• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Massive Amounts of Fake Pharmaceuticals- HARM REDUCTION THREAD

yea, it probably wouldnt be worth the time, effort, and money to send it in or get it tested/test it yourself. everything i have read about them says that they most defiantly have some sort of benzo in them. i even read somewhere that someone knew a connect in Louisiana that was stamping these and making them with phenazepam. either way they most likely will intoxicate you. they seem to be made for recreational use...

Most likely some Rc pressed into a bar shape since its the general benzo shape most people know
I rather just get the rc straight and know what I am getting so I know what the safe dose is and what is not safe
That is how people end up in the news paper, because they think they are taking one thing when in reality they are taking something else
and the dosage of the thing they just took is enough for an Overdose dosage, not safe imo unless you take one and that is all,
because you never know if the guy who pressed the pills pressed them with the max dosage of whatever Rc in each pill and than bad stuff can happen than...

Definitively fake, I can tell you that just looking at them. I've seen all different colored benzo pills, never seen a red "xanax". Usually the fakes are either in this shape (the 2mg xanax bar) or the oblong shape of the other xanax doses (1, .5, .25). It's because xanax is the most commonly abused benzo, at least in the USA. Finally, it's currently easy to get drugs like phenazepam or etizolam (sp?) over the internet. These drugs are benzos I'm pretty sure, and would fool a lot of inexperienced people. It was most likely made with some RC by the same people, and in the same fashion as "Ecstasy" pills are produced... So, like Ecstasy, you have no idea what you're taking. Proceed at your own risk.

Moved into the fake pharm thread. Fake xanax bars have been around off and on for years. This is not the first time I've seen this come up on here. The fact that they actually put the word XANAX across the pill has always been mentioned as well. Who knows what's in em.

Moved into the fake pharm thread. Fake xanax bars have been around off and on for years. This is not the first time I've seen this come up on here. The fact that they actually put the word XANAX across the pill has always been mentioned as well. Who knows what's in em.

if you look close they even put the raise in the middle like all the others so its easier to break

2vngm0l.jpg

And heres a mix. It might be hard to tell but these are the older A's i was used to getting. They look very similar to the ones i posted above but the engraving isn't as deep. I just started seeing these "new" A's that i posted above the past like 5 months. So i don't know if that's how they are now or if there just different idk. Like i said they seem to work just fine but who knows. Maybe someone can have some input on them??

In the bottle
:
There's 30mg A's (blue) in there.. 15mg V's (green).. the orange EX 40's which are exactly 100% same as the OG OC's which are great.. the EX just stands for export so there for Mexico and South America and such, and obviously just get brought back into the country. And the (green) Teva's are 1mg Kilnopins.
Those old oxy's bring up some good memories, I wish they were still around.

New M 30 fakes going around south florida, these are different tho, matter of fact they look fucking ridiculous.

They are about the size of an A 215, same color maybe a little darker, small M box on one side and 30 on the otherside and the line is only under the 30 it doesn't go from one side to the other, they look so obvious i laughed when i saw them, i'll try to get one without buying it to post pics of it, the chick thats got them thinks their some new Roxy made by Malli, so i'll try to get a pic up tomorrow.

^^any pill could be counterfitted but imo its unlikely anyone would counterfit morphine in america (not sure if your in america) cuz its not that highly sought after here, and ime ive gotten 100mg morphines for dirt cheap so to me there wouldnt be enough motivation for someone to counterfit a fairly undesired cheap opiate.

are you an IV user? if you're not using it IV i have found morphine to be a very underwhelming drug. maybe thats why you're thinkin they're fake cuz you were expecting more from a 'good' opiate?

i mean i didnt think they were fake but i remember my first time with the little purple ABG 100mg morphines, i thought it was gonna be awesome n i remember not even really feeling high from them n bein dissapointed tho i still bought em for awhile cuz of how cheap they were

you got any pics of said fake 100mg morphine pills?

GOD! that pic on this page just really takes me back, before addiction was shitty addiction and everything was all fun n games n i had a similar assortment of pills at all times, usually a few 80s, 40s n the blue 30s with some xanax bars always on stand by, man that pic just makes me think of the good ol days of the honeymoon peroids were you;re just a kid fuckin around gettin high n having a good time, n everything was like a collection n shit.

i just purchased ten m box 30's and i am soooo sure they are fake, i am going to post a picture next... im new to this site, i just made an account to provide more pictures for people out there to see, I snorted one and instantly felt something.. it tasted totally wrong, and burned a little... its hard to tell what exactly i feel.. im a heavy user, so I will know in a few hours if i start getting sick or not..but im terrified to do more. I called the girl and she of course is offended I would suggest she sold fake pills, without even realizing maybe who ever she got them from might not have known.. noticed i have the chills... any ways, im posting the pictures next ..

ok, someone tell me how to post pictures, i purchased fake pills and want to post them for everyone to see, i just opened this account five min ago when i realized i got fake m box 30s..

im in lehigh acres fl, and just got fake m box 30s...they do look fucking silly.. my girl handed them to me in a balled up paper towel and jumped out of my truck all fast.. so she knew, nothing i can do now .. as soon as i figure out how to post a pic i will show them... theyre dark as hell, spots.. can barely read the letters.. fuck me..

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want to post pictures, you need to use an image hosting site like imageshack or photobucket or something along those lines. There is no way to post pictures directly to the site

Bought some fake 80's, whats in them? Also warning...

So I met a connect who I got to know and asked about oxys. He ended up hooking me up with 40 80's at a fair price, I am in Canada and have only seen neos but these were the old kind. My tolerance is about 100 mg to get a nice high, I chewed up 1 pill and wasn't really feeling as high as I should of been an hour later, I started vomiting a lot over the next few hrs which never happens without a decent high. I got suspicious and cut one open and it was solid green, I immediately called the connect and complained and returned all the pills and have been paid back for 80 percent of the cash so far so not too angry.

I heard fentanyl may have been in these pills? does anyone else know? just a warning if anyone on the west coast BC, Canada comes across green CDN 80's be very suspicious!

You would've been incredibly intoxicated if it was fentanyl. Its impossible to know what's in your pills. Could always send off one of the pieces to have it analyzed.
Sounds to me like piperazine like what's found in bunk ecstasy pills but that's all speculation.

We don't do pill ID's here, but I'll shoot this over to NASADD so they can either close it or merge it with their fake pharmaceutical thread.

OD---->NASADD

you said you weren't high at all but you got sick which means its not an opiate but cdns green all the way through? that's gross... could have been anything, were they the right green size shape etc.?

theres fake Green CDN80's and White CDN10's in the west coast canada region. Not sure whats in them, but there has been 23 fentanyl related ODs in the past 4 months here, which is a huge spike. Mo0st likely its these pills getting IV'd. Green CDN80s are green all the way through, the white CDN10's have no coating and are white all the way through, they have a sort of aspirin smell when broken. Quality pressed pills, but fake. The ones I got , the white CDN10's do take away the sicxkness...I think it's fentanyl....

There are fake A 215s on the west coast now. They look absolutely perfect just a little bit more blue and clearer imprint, no way to tell if they are fake from glancing at them. The easiest way to know if they are real is break them in half, the fake ones don't break easily. Felt like caffeine with absolutely no euphoria.

Did I hear correctly that the box M's are fake for sure if they do not have the diagonal line? I have seen a vertical line and also horizontal line as well as the diagonal lines.