• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

If you only had a methy pill?

1. What is the term pipes mean? is it that pepizine stuff or whatever?

2. I remember when I did these yellow diamonds one time I was rolling so hard that I literally couldnt see the screen of my phone like, I dont even know how to describe it I was just rolllllling soooooo hardddddd, So I dont know if that was because there was maybe some speed in it or if it was because It was only the second time i had ever rolled and i chewed two pills..

but if it was cause of meth I would so do it again.
Rolling so hard you cant see the screen of your phone was awsome.
It was like being on the verge of rolling so hard and rolling too hard

Back when I used to trip occasionally, and relieving my pain wasnt my only priority, I used to prefer molly with just a hint of tweak and maybe a tad of h. Dirty E was more euphoric than clean E, but it had to be really subtle and mostly molly to be really enjoyable. I cant stand special K in my E.....nothing wrong with K on its own, but I do not appreciate it being in my molly. I am social. I dont like collapsing against the wall. I want to dance and get that emphatic stimulant rush.

if i had a pill with meth in it i would throw it in my toilet and flush it. although i am picky about what i put in my body at this britle old age of 23.

This.This.This.

Meth is what pretty much fucked up my generation's mentality on ecstasy.
Sure people say if the MDMA in the pill out weighs the tiny bit of meth it can still be a great roll and I agree.

But then kids would start getting full blown meth bombs and swearing to me at raves and house parties that it was ecstasy and I could see them speeding there face off. This happened so many times I just gave up on the pills all together, fell out of the scene and I haven't eaten a roll in at least 4 years. This doesnt exclude crystal MDMA :]

Ecstasy is MDMA and MDMA only.
Throw that fucker away.

/rant

MDMA is not necessarily healthier for you than meth, if they are both used very sparingly. MDMA, if abused to the extent that meth often is, might be MORE harmful to you.

MDMA is very UNLIKE many other psychedelics in that it is not nearly as benign as say.....mescaline or LSD. MDMA is harmful to your brain in ways that mescaline s not.

MDMA might produce more positive feelings compared to the paranoia of meth, but I would hardly consider it a 'clean' or 'pure' in the healthy sense of that word, drug. The only reason I would say its maybe less harmful than meth is A) a tendency towards less negative emotional reactions compared to speed...even after the comedown..and B) Shorter acting, and less likely to become chemically addictive.

Mescaline in its natural form is what I would consider a 'clean' and relatively harm free drug. MDMA is not something I can place into that category, because despite its emotionally liberating nature and the value of the experience, its just not nearly as safe or harmless.

I dont get to do any fun drugs anymore because my health wont allow it. I dont even get high off my meds. I just use them for pain and nothing else.

1. What is the term pipes mean? is it that pepizine stuff or whatever?

2. I remember when I did these yellow diamonds one time I was rolling so hard that I literally couldnt see the screen of my phone like, I dont even know how to describe it I was just rolllllling soooooo hardddddd, So I dont know if that was because there was maybe some speed in it or if it was because It was only the second time i had ever rolled and i chewed two pills..

but if it was cause of meth I would so do it again.
Rolling so hard you cant see the screen of your phone was awsome.
It was like being on the verge of rolling so hard and rolling too hard

Yes pipes are piperazine. They seem to affect everyone differently. The way
I can describe pipes for myself is that I could feel the rush coming up through my spine like MDMA, but it never really came on, I just kept coming up and going down and I didn't get that euphoric feeling. The next day was pretty much a terrible hangover. I wouldn't say worse then the worst hangover of my life, but I felt crappy.

With all the sketchy MDMA "alternatives" on the market today, I would never take a pill unless it had been vouched for.

Meth is comparably benign compared to some of the strange and toxic substances you might get instead.

I am not doing any recreational drugs anymore, but Im just saying....

Once, yes. But by all means don't make of that a habit. Good pills improve you (or they have improved me). Dirty pills with meth have really screwed my brain up.

Good lukck, sir!

I have had some really positive life changing experiences with dirty pills, and they were not any more harmful that pure mdma

Random side note I want to add here,

MDMA = MethyleneDioxyMethAmphetamine

So they obviously have atleast a little bit in common
:)

^^^^ They are a different chemical structure. Not the same at all. People who know more about it will probably chime in. This is a popular misconception, there are a bunch of threads on here.

You are not necessarily more morally pure, a better person, or necessarily going to be closer to god or have a more benevolent experience, or even necessarily be doing less damage to your brain/body, doing pure MDMA over a dirty pill.

Heroin is not really so neurotoxic. MDMA is.

There seems to be a popular perception that MDMA is a clean drug, almost with divine status like Peyote....as far as objective toxicity, they do not really belong in the same category. The experience and structure might be related, Peyote being more psychedelic and MDMA being more euphoriant stimulant with emphagenic effects....but MDMA is a toxic synthetic drug.

I have had some good experiences on pure MDMA, but I also had some good experiences on pills with just a hint of stimulant or opiate.

I dont care for ketamine in my pills though, or any poorly researched RCs.

^^^^ They are a different chemical structure. Not the same at all. People who know more about it will probably chime in. This is a popular misconception, there are a bunch of threads on here.

Im aware. But yes actually mdma is of the amphetamine family (as well as being a phenethylamine) so they DO have SOME similarities...