• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Massive Amounts of Fake Pharmaceuticals- HARM REDUCTION THREAD

So I am usually a ghost reader on blue light for educational purposes. But I made an account just for this reason, because I wanted it noted the the fakes have now spread to Oregon, in the forms of the green 187 15s, the blue A 51 and the blue ALG 30s. They make me feel bad and nauseous as well and I wanted to know if anyone found a test that could be ordered online for verification of legitimacy on these (WITHOUT Swallowing & taking a urine test). I've read of a couple reagent tests but wondered if anyone knew what would be best to use to also maybe find out what actually IS in them?

PS: also should be noted that each of these LOOKED 100% legitimate, imprints and all- but crumbled differently when chewed and tasted off.

Last edited:
So I am usually a ghost reader on blue light for educational purposes. But I made an account just for this reason, because I wanted it noted the the fakes have now spread to Oregon, in the forms of the green 187 15s, the blue A 51 and the blue ALG 30s. They make me feel bad and nauseous as well and I wanted to know if anyone found a test that could be ordered online for verification of legitimacy on these (WITHOUT Swallowing & taking a urine test). I've read of a couple reagent tests but wondered if anyone knew what would be best to use to also maybe find out what actually IS in them? .

I live down south in Louisiana, and I have experienced the A51.I actually have one and will be putting up a picture shortly. I've seen a dark blue colored A51 that was as hard as a rock. And currently I have really light sky blue colored one that I will be posting the picture of. Idk what exactly is in them, but I have had 2 separate people go to the ER after usage. Some type of rush is felt(IV), you also get this weird taste in your mouth. But both friends I know went unconscious immediately after the dose was sent, both even stopped breathing shortly! They both are completely okay, and were just minutes to hours afterwards, but I do wonder what could possibly give you a rush, and have that type of adverse, potentially life threating effect on the users body?

There has been a ton of fake Pfizer xanax bars going around. Some girl dropped a lot on them and I tried to tell her there is virtually no pharmacy that will give those since you can get any number of generics for hundreds less. And not to mention getting hundreds of them at a time....to the credit of the fakes, they were pretty good bit they didn't have that shine. Everything else looked right, the angles, scores ect...felt bad for the girl ESL NC she was gonna try and sell them off to ppl and that usually doesn't turn out well.

The really good fake xanax are actually clonazepam. SO they do have a benzo in them but hence not the shine... clonazepam is a longer lasting benzo while alprazolam hits quick and dips quick. There are also some really good Blue OC 80's. I'm not sure what pharmacy makes them but one was equivalent to about 3 roxy blues and the drug test showed up only oxycodone. I could post pics of both the fake xanax that are clonazepam and the blue oxycodone 80 mg imitation OC 80s.

They are clearly being made in a pretty legit foreign lab that wants business vs. to make a quick buck. Unfortunately with the xanax you can't compare a xanax to a klonopin. So I would watch out for those...

I recently got some fake m box 30 in Wa. They looked extremely real other than they were slightly darker blue and didn't crush easily. I took a few thinking they were real even though I questioned it to begin With. They made me extremely sleepy. I got a pee drug test and and I tested positive for opiates, Benzo and oxy. I normally take oxy, so I knew that would show up. I'm super curious to what's in them. Anyone else experience this? The guy tried to say they were guy Canada. The day I took them, I basically can't remember anything from that day. It was almost like I got roofied. I got buzzed from them and then was out.

Fake M's

My buddy who is an addict just got a fake Mallincrodkt 30mg oxycodone in NJ and was hospitalized shortly after with shortness of breath and elevated heart rate... Aside from him having a severe addiction and needing help, he really wanted to let the community who needs these to manage pain know what is currently out there and how dangerous it is. The dumbass he got them from mixed it in with a real M's so the differences were glaringly obvious the second he went back to check, post hospital visit. I'm including the pictures he sent me of them side by side with real M's.... Notice the color difference, this is more blue with no specks, it's way thinner making it shorter when compared to real ones, the M box has straight pointed corners while the real has rounded corners on the pressed box design, the 3 in the 30 press on the opposite side is different, the tail ends of the 3 curve up towards each other as if they were going to make an 8, and finally he said it was impossible to break, very hard and compact, even to a hammer to break initially for insuff he said. Be aware of what your getting, know what to look for and generally if anything seems off, any aspect of the press, size, color, seems off, it more than likely is fake. Don't be deaperate enough to say fuck it and test it out, because that's what my buddy did and it almost cost him his life. He confidently and gratefully says he would take withdrawals now than to ever experience what that pill did. I'll try to report back on his tox screen to figure out wtf these were made of. Be safe and get help for yourself, family, or friends if they are so far deep in addiction that they are willing to sacrifice their health for a fix, nothing is worth your life, NOTHING.

