my doctor is gay

Gay activities can not make you gay. Only fairy dust can make a person gay and fairy dust becomes largely ineffective after age 15. Its potential effectiveness actually is already on the decline even before you are out of diapers. Do not confuse pixie dust with fairy dust. Its considered unethical for doctors to sprinkle fairy dust on patients who are cornholing them so you have very little to wory about.

if fair dust makes you gay, what does pixie dust do? i'm pretty sure i got pixie dusted at a gay pride parade in midtown once. at first i was scared, but then i just kind of ran with it. since then, i've never done anything sexual with a man, but i'm super interested in the home and gardening channel.

valid point. maybe i'll go with enki's suggestion of rainbow beads. i once dated this chick that would walk around the room with anal beads stuck up her ass pretending she had a taill. i could do something along those lines.

You still got her digits?

sorry buddy, most chicks will do that sort of shit if you just ask them to.

i've found that getting daytime drunk>shopping at the sex store>getting a nice hotel room, can bring out just about every chick's inner skank.

Okay, here's your answer,....if he puts a glove on, there's no problem. If he doesn't put a glove on, there's a problem..

Okay, here's your answer,....if he puts a glove on, there's no problem. If he doesn't put a glove on, there's a problem..

i guess that really depends on your definition of a problem. you're pretty old, i bet you have doctors begging to cram stuff up your ass.

no_glove_no_love_415925.jpg

In my professional internet expertise you seem pretty gay about the fact that your doctor might be gay.

PS: Some guys love fingers up their asses, you might love it too!

fuckin' right!

ChickenScratch lives somewhere around us...or not around us...since we're East Atlanta Hipsters...we've been talking about what if he's one of those Bluelighters that's better on the internet know what I mean? but everytime he makes a thread I become more and more convinced it's going to be an awesome bratty drunk football watching time! =D

also...i assume all of my gynos are the exact opposite of lesbians, like brutal bull heteros? that are like kind of self hating? i mean i imagine they see some gross vags. marissaaa i don't know how you could handle guy vag doctor. like aye chingow i'm uncomfortable enough as it is with the metal speculum up my cunt to worry about if he's trying to do anything untoward up there. :\

In my professional internet expertise you seem pretty gay about the fact that your doctor might be gay.

PS: Some guys love fingers up their asses, you might love it too!

uuummmm, duh. i fucking love gays and i love things shoved up my ass, but not gay kinds of things. but i'm fucking pumped for this exam, like thuper pumped.

kenickie, i'm horrible in the realz. prepare to be extremely disappointed.

i have no idear what BoBl means.