• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I had the best MDMA experience I've ever had this weekend

Modify_you

Bluelighter
I've done straight moly powder several times but had never done actual pill formed x before this monday. I could not have wished for a better time.

A group of us went to see Pretty Lights. We got to the venue right as the first set was getting over, about 9:30ish. I popped the first one right as we walked in the door. By the time the second set was about over I was getting really cool body vibes and little hints of visuals were starting. I took the second one right as pretty lights hit the stage, say maybe 11:00.

I vividly remeber the set starting with stobe lights bombarding the crowd from every direction. The rest of the night was just a blur of me rolling harder than I ever have, and the most intense visuals I've ever gotten off MDMA.

They played for a solid 2 hours went off stage for about 10 minutes and came back on for at least another hour encore. Made my way to an afterparty where we ran into another group of freinds, and a super cute chick that insisted on playing with my beard:D. I couldn't have wished for a better night.

Modify, congrats! Straight Molly, X in pill form, etc, etc...MDMA is MDMA, regardless of what substance it comes in. I think your set/setting is a prime reason for why you had such an amazing night, and not because you took it in pill form. Take care

Cheers

i saw pretty lights about a year ago in ny, shit was hot i was literallly ROLLLIng off my face running around everywhere, dippin right next to the security guards, ha. then i'd just be sitting on the side allllll cracked out and 10 minutes later back tor unning around everywhere. that too was probably the best roll of my life, ate like a .3 or 4

So after talking to some other people that took the same pills we've come to the conclusion that they were really big doses. I went with some very experienced rollers that all said that its was some of the best they've ever had.

I'm kinda torn on how I feel about this, mostly because it was such a good experience that I'm almost scared i'm gonna be disappointed the next time i roll. If that makes sense?

I'm kinda torn on how I feel about this, mostly because it was such a good experience that I'm almost scared i'm gonna be disappointed the next time i roll. If that makes sense?

If you go in with that mind set, then you will most likely be disappointed.

So after talking to some other people that took the same pills we've come to the conclusion that they were really big doses. I went with some very experienced rollers that all said that its was some of the best they've ever had.

^^ Is right. Before you roll, go in thinking this is gonna be the best roll of your life. Works for me pretty much every time, I've never had a shitty roll.

Your next pills may not be as good but the feeling is still there, just make sure you know what you are getting. If anything bring an extra roll next time and if you aren't feeling too great then take another one. Make sure you wait it out of course and wait for it to kick in before you pop the second one. Don't over do it and it'll be great.

Good luck!

yea MDMA is MDMA baby!

I hate arguing with people that think Molly's are better than Pressed Pills. Some people even say their totally different and i explain it to them and they still remain to stay ignorant. i hate it.

yea MDMA is MDMA baby!

I hate arguing with people that think Molly's are better than Pressed Pills. Some people even say their totally different and i explain it to them and they still remain to stay ignorant. i hate it.

Pills are often pressed with a stimulant of some sort, MDMA + stimulants is pretty different than pure MDMA, that is where the common misconception often arises.