my doctor is gay

man I'm so rusty, /b/ is easy meat and I'm playing with the big boys now. ignore everything I said and carry on.

yours wasn't. and theres a term for picking on minorities when it isn't funny. it's called bigotry.

EDIT: the insult faggot has nothing to do with peoples sexuality.

sweet melt faggot and i agree, when the term faggot is used on the internet, it has nothing to do with sexuality.

but, i wasn't joking when i started this thread.

a few facts:

- my doctor is gay, flaming gay, definitely a catcher. the decor in his office is fabulous and he has amazing taste in shoes.

- i have a physical with him next week.

- he's going to touch my balls and possibly my asshole.

- i want to look my best.

now go take a bubble bath with your favorite razor you fucking inbred.

and there goes chicken around the 3rd corner with the limiping puerto rican runnning out of gas

costanzapopcorn.gif

I've watched that gif for 5 minutes.
How the fuck is there any popcorn left in that bowl!?

:]

yeah,...I'll probably have to ban the both of you...

sweet melt faggot and i agree, when the term faggot is used on the internet, it has nothing to do with sexuality.

but, i wasn't joking when i started this thread.

a few facts:

- my doctor is gay, flaming gay, definitely a catcher. the decor in his office is fabulous and he has amazing taste in shoes.

- i have a physical with him next week.

- he's going to touch my balls and possibly my asshole.

- i want to look my best.

now go take a bubble bath with your favorite razor you fucking inbred.

All that post screams to me is that you have some latent homosexual tendencies screaming to get out.

Look your best and he'll hold your hand for you as you prance out of the closet.

All that post screams to me is that you have some latent homosexual tendencies screaming to get out.

Look your best and he'll hold your hand for you as you prance out of the closet.

is it commonplace for doctors to look you in the eyes during the ball coddling part of the exam?

If you have your gaydar turned up loud enough I'm sure he'll do almost anything you request, you pay you play.

lostNfound said:
Even if he somehow miraculously roared out of the closet as a level 4 homo he would not likely be up to full on prancing yet. True prancing requires both innate ability and time spent developing one's skills. If he has not been persistently practicing precise & poetic prancing there is no way he is going to do an authentic prance just by his doctor giving him a little lovins. It just doesn't happen that way.