• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Massive Amounts of Fake Pharmaceuticals- HARM REDUCTION THREAD

Fake pills do exist.

Visual inspection is your first thing to check, followed by breaking it (some fakes are white inside), as well as breaking it up or whatever to see if the powder acts the same. Also, probably gonna have to try it to make sure...

I'm very farmiliar with my oxycodone 30mg pills. Now typically, an A 215 is blue, smooth, and small. Now today I met up w one of my 3rd choice dealers... He's been serving me for 3 years and it wasn't up until the last year that I met two other dealers that jus happen to be closer and a bit "faster" if u will. So this 3rd dealer I'd see maybe like every other week. He doesn't know about the other dealers and I told him that I now got my own script so that would explain me not seeing him that often anymore.

Now he has never screwed me over before. He also does this as his full time job.

So when I got the pills, they were super light in color and they were thick like the "M"s Also the edges Werent super smooth. It literally was an "M" but it was scored A 215.

So after everything was said and done n he left and when I actually inspected them, that's when I noticed an I called him bck and he instantly was like "they are fine"

Soo has anyone else come across this before?!?
:?:?:?:?:?

DEF fake! Watch out in south jersey! They are almost white, they r thick like the Ms and the edges are rough. Like the pill press was sloppy

A few years ago some fake OG 80s were going around.

They were either really fucking old or not full of oxy and reprocessed with less oxy.

I remember the source pumping em off for next to nothing once word got out that shit was not what it was supposed to be.

Did you try one? Is it totally inactive or does it have something else in it?

Yes ! I got 4 and I usually take all 4 at one time. I swallow them but I bite into them..... Usually I wanna gag cause of the taste. Now when I did this with "fakes" they broke up wayyy to easy and hardly had a taste!

I took them on An empty stomach and then ate. I felt hardly anything ! nd I know they were fake bc even of my tolerance is high, I still would end up gettin sleep.
So I was wide awake and in fuckin WD this morning!!!

I'm in Philly and have recently come across fake 215s EXACTLY as you have described. I believe there may be some real med in them or maybe some H or something..but def they are fakes. Good news is they are easily ID'd with a quick visual inspection.

I'm in Philly and have recently come across fake 215s EXACTLY as you have described. I believe there may be some real med in them or maybe some H or something..but def they are fakes. Good news is they are easily ID'd with a quick visual inspection.

Yes u are right, they have like a super small amount of some type of benzo or opiate in them cause I felt something super little, like ever so slightly. And whatever I felt, it only lasted for like 20 mins.
Sucks cause if ur use to a certain dealer, I wouldn't normally like do a full on inspection. And when they first hit my hand I automatically thought "M's" It was until everything was said and done that I was in my car on my way home and then realized that they were weird.
Uhgggg I'm soooo mad!!!

Don't buy from that guy anymore. Shitty that when you called him, he was all "they're ok" and that would make me think he kinda knew they were bunk. I think I'll move this over to NASADD if you don't mind love.

Last edited:
Moved into existing fake pharma thread.

We prefer photos of the fakes for the record.

Hi all,

New user here. My wife needs surgery on her right knee and it's almost impossible to get pain pills here in Florida. I went online and imported these from overseas and have some concerns. These are meant to be GENERIC Mallinckrodt Oxy 30's but they have no markings at all and no one I know has seen them in this form (usually they are a small round pill?). I did as much research as I could online and it does state that Mallinckrodt has purchased a lot of overseas pharmaceutical company's and there are no laws that state they need to mark their pills if they are manufactured outside of the USA. Has anyone had any experience with these kind of pills or know of a way I can test these pills to make sure they are what they should be before I get my wife to take them?? Any information would be great.

25sbj2p.jpg

vdo7s3.jpg

287hdzo.jpg

I just received an order of these same exact pills. I'm wondering and worried about the same thing. We both probably ordered from the same overseas pharmacy (took around 2 weeks to get here). Their customer service ensured they are just generic but contain only the chemicals that are specified in the order (in this case, Roxicodone). I did a Mecke & Marquis test on it, and it did sort of mimic having an oxycodone reaction, but it didn't have the same reaction as a control real roxicodone pill I also tested.

I'm not sure about these, and want to be safe. Has anyone else seen these or had any experience with these yet?

Last edited:
I'm very farmiliar with my oxycodone 30mg pills. Now typically, an A 215 is blue, smooth, and small. Now today I met up w one of my 3rd choice dealers... He's been serving me for 3 years and it wasn't up until the last year that I met two other dealers that jus happen to be closer and a bit "faster" if u will. So this 3rd dealer I'd see maybe like every other week. He doesn't know about the other dealers and I told him that I now got my own script so that would explain me not seeing him that often anymore.

Now he has never screwed me over before. He also does this as his full time job.

So when I got the pills, they were super light in color and they were thick like the "M"s Also the edges Werent super smooth. It literally was an "M" but it was scored A 215.

So after everything was said and done n he left and when I actually inspected them, that's when I noticed an I called him bck and he instantly was like "they are fine"

Soo has anyone else come across this before?!?
:?:?:?:?:?
Refer to my post 2 above yours..

