• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

6-APB, tan powder - First Time - never again

I had pure brown 6-apb powder from probably the only legit 'unofficial' seller.

- STOP MENTIONING THAT, AND YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. -

Real(and pure) 6-apb powder is out there.. take a look on some other forums to find out who they are.. cuz can't say it on here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not hard, its impossible, because the only way to purchase 6-apb is in pellet form. It hasnt been released in powder form. If a site says they are selling 6-apb powder, then it isnt real.

How can you make comment like that. Like you know everything. Anyonecan have t custom synthed by any undreds of labs. Doyou honestly expect me to beleive that there's a 100% monopoly on the synthesis of this compound. Get real.

Have to say this trip report is similar with my experiences too.

The odd thing that I've noticed is the somewhat laxative like effect which as you can imagine is a bit awkward if you're out having fun! Initially I thought it might just be a little nervousness with trying a new RC though I did research suppliers thoroughly for genuine 6-apb.

Have tried 3 samples, 2x branded "5th batch" purple pellets (tcp smell) and tan powder (heavy tcp smell).

I feel that the experience on this is pretty heavily tied to the social situation and surroundings, have tried in three pretty different situations and had somewhat different experiences -

house party (1 pellet): very much enjoyed it, replicated molly pretty closely, apart from needing the bathroom!

bar (1 pellet): felt somewhat nervous and self conscious t+1 - lacked empathy of molly but still fairly euphoric, effect perhaps somewhat dulled by alcohol.

alone at home (~100mg): comeup pretty strong after 1hr, got pretty hot and felt need to release energy and attempt to dj(?) - still found laxative effect :(

In summary I would say similar to molly but not as socially freeing, didn't feel comfortable with strangers or same empathy, similar come up and euphoric rush though, perhaps slightly more energising. Still most confused and disappointed with the laxative effect it's had so far but I am going to test once more in a totally comfortable social setting to check if it's definitely the 6-apb doing this. If it is the case then will be calling it a day as it just doesn't seem viable for social use, but we shall see, I do wonder if it could just be due to the bad trip reports I've read making me nervous of it, but have never noticed this with any other RC.

See, the above post actually sounds like Benzo Fury. Thankyou. Maybe this will show some of the idiots claiming all Benzo Fury is real, when clearly it is not.

did you read the post above? because that guy was taking exactly the same powder you called "not benzo fury" above

there are just different people and different people like different drugs there are a lot of negative reports on pellets (and this powder is 6-apb for sure or atleast the same substance like the pellets contain say what you want) which sound the same so why are you shitting around like that? sounds like you have a official shop going and bitching arround vs your competetors

I consumed 115mg of 6-apb over the weekend. topped up with a few good pills (140 + orange vw)

I would have to say the whole experience was magnificent. 3 of us took the same. 1 spewed on comeup after 25 mins, i felt nothing for an hour, then needed a shit. Then experienced a great strong comeup, just like strong pills.

4 hours in took half a pill. this brought me right up with a euphoric high.

the whole night lasted from 5pm to 3am, came down smoothly went to bed at 5 and slept till 11.

Again, I have no complaints at all about TAN POWDERED 6-apb from a UK vendor.
mixed very well with ecstacy.

will do again in a few weeks.

I consumed 115mg of 6-apb over the weekend. topped up with a few good pills (140 + orange vw)

I would have to say the whole experience was magnificent. 3 of us took the same. 1 spewed on comeup after 25 mins, i felt nothing for an hour, then needed a shit. Then experienced a great strong comeup, just like strong pills.

4 hours in took half a pill. this brought me right up with a euphoric high.

the whole night lasted from 5pm to 3am, came down smoothly went to bed at 5 and slept till 11.

Again, I have no complaints at all about TAN POWDERED 6-apb from a UK vendor.
mixed very well with ecstacy.

will do again in a few weeks.

I imagine biddybag will tell you its not real benzo fury cos its not in a pellet! yawn!;)

Glad u had a good one, at least there is some good shit out there!:)

I imagine biddybag will tell you its not real benzo fury cos its not in a pellet! yawn!;)

Glad u had a good one, at least there is some good shit out there!:)

Thats correct. I think your the only one who has trouble understanding it. As explained in my other post, Benzo Fury is a brand name, a result of 6-apb and a filler in pellet form.

He might have had real 6-apb which comes in a powder. But not Benzo Fury. 6-apb and Benzo Fury are different. 6-apb is contained inside Benzo Fury. But to have Benzo Fury itself, it comes in pellet form.

