• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Massive Amounts of Fake Pharmaceuticals- HARM REDUCTION THREAD

The first pic appears to show the correct markings, however (and this may be camera angle) the stamping appear off center, something I doubt Mallinckrodt would do.

^^^^ This.

Plus, it may be the picture quality, but the pills look to be made of a plaster/dry wall substance.

How can anyone not know if they are real or not? I've seen a lot of these claims and it always seems that the person consuming them can't tell if they're real or not! Even in the case of a heavy user!

I recently came across a bunch of these M 30's and all these claims had ME wondering if mine were real or not!

Could it just be some kind of mass hysteria/placebo effect?? I didn't get sick as I should have if the pills were fake, but not as high as I should have either. I chalk it up to thinking my pills *might* have been fakes....

They look 2 blue...They should be 97% white with a hint of blue...The stampings doesnt look like consistent marking either...

They are fake bro. The fake M stamps shatter like you are talking about. Also the 30 is wacky looking and the line through the middle goes ALL THE WAY THROUGH. The real M's almost go all the way through but have a weird little ending to them. Also the M stamp is a little bit bigger. The best way to tell is to break one in half. If it doesn't break like a normal M (clean break but still kind of crumbly) and doesnt shatter and has jagged, not bumpy crumbly edges at the break, then they are fake. I always touch my tounge to either the outside of the pill, or the inside of the break. If its fake, then they cant bitch about it... if its real then buy them like you planned... Easy.

This thread should be closed as we dont do substance ID's...we really dont know what you have there. Could be anything in a fake Roxy.

this is a bit different than [what's in my pill of x] kind of threads. Real or fake is the question. since I dont have a M-roxy 30 in front of me, I cant say for sure, however ipawilzon seems 100% sure and gives multiple reasons as to why they are fake, as did I in my above post.

In teh interest of harm reduction, OP, throw that shit away. The only harm then is to your wallet and ego. If you take them, anything from nothing could happen, or you could die.

right click the picture icons and click open image in new tab

You can post the pics here too. Just use the other link that they provide. I tried to fix em so they'd show but, you used the wrong links. Either way

I actually messed the times up, took the morph at 12 instead of 9 so that's what it was. I came across some A-215s today that look some what faded and some look newer with deeper grooves. So far they are working right and tasted right, not sure if what I'm getting is just old and handled wrong or what, it's just very strange. Same person.

I've gotten the same one's down here in RI. I'm around them all the time and i've gotten packs of A's where some of them look normal and some of them have a more of a deeper imprint. They tasted fine, and worked okay i suppose, but i've always been skeptical about them. Shit i've gotten packs with like 5 different brands in them before, so that makes me think too. Unless there just coming up from Florida like that.. i dont know. Anyone else in the RI area having problems?

Hey guys just wanted to see what some of you had to say about these pills i live on long island and apparently there is a batch of some fake blue m-30s going around just wanted to see what you guys thought a friend of mine said these were fake.

when i broke it up it didnt crumble it broke into chunks then fine powder after the chunks broke, if you guys know of any ways i can tell they are real or not that would help i also licked 2 of them and the did not taste bitter idk please help
Picture9.jpg.html

Picture10.jpg.html

I'm on Long Island as well and I believe I had one of these tonight. It looked right when I picked it up, but upon further inspection the coloring and M logo seemed a bit off. I decided to take it and I certainly feel something, something that is similar to an opiate but I don't think these are the real deal.

I first took a smaller half, and it did taste bitter, but I still don't think these are the real deal. My pupils are actually a bit larger and these have a stimulating feel to it, yet it does sort of feel like there is an opiate in there as well.

With that being said, I'd stay away from M boxes, especially the 30's, unless you get them directly from a pharmacy.

ppl make fake ones wit a pill press here in new york dats old everybody knows i seen a215 pills dat look real da only way to 2 kno is if ur 100% percent sure they from pharmacy....ppl is slick wen u buy 2 u prolly get a real da other is fake

I disagree with your view on the matter

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else seen these A's that I'm talking about around the RI area mainly.. maybe Mass? They look legit, but the imprint on them is just a lot deeper than from what i can remember.

I'm in MA and I haven't seen or heard about em. It would help if you had any pics. Matter of fact it would help if anyone had pics to back up their claims.

I mean I'm sure that you guys have good reason to believe in the fakes and chances are that there are fakes but, it's a lot easier for everyone to believe if there is photo proof. I'm not trying to be a dick but, this is bordering on bigfoot sightings now. Plenty of people have "seen" bigfoot but for some reason no one can produce a picture that's worth anything.

just to let you know, there are test kits that test for the presence of oxycodone/other materials. i know the Ehrlich kit does and i think the Marquis kit does aswell.

yes, real malinkrodts are thicker (taller) than all the other 30's. theyre also a very pale shade of blue. ive not seen a fake, but they say thyre darker blue than real malinkrodts.

I have seen fakes that look extremely well done but I never took a picture and im not about to get more you know

2ufr86v.jpg

Here are the A's I'm talking about.. maybe that's just how they are now, or maybe I'm just paranoid for some reason haha i dont know. I mean they seem to work just fine but look different than they used to for sure... with a deeper engraving.