• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids vaping #4 heroin and oxy

ok ok ok... so wait a minute... I know people smoke OC's ( and i think its retarded ) but i never knew people smoked powder Heroin #4?!?! is it even possibly?!? I thought the only H you could smoke was "tar" ????

@ james brown smoking weed is worse than smoking tobacco is for you

No it isn't! This myth stems from the fact that weed produces more tar. Amount of tar is not the sole factor in determining how bad it is though. Not only is tobacco smoke more harsh, but tobacco is smoked in much greater quantities than marijuana. In the book, Uppers, Downers, All-arounders, they show internal photos of three lungs side-by-side: the lung of a person who doesn't smoke anything; the lung of a person who smokes only cigarettes; and the lung of a person who smokes only weed. The cigarette lung is in much worse shape than the weed smoker's lung. Tobacco smoke is way more harsh.

Last edited:
My opinion on smoking/ vaping pills is that it’s really none of my fucking business how you choose to do your shit you have paid for!!!

Personally I have never tried it so I can’t say that I would use this method but if I had enough and didn’t have a rig…well IDK!!!

The main point of my post is that I do believe that plants in a way have intent, that intent is to survive and make more plants and that intent is not to be smoked or injected or snorted. Through their intent to survive they have developed an intent to be eaten (to spread seed) or not to be eaten (for protection).

I have nothing to back this up, it is just how I think but I may be wrong, however no plant ever has or had the intent to be processed and smoked or used in any way that destroys their ability to make new plants.

Well I would never recomend anyone to smoke/vape a pill, but smoke/vape heroin on the other hand - sure - I would recomend it over snorting in most cases.
But I have no proof that states that smoking heroin is "safer" than smoking OC's.

And for the record you can smoke every Heroin out there, some heroin just need a little, help.

0_o just extract and purify your oxy then vape it..... works fine that way, maybe not as efficient as the other ways but it is enjoyable.

It's easy to compare injected heroin bioavailability with vaporizing effectiveness. One example is measuring the amount of morphine in the urine after using both ROA and comparing them.

Vaporizing = a lot of heroin is decomposed. Inhaling vapors of heroin freebase is like ~40% at best from one study but on the other hand other studies give as high numbers as 80%. While smoking heroin in a cigarette is much less. It highly varies, that's the conclusion.

Another point is vaporizing heroin hydrochloride leads to a decomposition of much more heroin than in case of vaporizing heroin freebase. Freebase sold on the street is meant for smoking, people mix it with citric acid or water solution of acetic acid and heat it so the freebase reacts with the acid forming a salt that is much better for injecting. If heroin salt is sold, it's clearly meant for injection.

Inhaling vapors of OxyContin is really stupidity. Even if the pills are crushed and then dissolved in water, filtrated, and water is evaporated. What one ends up with is oxycodone salt with binders that dissolved in water. It's not extracting clear oxycodone from OxyContin.

How is this different than smoking or injecting street h? Are you saying that street dealers and the people who process the h that you buy on the street keep it clean and safe for smoking/injecting?

I have no idea what the number is world wide but lets just say 50% pure h at the street level. This mean half your weight is an unknown variable.

At least when using a cold water extraction on a pill you know the variables….

Just playing the devils advocate….

Because chances are the cuts used for street heroin are less harmful when smoked than pill binders.

this reminds me when people use to tell me that the best way to take codeine is to dip a blunt in the sizzurp and smoke it lol..

@ james brown smoking weed is worse than smoking tobacco is for you

No it isn't, it does have more tar, but weed has anti-tumor properties that basically guarantee you won't get lung cancer from it. And when you vape it, it becomes much healthier for you.

Not to mention the damage that nicotine, toxins, and carbon monoxide from cigarettes does to you that weed doesn't.

Cannabis smoke definitely contains CO, and I'm not sure what toxins tobacco smoke contains other than nicotine.

WOW!!! You have knowledge of something that will 100% prevent me from getting lung cancer!!! Are you testing these anti-tumor properties throughout the rest of the body or are they only available in the form of smoke or vapor?

Sorry my sarcastic side just had to jump on that one, but seriously I really only know very little about weed so I am interested to learn more about its anti-tumor properties. Do you have any hard evidence that will back up your statement?

I find it very hard to believe that these anti-tumor properties are that strong as I would think it would be big news, but on the other hand we all know that even if this was true the drug companies and anti-drug campaign would somehow keep this little life saving tid bit under wraps. Actually now that I think about it maybe there was an article in DITM about this, guess I will have to go check that out.

More info???

I hate to call you out on this but I am very leery of any statement that uses the word “guarantee”, especially in this context.

Sorry, I didn’t and don’t mean to drag it even more off topic I just really don’t like when I see misleading (even though if may be partially true) information about preventing tumors or cancer. To me it sounded like he was saying that smoking or vaping weed will prevent tumors “guaranteed”.

Again sorry for the rant. BACK ON TOPIC

Where I live the contents of over the counter sleeping pills is one of the most common cuts used in street level dope, so again I fail to see how the argument that street level dope is any better than pharm grade pills to smoke or snort.

The fact of the matter is, unless you produced the dope yourself from know 99.9% morphine or have it tested in a lab you have no idea exactly what is in your dope. With pharm grade pills at least your variables are know and controlled very closely allowing for harm reduction tactics catered directly to the exact contents of the pill.

I mean if I remember correctly there was a batch of dope going around the UK (not sure if it was #3 or #4 but that’s irrelevant) that was tainted with Anthrax!!!

Again, I don’t smoke pills and never have, I just think there is a general trend on BL that pills are so bad and ONLY can be eaten while street level drugs are held as being highly pure which is simple not true.