• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

just a question

kittycattt

Greenlighter
Alright so this happened to me a while ago but ive always been curious about what happened..

About a year ago i was at an event, i popped a tab and about 20 minutes later get the usual butterflies in your stomach and everything, about 5 or so minutes later i got really light headed then all the sudden i couldnt see or hear anything. I felt like i was falling or being pushed and shoved around or something..this freaked me out because i was in the middle of a bunch of people. Anyway after 30 seconds or so i could hear again and my friends had set me down in a chair and it took about 5 minutes before i could start to see again, my vision was blurry and weird but slowly went back to normal, i felt normal and didnt start actually rolling till maybe 30 minutes later?

The tab was a green superman, on pillreports they get a bunch of mixed reviews, mdma/meth combo

I know none of yall can tell me what happened just wanted someone elses opinion. thanks

ehh i used to get effects kinda similar to that when id eat molly
i would get real lightheaded, heart racing harder than when i take a high dose of amphetamine, but generally id just chill and it would go away once i started feeling it.
i think i get what you're describing.
for some reason though, what i described randomly just quit happening to me.
could be tolerance but i dunno.
were your comeups excessively long? when i would get that weird effect after eating molly (tested MDMA, no pipes or speed) i would take way longer to come up than i have the last few rolls (all from the same molly).
our bodies are weird.

I'm not sure if it's what you experienced, but a few times when I was rolling I would suddenly almost go deaf. Like, sound was incredibly muffled and I could hear a loud ringing in my ears. Shortly thereafter, I would get head rushes and slight dizziness. It's very strange.

I wouldn't say the come up lasted too long. Once I could see again I wasn't rolling or anything and then 20 or 30 minutes later I was all the sudden floored, but in a good way. Just a weird experience at first. And it's only ever happened that one time, I've had the same pills a few times after that night and it's been a normal roll.