• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Massive Amounts of Fake Pharmaceuticals- HARM REDUCTION THREAD

fake oxy

So, to tell what a fake is in my experience is that they look fake cuz they are not a perfect outline of the imprint. If the pill is in anyway mutated by dents or missing edges then don't consume them. Look at the side also, cuz you can see a line where they were pressed plus the color is faded and you might even see brown speckled pieces. A pill manufacturing company/ machine producer perfect pills, man made have defects. And to be more careful make sure who u get them from who has their own scripts. If you buy off the street then that is the chance you take. A 30dollar high ain't worth a 1000 hospital bill or even worse, death.

Massive amounts of fake Mallinckrodt M box 30mg Oxys Hitting HARM REDUCTION THREAD

Apparently it is bad.

Can anyone discuss how to determine a real one? To keep everyone safe and not dead?

Or if someone gets a fake please post a picture!

Or if someone can be specific in discussing the characteristics of legitimate ones -

color, taste, thickness compared to Qualitest V and A/215 brands.

I have heard they can for sure be differentiated with some practice, but people are getting very sick, like ER sick.

Is there a way to adapt a home drug testing kit to work on these pills in other words could you get one and test the pill for opiate content somehow?

Thanks - this is hitting a lot of people.

Also I would not post this frivolously - I did some of the research behind the link between insuffalation and silicosis with OPANA ER - see here in ADF - http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?p=8732234#post8732234

This is not a joke and there needs to be some awareness among the community so no one else is hurt.

Please scroll down since I cannot post link to read firsthand reports I excerpted from the originals so that we would be 100% safe with any copyright issues - they are just excerpts and reprintable under the fair use act and will hopefully raise awareness - as a community there needs to be ZERO tolerance for this sort of fake medicine thing especially when it is dangerous to your health and not at all what you expect.

fake pharmaceuticals, what the fack?

This is me making a short story longer than it needs to be. Please stick with me. Im trying to gather some information on fake pressed pain pills. Particularly oxycodone 30s. When it comes to purchasing, obviously there's always a chance you're not going to receive what you asked/paid for. I've been beat before, not given the amount I paid for, or just totally dicked out of anything. But now you can't even get the fucking pharmaceuticals that you've already over paid for, because some douches out there make fakes!? Everybody knows that buying ecstasy, coke, dope, and meth could have a good chance of being a hit or miss cause someones out there cooking and cutting it up, wrapping it in nice little baggies, awaiting to make someone feel like it's Christmas day. Hey, somebody's gotta provide us with goodies. Understandable. Maybe it's just me, but it kind of hurts my soul knowing that there is a new level of shiestiness out there. I've been using opiates for the past ten years roughly, off and on. My preferred choice would be oxy/Roxicodone 30s or 15s. But in times of struggle, I'd take anything to prevent withdrawal, if necessary. I usually only use every once in a while, and try to not let anything spin out of control, but I think a lot of blue lighters understand that it just doesn't always happen the way we plan. Even though all the times dealing with dealers can be the most frustrating part of your day, I never thought I'd get a fake pill. So I did some research and it looks like the area I'm in gets a lot of fakes that come from a few states over that get shipped out from some Canadian pill presser (or so I've been told.) I've gotten ones that seem like fentanyl, and ones that have a more dope like resemblance. Only difference in it is that they break up pretty easy, and sometimes the color is off, as if they had been handled a bit too much (maybe from the oil on skin). But once snorted, it's an easy tell that they ain't no factory made opiate. NOT what I had planned, or wanted. Anybody else have any experience with this (well, to me) problem? Please share, or any information of what you think they might actually be.

A $500 pill press, some fent analouge, binder/cut and you pressing pills...
Fake 80's (fent, green all the way through), fake Roxi 30's. We dont even get those in Canada, blue all the way through and fent shit.
There is square blue Facebook pills with the "F" pressed into it full of fent for fuck sake. There's other ones that look like candy too.

fake 3 mblocks

Been around this stuff for a long time and heard bout fake 30s and actually came across some today! I could tell immediately it was little shorter but wider just a tint darker but dead give away was the m was of to the left! Told my not no go didn't believe me so I tried to break it and was almost impossible! They are out there so be careful! Also heard these things have been making people sick too! This guy said he had people coming back for more too! I laughed my ass off!

Fake pills and knock off are nothing new.

Used to be counterfeit oxycontin 80s when they were all the rage that contained fentanyl, it's no laughing matter people die this way.

I would recommend avoiding them as you should inform your friends to do the same.

Ur stupid. Anything these days can be mimicked. Im dealing with fake drugs that supposedly can't be cut or stepped on. Its totally out there..educate urself

I am in So Cal and not sure what to think about what I've been getting from a pretty new source. The blues always look right, M's K9's and A215's. Sometimes they look more handled than others but all imprints, colors, everything seems just right. The only thing I ever wondered about is the score on the back of the M's is perfectly center but not aligned with the M on the front. It cuts the M at an angle, and not always at the exact same angle. Newest batch yesterday looks good as usual, whitish with blue specks, but these ones don't snap in the middle; they come off the line a bit.

