• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

6-APB, tan powder - First Time - never again

Its not the more of power I wanna get, Its the more of depth I am missing.
But I guess youre right, upping the initial dose to 150 may help to get what I want ...

We´ll see.

i find it funny that anyone thinks that there is an rc out there that feels like real mdma. it makes me wonder if hardly anyone has had real mdma. when i was doing it in 99 at raves in the us there was no doubt, it was either pure mdma or not mdma. black and white, no grey area. probably the best feeling one can ever have and now with the explosion of rcs, I doubt many people will ever get the real deal. I'm almost wondering if they made mdma so plentiful in the nineties on purpose knowing that they can cut the supply and sky rocket the demand for something similar opening the flood gates for billions to be made on testing sub par chemicals that would otherwise never be considered if there wasn't that original taste of mdma. it's like the forbidden fruit from Adam and eve. Man ate a roll of the forbidden pill and he realized he was naked so he bought ufo pants and glow Sticks. the creator saw what had happened in the garden "the raves " and man was condemned to leave paradise and crawl on his belt from website to website trying to once again know God. They even tried to buy a stairway top heaven, a tower of babel called 6apb and methylone but this only added to the torture.
certain bloodlines tasted a myriad of different phenethylamines even as terrible as bromo dragonFLY... Some became hooked on cathinones. Some guzzled robotussin and listened to techno to come close to that original sin and others just gave up and sold their souls to heroin.
MDMA is like a retailing of the qualude disaster. Some people clame to have some of the original batch locked up in a safe. but eventually safrole will be gone and all that will be left of mdma is a distant memory. i really do miss the stuff. it's almost making me want to figure out how to buy bitcoin and brave the dark web. but something I know for sure is that there well never be something equal to or superior to mdma, not on clear net anyhow. if there was, you would already have heard about it. you won't discover it by accident. you'll have to wait for some scientist who uses magic to communicate with fallen angels to get a new recipe but unfortunately I'm pretty sure the place in the agenda where big brother had a need to sell its people such a chemical is over and done. for there is nothing new under the sun.

There is still shit tons of real MDMA out there, it just depends on who you know. It's produced in massive quantities, although yes, certainly there are also plenty of people passing off other things as MDMA. Also, MDMA is great, but there's absolutely no reason to think it's the end-all, be-all of all possible euphoric drugs. MDMA could be a research chemical now if it hadn't happened to be discovered long ago, instead of something else.

I'll say that none of the APBs are as good as MDMA. 5-MAPB is probably the closest, that I've tried anyway. I find 6-APB to be mostly a really, really strong body high. But, I find methylone just about as good as MDMA. I prefer AMT to MDMA. There is probably a potential drug that hasn't been synthed yet that is better than MDMA, out of the nearly infinite possible chemicals.

6 apdb is better than MDMA as an overall drug in terms of rushes of physical euphoria , length (2 or 3 hrs longer) and pychedelica.

MDMA is more laid back and better in a heroin type of way....but it depends on what you're after too.

“Back in my day they knew how to make real music, goddamnit!”

...and soon all the Safrole will be gone? What?!
Much bigger blow to many other industries than MDMA production. But hey, I really don’t think that we are runny out just yet, with a 2000 metric tons of annual production.

6 apdb is better than MDMA as an overall drug in terms of rushes of physical euphoria , length (2 or 3 hrs longer) and pychedelica.

MDMA is more laid back and better in a heroin type of way....but it depends on what you're after too.

Well yeah for the physical euphoria and psychedelia, but for me there is no emotional content at all which is why I think MDMA is better. 5-MAPB has a good emotional effect, not as good as MDMA but I prefer it to 6-APB.