• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids vaping #4 heroin and oxy

As a rule, I generally smoke "raw" (for lack of a better term) opiates such as opium or smack. If I want a rush from a pharmaceutical opiate, I generally rail it or IV if the pills are physically small and I know them to contain a low percentage of binders and fillers.

Well comparing weed really isn't fair, the reason you blow out so much smoke is because your only smoking 20% of it. Where as if your smoking speed your vaping most of it.

Anyone who smokes a pill is a idiot and should be slapped. I'm not saying it doesn't work to some extent. I'm just saying it's a waste compared to eating it or snorting it. If you like smoking so much then smoke somthing else, please. I'm a smoker, so I guess that's why this bugs me.

Interseting points Hamilton.

i agree that this thread has turned some what heated.... i find alot of posters are hell bent against chasing heroin.... id really be curious to find out the BA, i always found it to be high (better than snorting)......

again, from me exp. it has so much to do with technique.....

i agree that this thread has turned some what heated.... i find alot of posters are hell bent against chasing heroin.... id really be curious to find out the BA, i always found it to be high (better than snorting)......

again, from me exp. it has so much to do with technique.....

I was hoping to turn some opinions around because I thought "smoking pills is stupid" by smoking i mean vaporizing. I was very surprised that the effects lasted as long as they did and how I could get a nod from one bag when i usually start out with 3 bags the OP or so its called was 20 mg....both made me change my mind i f it is the right time/place for either #4 which i thought was impossible or at the very least a very big waste of product. Smoking is right under IV for getting 100% of what you got into your body. I assume it has a bio availability roughly equal to skin popping but more if you learn how to get all of your hit. It does take a bit of practice but when you get it you will learn fast and enjoy. To all the haters, enjoy not feeling that rush heh....
Note these were free to try otherwise I would mainline everything and not have posted this for you all to debate

^ only if....i doubt its that high......

im thinking maybe like 70 percent......and thats me being hopeful :)

I would think that the BA ranges from 70-85% higher when IVed. Smoking is somewhere around 40-60% i'd say. Vaping probably around 60-70%.

The bioavailability of smoking H is 44–61%. I dont think there's anything wrong with that at all. Smoking a pill is retarded especially with all the binders and fillers, and the fact that it's not meant to be smoked. It's a complete waste of a good pill.

u duno how 2 toot if ur wasting ur pill... u gotta have style a nd grace..

The bioavailability of smoking H is 44–61%. I dont think there's anything wrong with that at all. Smoking a pill is retarded especially with all the binders and fillers, and the fact that it's not meant to be smoked. It's a complete waste of a good pill.

What exactly makes plant material more intended for inhalation via combustion or vaporization than pills? Unless you...

a.) believe in a deity
b.) believe that deity is the supreme architect of all things in our natural universe
c.) have clairvoyant abilities to discern the intent of the aforementioned deity
d.) via C, discover that God created specific plants with the intent of people smoking them
e.) believe that deity is a total fucking asshole for intending on these plants to be smoked which inevitably results in ~5-25% of people who DO smoke these plants (depending on which plant you're talking about) fucking up their lives as a result

...then I don't see a logical way for you to say any plant is MEANT to be smoked. Is there a way that a plant can even have an INTENT?

I don't think the issue is that one preparation is meant to be ingested one way and another isn't meant to be ingested that same way, but that people are incapable of or refuse to see this issue objectively devoid of social stigma and mores attached to these activities.

The logical leap of "this activity usually isn't or hasn't been done this way" to "it was never intended to be done this way" is rather large and only logically feasible if you believe some kind of deity possessing intent to harm a substantial amount of people created these plants to be smoked.

With all that said, I also think smoking pills is relatively disadvantageous :D it just irks me when people pontificate about something being harmful, stupid, retarded or use whatever nomenclature and provide ZERO supporting evidence. By doing so, the truth of the matter is distorted and ignorance is disseminated which opposes the intent of this forum.

The truth of the matter is that as a whole, as ham so aptly pointed out, this activity we've been debating is not more dangerous that smoking plant materials, can have advantages over other RoA's (primarily speed of onset) and separately, in the interest of harm reduction, should not be treated as it is here.

If posts that say "stop shooting that's retarded" and the like get UA'd or even warned/infracted, then this standard should apply to vaporizing pills as well.

If you want to MAKE A CASE for the stupidity of this RoA then do so with EVIDENCE, not wholly unsubstantiated claims and insults.

Im sry but this is just wrong.

First of all, smoking ANY pill, is worse than smoking a plant material such as weed or any other average plant material you can come up with. I cant even fathom where you got the idea that smoking a pill is better than smoking organic material such as plants. I really dont even know where to start here because its just so damn obvious your wrong.

I totally agree. I'm sure vaporizing a single drop of synthetic food coloring is far worse than smoking some pot.