I live down south in Louisiana, and I have experienced the A51.I actually have one and will be putting up a picture shortly. I've seen a dark blue colored A51 that was as hard as a rock. And currently I have really light sky blue colored one that I will be posting the picture of. Idk what exactly is in them, but I have had 2 separate people go to the ER after usage. Some type of rush is felt(IV), you also get this weird taste in your mouth. But both friends I know went unconscious immediately after the dose was sent, both even stopped breathing shortly! They both are completely okay, and were just minutes to hours afterwards, but I do wonder what could possibly give you a rush, and have that type of adverse, potentially life threating effect on the users body?

Based on your area I can tell you that its some grade of heroin

I'm guessing fent analogues... If your friend stopped breathing then its a very strong depressant.. I think they would have known if there was dope in it...

The really good fake xanax are actually clonazepam. SO they do have a benzo in them but hence not the shine... clonazepam is a longer lasting benzo while alprazolam hits quick and dips quick. There are also some really good Blue OC 80's. I'm not sure what pharmacy makes them but one was equivalent to about 3 roxy blues and the drug test showed up only oxycodone. I could post pics of both the fake xanax that are clonazepam and the blue oxycodone 80 mg imitation OC 80s.

They are clearly being made in a pretty legit foreign lab that wants business vs. to make a quick buck. Unfortunately with the xanax you can't compare a xanax to a klonopin. So I would watch out for those...

I have been taking benzos for a long time and I am rxd Xanax and klonopin but these fake bars are total duds. Nothing active in them. Plus they were thinner than the ones you see ppl hawking on bb and ag and all the other dnms

I did see a bar on edata that was tested and did have kpin in it, then there was another Pfizer 2 bar and it had tmfpp or whatever it is in it, I know its so.e kind of piperazine...

I don't even mess wit bars. Youre more likely to get the real deal with ksalols or other 1mg pills.

Lots of counterfeit xanax bars out there, I don't think any are made with clonazepam instead of alprazolam. Why would you consider the "good ones" to be clonazepam when the people acquiring them are looking for alprazolam?

On the dark net markets ive seen counterfeit mallinkroft m30s, and the people reviewing them all talk about how there like 3 times stronger than regular ones. And on the site it says that there fentanyl cut. I wonder if they got a horrible halve life like most fent?

If I post some pics can someone help me see if these are fake A 215's? One is a different size than the other two so it's got me feeling kind of weird about things.

I'm in S. Louisiana (BR and NO) and I've gotten burned with bad fake Mallinckrodt 30 mgs. They smelled so strongly of vinegar. My middleman took some and failed his UA at pain management. Tested positive for morphine, which leads me to believe that they were, indeed, heroin.

Fake 'v' oxycodone going around in Alabama

Hey everyone, I just wanted to inform everyone and at the same time inquire about some of the fake oxycodone that I've seen going around in my area. I live in Alabama and recently a friend of mine bought some oxycodone pills from someone he goes through.

Long story short, he gets them and shows them to me. They are typical v's with all of the correct markings. However, they seemed to be a darker shade of blue and a bit larger than the usual v's. I told him they looked kind of suspicious to me but he insisted that they were fine. I convinced him to at least start with half before doing the whole thing like he normally does just to see how it feels and to be on the safe side. Half of a pill got him higher than I've ever seen him, he literally passed out while walking into the other room and was nodding out every couple of seconds. He ended up being fine many hours later but he told me that they were definitely not usual oxycodone pills and that half of one felt like he had just done 2 or more. I'm now wondering exactly what could have been in these pills? I was guessing perhaps fentanyl because even if it was h I don't think that it would have been strong enough to have that sort of effect on him with his tolerance unless there was somehow a ridiculous amount of it in the pill.

My question is: are these sort of fakes common? And what do you all think was really in those pills? Thanks in advance.

Its becoming more common. Not as common as fake MDMA but compared to even 5 years ago, it is surely a huge increase. Never had fakes myself but a couple of close friends have and in those cases it was just bunk. But wouldnt be surprised if fentanyl or an analogue starts making its way into them. There is a thread somewhere about it. Will link.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...of-Fake-Pharmaceuticals-HARM-REDUCTION-THREAD

Thanks for the info. I'm interested in the thread if you can find it. Sorry if this is a dumb question but what exactly do you mean by analogues? Haha

I linked it. An analogue is a drug similar to the original in terms of effects but with slightly different chemical composition. There are several research chemicals that fit the bill for fentanyl.

lol Maybe like 2-3 years ago now it's the opposite, I know people who have been dragged by a car and can't even get hydro 5s, even if you are lucky enough to get a script you may have to drive around to 10-20 or even more different pharmacies because either they are always out, banned from dispensing schedule 2 meds by the dea, they can't/wont take new patients , or they just don't like the way you look. Doctors also have limits on how much meds they can give out that they have no control over which is why my doctor had to lower my hydrocodone and morphine dosages.

so glad i'm where i am after reading a ferw of these posts dang. i get a healthy amount of legit oxy paid for mostly by my insurance each month.

You guysssssssssss, WATCH OUT!!!!!!

Yeah most likely a fent analogue, dangerous shit, good thing you he didn't do the whole thing, others maybe not so lucky?