taste bitter, they taste chalky, kind of like how kpins taste. I've heard one person say they are cornstarch.
3) If you snort em, you might cough/sneeze, this happened to me and I've been hearing others say the same thing.
4) Many of them have a "ring" around the pill, like a quarter (US currency) coin has, a raised ring.

In a car, with only a cell phone light, it was very hard to distinguish the difference, and I was told they were just old. I went home and compared them to a r "a" and you can obviously tell the difference side by side.

After knowing they are fact, its pretty easy to tell now - and honestly if I paid attention to the warnings I'd have gotten I would have been noticed right away. I just never came across fake roxis before...

I hope this is the right section, just hope no other BLers get scrwed like I did.

Sorry to hear but these have been going around pretty much since the change in the original OC's to the OP's. Luckily i get mine from the pharmacy with my script. Better luck next time homes.

I heard of others getting fake pills saying that they were some kind of stimulant RC in them. That was the best part about pharms is that you always knew what you were getting oh well there goes that.

Once a month I get from a pharmacy, but this was a rare move I was making just because I really need a car, in order to get a job and get to the University and whatnot....I guess its a sign if anything....

do the fakes at least do anything??
like.. is there any drug in it at all? or is it just binder compressed to a pill?
because even if there is a little bit of something in it it wouldn't be a total loss.( or make a solution of 500ml Propylene Glycol and a few grams phenazepam. mix it up until it is all dissolved and then use a dropper to drop a drop or two on each pill making them a benzo and sell them as phenazepam tablets for cheap, it wouldn't be a complete loss, and some people might like to have the benzo to go along with opiates (if they can acquire any) but don't put more than 2mg on each pill at MOST.
1mg might even be a better idea because people like taking handfuls of benzos not knowing potency)

Anyway, sorry to hear that happened, but hopefully you can do something with them.
Just please don't be a jerk and sell them off as real ones like was done to you :\ or do, i don't care. Your prerogative.
i don't even know if you were acquiring them for sale or personal use, but when i hear bulk i assume for selling purposes..

and this is all hypothetically of course.. no one is actually selling anything (for you narcs out there :p )

I bought some of these recently in AZ. God damn money down the tubes. I still can't get a hold of my guy either. I am beginning to think something happened to him. Maybe an angry customer, or worse yet he could have been popped. But anywayz I couldn't tell a difference just by looking at them, BUT I did notice there was NO bitterness at all. I banged em and felt no rush and knew they were fake cause I didn't miss. I felt "weird" though for a few hours too. I don't know what was in them but it had no recreational value at all.

The closest thing I could compare the feeling to was that of an ssri. I don't know though, it wasn't a placebo I don't think cause I felt this weirdness for about 2 hrs.

These ones looked legit from what I could tell. They were the A's. I could only tell by the taste something was up. And by then it was too late. I was already home. Watch out for these.

No honor amongst thieves eh? Not sayin you are one, but I never put the level of trust behind a deal, especially one invovling considerable amounts of money and expect it to go off smoothly. Then if you deal with someone who does it too then its only a matter of time before they start burning bridges. Ive seen it all too often where a supplier uses and has to quit and ends up doing this to get some last fixes or to shut the people out of life. Nevertheless, be careful people and know what you are getting no matter what. If someone doesnt wanna give you the chance to examine then they are a bad dealer and shitty buisnessman/woman and are probably trying to burn you anyway.. Move on find yourself new connects.

No such thing as a fast buck my friend, no matter how often you can get that fast money.