• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Molly cap + MDA roll

Good, I'd advise trying it if you think you're thinking about doing it. Just take a little less of each and you should be set.

mda first, it lasts longer. id say rit when it hits drop the molly. that way they should peak at the same time

Molly at 8, Root beer (low strength mdas) at 9, root beer at 9:45... rolled my fucking FACE off until 4am. It was the most incredible roll of my life. No words can describe how fucking epic it was.

75mg pure mda + 75mg pure mdma at the same time will blow your socks off. mda and mdma don't share a cross-tolerance because mda works primarily on the 5ht2 receptors and mdma works primarily on the 5ht3 receptors, so dropping both of them will dust off the cobwebs off those receptors nicely!

Molly at 8, Root beer (low strength mdas) at 9, root beer at 9:45... rolled my fucking FACE off until 4am. It was the most incredible roll of my life. No words can describe how fucking epic it was.

low strength MDA's in root beer? don't buy into whoever told you that. yes mdxx is usually synthed from safrole (although there are MANY different starting points) which used to be used in homebrew rootbeer and sassafras teas over half a century ago. the FDA has long since banned the use of safrole in any foods claiming it's a carcinogen (in rats, FDA=BS). even then, safrole may or may not be active but it is certainly NOT mda/mdma. root beer uses artificial flavors which resemble safrole, so if safrole is indeed active (i believe it is unless what i've experienced was placebo), the root beer won't have any safrole in it anyway. unless of course you have homemade root beer and know the person used safrole, in which case it may actually have a synergistic effect. just wanted to clear that up in case you were misinformed

Oh man I'm jealous. It'll be a long time before I get to try this, I don't have my pick of good stuff where I'm from. I have to be ready for the goods when the come and stock up. MDA never crosses my path.

The best combo IMO.
Those were some of the best nights of my life.