• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

video: LSD testing on british troops(old)

Always fucking hilarious to watch these soldiers try to read maps and follow their order while tripping balls! They had some very fine LSD im sure!

Ahhhhh. This is a classic. I piss myself when I watch this, every time, without fail.

It's this bit that gets me:
"with one man climbing a tree to feed the birds..."

A classic video. I watched it with friends while tripping about 6 years ago. He pulled it up on the computer and we ended up rewatching it about 10 times spewing laughter and at one point I said we were laughing our faces off because it literally looked like our faces were splashing off and I felt mine swirl and melt.

Ahhhhh. This is a classic. I piss myself when I watch this, every time, without fail.

It's this bit that gets me:
"with one man climbing a tree to feed the birds..."

Indeed. Seen this so many times now that just reading that sentence I could hear the oh-so-serious commentator in my head and very nearly burst out laughing. =D

No better combination than acid and rocket launchers. It's unbelievable how no one organizing this thought it was a bad idea.

No better combination than acid and rocket launchers. It's unbelievable how no one organizing this thought it was a bad idea.
Damn, you took the words right out of my mouth.

It's always a good idea to give people guns, grenades, and rocket launchers when they're tripping on powerful hallucinogenic substances.

Umm.. they were testing the drug.. did that ever occur to you?

Umm.. they were testing the drug.. did that ever occur to you?

This was in the 50's. LSD had already been discovered and used by humans for over a decade at that point. There would have been some data available to the people setting up the stunt. While it was comical, it was still stupid.

Aw, that's funny as hell. The rocket launcher thing seems like a pretty big mistake though.

That video is always hysterical. They all recognize how rediculous their assigned activites are and actually live like a human for once. Awesome.

Holy shit I want to play with a rocket launcher and fry! Yes, please.