^based on what?

Do you have any idea how much safety testing the FDA mandates for approval of food coloring?

In contrast there is no regulation for marijuana... In products used during the growth process, in the way its stored, treated, transported, etc

All I've heard from people saying smoking plants are 'healthier' are wholly unsubstantiated claims.

We're talking about smoking or vaping pills, so I don't know how well FDA testing for something meant to be taken orally applies here.

I can't argue with you about why smoking and/or vaping pills is worse. All I can say is that I definitely think it is. I definitely think it's more toxic. Smoke is bad for the lungs, but I definitely think the smoke from a pill is exponentially worse than the smoke from pot or opium. Vapor too. I'm sorry I can't elaborate.

Alright Cane, I agree with you that I need to support my claim.

First off, I didn't say smoking pills was harmfull. I meant that it is a ineffective way of getting the most out of it, and mainly because the binders and fillers, they arn't meant to be vaporized or smoked. For example, you can crush them and snort them. Just like any powder out there, it's not going to change how effective it is snorting.

However sense it has certain binders and fillers, I believe that makes the smoking process not as effective because your going to be burning binders and fillers. It's not like your going to be smoking opium. Your going to get a alot less oxycodone then you normally would. If the pill came in a form meant for smoking, like the form of opium. Then it would be alot different and you would get the normal smoking bioavailability out of it.

The binders and fillers like I said are going to change everything.

When it comes to smoking weed, it's meant to be smoked, however it can be eaten also. But I think most pot smokers, smoke, not eat.

I'll be back with more research to support my claim.

I think it's a waste, a pill isn't meant to be smoked no matter what. Opium is meant to be smoked, black tar. But not a pill. I dont IV but I would try it if I was forced to choose between smoking and shooting. Plus I get a good little rush just from snorting.

So to each there own, the idea of somone smoking a pill is just a big turn off to me. So to each his own.

You say a pill isn't meant to be smoked. Why not? Because it's meant to be swallowed? Oh okay, fair enough. But you snort pills yourself.. That's also not what it's meant for right?

Just saying: haters bee hatin yo!

note: don't take me too seriously.. back when I was still using I wouldn't have smoked my oxy's either.. Only because hammilton said so do I have the knowledge of equal or less toxicity when smoking oc. I'm just happy I didn't know this before because I might have tried and I imagine it to be a whole lot more addictive. This stuff is actually making me feel a tinybit fiendish which is a rarety for me.

You say a pill isn't meant to be smoked. Why not? Because it's meant to be swallowed? Oh okay, fair enough. But you snort pills yourself.. That's also not what it's meant for right?

Just saying: haters bee hatin yo!

note: don't take me too seriously.. back when I was still using I wouldn't have smoked my oxy's either.. Only because hammilton said so do I have the knowledge of equal or less toxicity when smoking oc. I'm just happy I didn't know this before because I might have tried and I imagine it to be a whole lot more addictive. This stuff is actually making me feel a tinybit fiendish which is a rarety for me.

No what i'm saying is that, if you crush a pill it turns into powder. Just like any other powder you can snort it. It's kind of like they make coke into crack for smoking. A pill isn't going to burn as good as lets say the way opium is.

You can snort anything that is a powder. Yes you can smoke anything to, HOWEVER, here's a quick example of what I mean.

Basically you can snort it because it breaks down into a powder with nothing else, to make it not effective for snorting. HOWEVER, lets say you wanted to snort a percocet. Maybe it's possible you will get high, but all that extra apap is going to clog your nose.

So with smoking, i'm just saying all the binders and fillers, arn't meant to be smoked. There not going to burn the right way.. If the oxycodone was opium latex type material, it would smoke perfectly.

I still need to get some evidence, then i'll be back in full force.

I smoke some of my pain meds but I know it is dumb, but say you smoke 40 cigarrettes a day for 30 years now most folks will die a lot earlier, then let's say you smoke 5 oxy tablets a day for 30 years, shit man i'm pretty sure a slow and painful death will come your way.
Having a heroin addiction and smoking it for the same amount of time I think is also gonna be pretty bad for the old lungs, but fuck it that's your choice. At the end of the day people are always gonna look for the best way to get fucked, i bet cavemen found plants to get fucked with, just dont think they stuck em up their arses for the fun of it.

oxys can definitely be smoked. make sure they are the blue roxy 30's though. I used to chase roxy's every day, and still have some friends that smoke several roxy's a day off of foil. I dont think it gets you as high as snorting or eating, but you get addicted to the act of smoking the roxy. It tastes suprisingly good, and the high is really mellow and a nod creeps up on you.

my preferred method of taking roxy's is chasing on foil, shoot me for saying this but i just love to do it that way
The M's (roxy) burn really nice, and slide down the foil like butter.