Ur not in the Philly or Camden area are you??

Or maybe Florida?

Lol I just seen ur post.. South Jersey EEEYYOOOO..

I got these copycats in Cherry Hill and bellmawr.. Camden county is flooded with them right now

I almost wanna say they have codeine in them

Last edited:
Hi all,

New user here. My wife needs surgery on her right knee and it's almost impossible to get pain pills here in Florida. I went online and imported these from overseas and have some concerns. These are meant to be GENERIC Mallinckrodt Oxy 30's but they have no markings at all and no one I know has seen them in this form (usually they are a small round pill?). I did as much research as I could online and it does state that Mallinckrodt has purchased a lot of overseas pharmaceutical company's and there are no laws that state they need to mark their pills if they are manufactured outside of the USA. Has anyone had any experience with these kind of pills or know of a way I can test these pills to make sure they are what they should be before I get my wife to take them?? Any information would be great.

25sbj2p.jpg

vdo7s3.jpg

287hdzo.jpg

1. The back of the blister pack has the pill ID box. That doesn't match the pill in the blisters.
2. If it was manufactured overseas, it wouldnt say "distributed in MO"
3. The NDC Lot number doesnt match on the same blister.

Those are bogus.

Refer to my post 2 above yours..

Ur not in the Philly or Camden area are you??

Or maybe Florida?

Lol I just seen ur post.. South Jersey EEEYYOOOO..

I got these copycats in Cherry Hill and bellmawr.. Camden county is flooded with them right now

I almost wanna say they have codeine in them

Yup yup south jerz...

Yea they were def fake and the guy I got them from, like 2 days later texted me "jus got in real 30s if u need any"...... Oh so now u fuckin realize they were fake?!? I want my fuckin money back....(I mean that's obv not gonna happen). But it's annoying that now he's trying to push... Prob cause everyone was pissed n not calling him now bc that shit was fake!

Also after talking to other ppl, they also confirmed that fakes were around. Like Pennsauken, Mt.Laurel, Pine Hill ....

Hah. You got jipped & now he's saying you gotta pay full-price for the legit ones? WHAT!?
FUCK. THAT. NOISE!!!!!!
I would tell dude, straight up.. "Look, I got jipped on the last transaction... you need to compensate me for that, otherwise, I'll take my business elsewhere.
Paid full price for some bullshit, and dude wants even more money for his fuck up. No, no, no. That ain't how it works, pal.

Yup yup south jerz...

Yea they were def fake and the guy I got them from, like 2 days later texted me "jus got in real 30s if u need any"...... Oh so now u fuckin realize they were fake?!? I want my fuckin money back....(I mean that's obv not gonna happen). But it's annoying that now he's trying to push... Prob cause everyone was pissed n not calling him now bc that shit was fake!

Also after talking to other ppl, they also confirmed that fakes were around. Like Pennsauken, Mt.Laurel, Pine Hill ....
Holla Yo good to see another 609er besides me and junkiedays..

Lol yeah tell your connect yu want a discount..

Lol FUck. THAT. NOISE.. LOL

I don't fuck with either of the dudes I got the fakes from..

2 different people in 1 week.. Bullshit man..

2 different dudes in 1 week? that's crazy.. people be hungry.. lol
Hell, I'd just say switch it up and cop powder, but idk, maybe you're trying to taper or do something different.
I don't even bother with pills anymore...

MORE of the fake M box 30s

Wow, this thread is over four years old, and I'm just the next naïve person who got taken. I'm located in southeast Louisiana, and I acquired some of these M box 30s via a very trusted friend. They're dark blue with darker speckles, they don't cut in half with a pill cutter very well, the markings look really good, though. His connect is a guy he doesn't know at all, but his base price is a bit less than going rate, and the "bulk price" is even less, still. From my (admittedly very limited, I'm a big chicken) experiences, no one budges on price, nor does anyone need to in my part of the country. My buddy didn't have the money to buy the required quantity for the bulk discount, so I went in with him for on the rest. These are nasty. Smell strongly of vinegar. (ASA possibly?) I only eat pills, my buddy snorts his, and he swears up and down that these "are stronger and last longer" than the usual oxycodone 30s. I got very minimal analgesic benefit, if at all. It didn't make me feel different in any way, until I tried to sleep. I couldn't. I had the strangest tension, clenched jaw, chewing my lips, I was going crazy. I finally slept about 5 am. There are still a lot of these out here, I guess, don't get taken, people!! This connect (according to my friend) has a seemingly unlimited supply, so there have to be others with it too. Here's a pic, and the front and backs of the pills are even (no offset; the top of front is top of back) http://m.imgur.com/H1ZLVcs

^ Those are pretty bad fakes in terms of the color and specks. The real M's are almost white, so you should know when this guy has real ones again since they will look way whiter than those.

It seems that the 'M Boxes' are the most commonly counterfeited. I've ran into them twice now, the most recent time being early winte that just passed.