Last edited:
http://imgur.com/a/7ZCMB
The lighting doesnt show the true color, the color of these (with real lighting) is the exact same as real a215's, (I broke them all in half when testing how they broke up)

They crumble fairly easily (almost exactly like the regular a's)

They have the right inprint,

Only sketch thing I had about them was they looked worn out, like theyve been at the bottom on a pill bottle, and shaked about or got some water on them and dried kinda look.

I have a 30mg oxycodone tolerance, and I took my first blue in the morning yesterday, after the peak comeup begin, my worst fear happened, they were fake I think! I started shaking, heart rate shot to 140, blood pressure shot up 20-30 points, I began to feel short of breath, with dizziness+ anxiety of having a heart attack. I had to call 911, because I never felt like this before from oxy, and had to go through the whole ER System! Terrible day, and on top of that I felt pretty bad I wasted 200$ on 8 oxy and have no more real oxy!

another pic of the rest of 7, (again they are split in half because I did that after getting them, and also it was the LIGHTING that changed the color of the last 2, they are all the same color, the only thing that was dodgey was the "worn down" look)
http://imgur.com/tqG6JeG
Also 1 more thing, they are all the same size, the picture makes some look bigger because when I split them unevenly some tilt to the table more causing the illusion they are different sizes.

For me The effects besides having the panic attack were similar, pupils came pinned, the comeup/peak/comedown started around same time, but had an extremely dry mouth, almost like I took 60mg oxy, and just had all the regular side effects increased, not sure what was in them. some sort of opiod and stimulant combo or something.

also just flushed these fakes down the toliet this morning, after taking my last (real percocet 10s), gunna get on suboxone soon.

Last edited:
Got one on my bday last friday. 2 seizures, baker acted, 5 days in hospital. Horrible horrible trip. Dont do it. Not worth it. Will never put anything in my body a doc didnt perscribe again!

I made a thread somewhere, but I'll add it here for info sake.

In CA bay area there are Xanax bars pressed with fentanyl that a couple months back led to a few deaths. One person I spoke to said they think they have different edges and are a bit bigger and less dense as if not pressed as well.

Be careful out there people! Be safe!

so I aquired an oxy last night. It says CDN on one side and 80 on the other. It is green, and green all the way through. But now I hear that they're supposed to be white on the inside? I can't really find a conclusive answer. I'm in Vancouver if that helps...there are small white specks on the inside. The press looks pretty good though.
. Those would be the fadeys aka fake oxy cr 80s slightly smaller in size more greenish as apposed to blueish with the real weight doesnt feel right either sometimes very smooth with deeper grooves in the print sometimes almost chalky feeling but as you were saying a main telltale sign of fake with those particular oxys would be that they have a concictence in the color through the pill as apposed to a colored coating with a white inside. Very important signs and the weight of course will be off as i was saying. I am from vancouver bc myself and have came accross the fakes pretty well more often than the reals luckily im good doe. Have alot of friends hooked on fentanyl and or recovering from fentanyl addiction because of this exact reason and lack of awareness on spotting fakes. If not caught fentanyl addiction is almost certainly a lethal choice especially in those not opiod tellerant. As in taking an 80mg perhaps more per day and even those taking that can be risk of danger to fentanyl. Be carefull with whats out there and do your research ! Happy trippin guys glad to help well give an opinion anytime of course people will dissagree as well but thats just life everyone has their own idea s and thats cool love to hear peoples perspectives and learn new things which i have been for years now. Stay away from that shit period and examine thoroughly before purchasing even if it comes down to having to split it first. The blind eye should be able to spot tho.there are links out there to support all this which the street and that is the reason i now know :). If in the vancouver bc area pretty sure the police site itself has a full page dedicated to informing users of what exactlt to look for as i explained. Sorry for ramblin have fun yall....

Very crutial to spotting a fake is feeling the fairly significant difference in densities and the scale will confirm that In a comparison senario.

Tons of fake Alprazolam 2mg ("Xanax bars") going around the pacific northwest area. some have the imprint GG 249 (which is also a legitimate generic alprazolam tablet, but these are pressed using a pill press and just don't look quite right), but predominately I've been seeing pressed tabs with "XANAX" on one side and "2" on the other side. They're all over the methadone clinics in the area and people are paying outrageous amounts of money for them! Beware!

^This isn't true, there's no fakes going around. And if there were they wouldn't be killing people.
I Know There ARE Fakes Going Around. Look Like Real Deal But Contain Anything BUT Oxycodone in the R's! It's BAD In TN. Do Some Research!!!

& YES, Ppl Are Dying From Taking The Fakes. Many OD's, Complete Organ Failure Etc...

^Your comment isn't true!!! Lies like that CAN & WILL make many more Ppl very sick & possibly even get more people killed!
I KNOW There ARE Fakes Going Around. Look Like Real Deal But Contain Anything BUT Oxycodone in the R's! It's BAD In TN. Do Some Research!!!