Think of it as this. A shop has bought 6-apb powder and decided to make it their own product.So they decide to put it in a pellet form and sell it as pellets. They call the pellets Benzo Fury. Sure you can still buy 6-apb from other suppliers if you know where to shop, but it wont come in a pellet form and it wont be called Benzo Fury, because that other shop has already done that. Understand yet?

Last edited:
^Really? What about when you said:

Real 6-APB doesnt come in powder. Dont know what fake stuff you ordered but it isnt 6- APB. It comes in pellet form only.

Dumbass. There's nothing magical about the original 5's labs that make them able to produce compounds that mystically can't be synthesized anywhere else. Anybody on this board could get legitimate 6-APB if they really wanted to from an infinite number of random chemical suppliers from overseas. Quit the advertising.

Okay. You people really need to kill the vendor talk all together. Every time I come in this thread, that's all I read. You're bordering too close to sourcing, which isn't allowed here. So please. Absolutely no more vendor talk from here on out.

Mostly this thread is people trolling/loling @ bidybag anyway. Don't lock it bro.

Thats correct. I think your the only one who has trouble understanding it. As explained in my other post, Benzo Fury is a brand name, a result of 6-apb and a filler in pellet form.

He might have had real 6-apb which comes in a powder. But not Benzo Fury. 6-apb and Benzo Fury are different. 6-apb is contained inside Benzo Fury. But to have Benzo Fury itself, it comes in pellet form.

Think of it as this. A shop has bought 6-apb powder and decided to make it their own product.So they decide to put it in a pellet form and sell it as pellets. They call the pellets Benzo Fury. Sure you can still buy 6-apb from other suppliers if you know where to shop, but it wont come in a pellet form and it wont be called Benzo Fury, because that other shop has already done that. Understand yet?

I completely understand what your saying but unfortunately it seems there is more "fake benzo fury" out there than the stuff your talking about. I would guess that 90% of the benzo fury out there is fake and doesn't contain any 6-apb. It's crazy really but what can we expect from a completely unregulated industry thats mainly in the hands of eastern european criminals. So point taken biddybag:)

^Really? What about when you said:

Dumbass. There's nothing magical about the original 5's labs that make them able to produce compounds that mystically can't be synthesized anywhere else. Anybody on this board could get legitimate 6-APB if they really wanted to from an infinite number of random chemical suppliers from overseas. Quit the advertising.

I was looking for this quote to trip Bidybag up cos I knew he'd said that!

What a completely useless/pointless arguement! The OP made a trip report on 6-apb at which point you informed the OP that he didn't have 6-apb because:
Its not hard, its impossible, because the only way to purchase 6-apb is in pellet form
You have been informed of your misguided assumption on serveral occasions and now appear to be back tracking. Let me set the record straight for you. 6-apb is available in powder form and has been for quite a while. IMHO and IME it is the dogs nadgers! I have also tried the 'branded pellets' which IME are not as good as the powder. YMMV. Horses for courses. Whatever.
No doubt there is fake dodgy shit out there. The tan, stinky phenolic powder that turns marquis purple isn't. It contains the same compound as the pellets.

Bidybag, u culd have easily avoided all this by simply and humbly admitting u have an unfortunate case of foot in mouth syndrome and leave it at that. No point in trying dig yerself into a deeper whole, yer only fooling yerself. Nobodies ragging on u, just trying to make u c the error of yer ways.

let me set the record straight for you. 6-apb is available in powder form and has been for quite a while. Imho and ime it is the dogs nadgers! The tan, stinky phenolic powder that turns marquis purple isn't. It contains the same compound as the pellets.

this is the facts!

Real 6-APB doesnt come in powder. Dont know what fake stuff you ordered but it isnt 6- APB. It comes in pellet form only.

lol when you synth 6-APB does it magically come out as pellets lol?? What do you think 6-apb is before it is made into these pellets? lol. %) It's not exactly a stretch to think that there is more than one source selling this shit, and maybe they arent selling it "by the pellet" if you know what i mean eh lol.

OK, Thats enough blaming here - back to topic!

**UPDATE**

This weekend, if the postman rings twice, I would give it another try, but this time with the

[/sarcasm ON]
new, exciting, improved 125mg batch
[/sarcasm OFF]

Maybe mixing it with some MDAI, if the Vulcan(see TR for information) would come out again.

Thinking about that, concerns me a bit, due to the potentially risk of a sero syndrom, but on the other hand, if I mix it with one dose for each, I think there is no higher risk than taking two dosages of one ...

Peace!

I find smoking some weed brings out the psychedelic side quite nicely. I really don't think you need to mix it with anything else. If you want a more powerful experience take a higher initial first dose. 150/100 had me in lunar orbit for quite a long time (8+ hours).
Have fun :)