• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

just took seroquel for sleep and planned on rolling tonight

pony

Greenlighter
i know there are a million faqs saying that e wont work, but i don't regularly take any ssris. will i really not roll at all? thanks

also i can't find seroquel listed in any faqs for some reason

I don't know, but I can say I hate seroquel. Maybe
you should wait until tomorrow to get that seroquel
out of your system. Hate to see you waste good drugs.

thanks t ! and yeah seroquel is terrible but it definitely put me to sleep

i thought this was an ssri but i guess it isn't? very strange. i can find hardly any info online about combining the two :/

There has been a few threads recently about seroquel. But maybe not
in the FAQ's because it's not a drug people generally enjoy. It tends to
just drag me down, the whole next day I'm so lethargic. Plus it gives me
heart palpitations and my legs feel all wobbly, and food cravings - fuck!

yeah that's exactly what happened to me. i searched more and found some things, but the experiences seemed to come from people who took seroquel on a regular basis. its supposed to have a half-life of 6 hrs and i won't be rolling until long after... UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH

seroquel is an instant reacting anti psychotic.
i know when you take a seroquil while tripping on a psychadelic it will kill the psychadelic, but if you feel the effects of the seroquil have worn off then you should be fine to roll, since seroquel is an instant acting anti psychotic.
as long as you dont take seroquil when your rolling you should be fine

It is a serotonin receptor antagonist among others, so I wouldn't risk it. Wait until you know it's out of your system, a half life of 6 hours is quite a long time.

Unless people can contest to successful rolls after using seroquel, I just highly doubt it since it blocks serotonin from working. I know it can kill lsd and shrooms trips, both of which are serotonin based. Then again, E works on completely different receptors, so you never know.