my doctor is gay

Even if he somehow miraculously roared out of the closet as a level 4 homo he would not likely be up to full on prancing yet. True prancing requires both innate ability and time spent developing one's skills. If he has not been persistently practicing precise & poetic prancing there is no way he is going to do an authentic prance just by his doctor giving him a little lovins. It just doesn't happen that way.

Well as any rancher may know, he's about to get reared like a pony so let's not count our chickens before they hatch now.

Even if he somehow miraculously roared out of the closet as a level 4 homo he would not likely be up to full on prancing yet. True prancing requires both innate ability and time spent developing one's skills. If he has not been persistently practicing precise & poetic prancing there is no way he is going to do an authentic prance just by his doctor giving him a little lovins. It just doesn't happen that way.

Enki, i'm really thankful that i've had a real life gay to talk me through this process. i'll be sure to keep you updated, and if he does shower me with fairy dust i'll make sure to send you action cock shots.

Scratch, Id like to formally congratulate you on having a thread in the lounge stay open.

that a boy champ!

Actually this would do better closed, it's fairly well run its course. [hint]

Dumbass

Roef (meervoud: roeven) is de oude scheepsterm voor de woonst of woning op een schip, het onderkomen voor de schipper en het gezin. De benaming "roef" wordt gebruikt voor binnenvaartschepen. De zeeschepen hadden hun "hutten" of kajuiten. Op luxe passagiersschepen zijn deze "hutten" van veel comfort voorzien.

RoEF = Realm of Epic Fail. Its for M.Night Shamylan movies and lounge threads that make Papa's teeth itch or cause him to take inadvertent naps.

don't get a big head CS. I've caused shitstorms you'd have never imagined. Unless you are who you I think you are.

It's just that what happened at Phnom pehn I can't do this anymore. Alot of good men were trolled to death at my hands that day.

and then there was guido-sensei dying...

lucy, i don't even know who the fuck you are. but we don't take kindly to those wth anime avatars around these here parts.

I had a gay general physician for awhile when I was a teenager. It wasn't a big deal. He was a good doctor. And thorough.

I'm good and very thorough too!

And I can cure all problems with Ketamine and Wine!

Can I be your grown-up doctor? :D <3

chickenscratch is an atlanta boy can't possibly think of an alt for him