• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA First Time, truth drug?

imowlawns

Greenlighter
Does MDMA make you tell the truth? For example, a really deep secret that you would never tell anyone even at a really drunk state of mind. Also, if I'm worried about telling this secret, will it kill my roll?

Mdma will open you up a whole lot. you will feel closer to people than you ever had before. It is possible because i used to let secrets go to strangers ha. No it shouldn't kill your roll more than likely you will not be thinking about it while on it.

MDMA is more of a truth-drug than alcohol, but you can still keep secrets. I do. It doesn't kill your roll because you most likely won't even be thinking about it at all.

You might end up spilling a few things, when it comes to me i just get really talkative and more interest in what the other person has to say. Not saying i wont talk someones ear off but, usually just about shit and the spur of the moment.
Something they say clicks my brain and i could go from baseball to the hot chick i seen riding the bike today haha, Thats why its so great.

You still get to choose what you say and don't say. You just become a lot more trusting than usual. It doesn't ruin all of your judgement.

When you're rolling you're not going to care about what you just said. You'll just be enjoying your environment and life in general.

Most importantly don't go into a roll thinking of all of the things that are going to kill your roll. Accept it for what it is and enjoy it.

If ever there was a candidate for a "truth serum", MDMA would seem to fit the bill. It was briefly studied during the 1950s in the U.S.'s MK-ULTRA program but dismissed along with PCP, ditran, LSD and psilocybin as a potential mind control drug.

more so then alcohol id see, cuz when your taking it, its not like yoru fucked up like with alcohol your all there, but your so happy it seems like something will go wrong
and you feel like telling truth

this is the point where you find out where some of your friends have been abused or raped,
or sexually assaulted when they were a kid. and find out this stuff, can ruin your roll and put you in a really bad place,

but dont worry about that

I wouldn't let your worries ruin the experience. When you feel love flowing out of you to everybody around you, it may make it more likely for you to want to open up about certain things. But it's not like you are going to start uncontrollably opening up about everything that you want to keep to yourself.

Maybe MDMA will let you look at your "secret" with acceptance and complete peace of mind? Love can be very transformative, whether or not it comes in the form of MDMA ;)

While MDMA can you extremely open and trusting, I would hardly call it a truth serum. That's not the way it works.

MDMA is more of a tool that let's think about things without any external pressures. So opposed to MDMA making you reveal secrets, it allows you to consider your particular situation in a very clearheaded way and let you decide if really you should reveal that secret or not.

But to tell you the truth, I wouldn't worry about it. You wont even think about this kinda shit. You'll be busy making out with chicks. :)

It will be the last thing on your mind, you'll be having so many thoughts like "OOOOHHMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!" or "PREEETTTTYYY LIGHHHTTSS!" :D

just try not to think about it....

more than anything, in this type of thing from my experience the people who have emotional explosions are the ones with a lot of repressed emotions.

I can get far too open rolling sometimes. I've struggled with an eating disorder for 5+ years( in recoveryish now), and when rolling, if people say things like 'Man you're so tiny' I'd just grin and say things like 'that's because I haven't eaten for 4 days'.

I've rolled my asssss off many times, and I've yet to regret things I say- despite MDMA being an ilegal "hardcore" drug, you do have quite a bit of clarity and control. Alcohol is a far more dangerous drug for making poor judgements, and weed is a much more paranoid experience. You'll be fine. Just enjoy =)

Just remember you're under the influence of a drug, as are the people around you. Anything you say or do can be partially blamed on the drug, but will still have to be dealt with afterward. If you find yr.self talking too much, stop. Simple.

You still have complete control over your thoughts, but if it's something that you really want to share, you will especially if you connect with the person you are with while you are rolling. Speaking from my own experience of course.