• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Top 5 favourite drugs

I think it is fantastic to see drugs like 4-mmc and 2c-e on these lists now. Proves that some durgs are just fads and others have that something special to eventually break them out the class "RC" and still make top 5 lists.

1:eek:piates (heroin!, pods, pain killers)
2:weed
3:alcohol
4:d-amp
5:ciggs, but if those dont count then xanax I guess

5. Benzos
4. Stimulants (Speed/MDMA)
3. Psychedelics (Specifically, DMT on occasion or shrooms. Would love to get some good dose)
2. Oxy/Heroin
1. Dilaudid

and cannabis all day every day. I dont consider it a drug though, i consider it an herb, and a medicine.

Right now, it's

5. Shrooms
4. Propylhexedrine
3. Mephedrone
2. MDMA
1. Hydrocodone

Many more I want to try though.

As far as the buzz goes,
1. Heroin
2. Other opiates
3. MDMA
4. Benzos
5. Hallucinogens
999. Marijuana
1000. Methamphetamine

Although, I've spent the last approx decade just on methadone and the very occasional benzo.

Last two I used to be full on addicted to in the early days but the paranoia got too much for me. Nothing against the drugs, but I wasn't getting the magic feeling anymore.

Last edited:
As far as the buzz goes,
1. Heroin
2. Other opiates
3. MDMA
4. Benzos
5. Hallucinogens
999. Marijuana
1000. Methamphetamine

Although, I've spent the last approx decade just on methadone and the very occasional benzo.

Last two I used to be full on addicted to in the early days but the paranoia got too much for me. Nothing against the drugs, but I wasn't getting the magic feeling anymore.

I love meth but, it is for sure one of the most destructive drugs ever.. Im sorry to hear its lost its magic on you.. I supose drugs are like that if they can rip your life to pieces.. :\

peace :)

Last edited:
d-methamphetamine
d-amphetamine
MDPV
methcathinone
cocaine

well my most frequent would be
1. Marijuana
2. Amphetamines (adderall)
3. opiates (oxy/hydro)
4. alcohol
5. dxm
But my top favorites would be
1. Mdma
2. shrooms
3. weed
4. amphetamines
5. Mdma (love it so much)

1st. MDMA (well MDMA+Meth+Opiates+Nitrous)

2nd. Oxymorphone/ Hydromorphone/ Heroin

3rd. Methamphetamine

4th. 2CE

5th. Shit mabe opiates should be my 1st choice....I can't decide

1) Meth
2) Heroin
3) Strong painkillers like Oxycontin
4) Alcohol
5) Weed

wow this is a good question and i had to really think about what my favorite drugs are in what order.. so i guess it goes like this:

1. Cannabis - cause i still smoke everyday :\

2. MDMA - cause its fuckin awesome

3. LSD - cause it changed my entire life.. basically goes hand and hand with mdma for me

4. Amphetamine - cause of how productive/social it makes me

5. Heroin - use to be #1 but it really fucked things up for me for a while.. i gotta admit it still feels good occasionally, even though its nothing like it use to be and i always regret it when i use now.

fave's

Hi,

I used to like crack... but saw it for what it is... a burnout drug and quit.

I like sedatives... they relax me...

so good white heroin is tops
things like dilaudid or roxicodone are cool too.
even the hydro compounds if there's little apap.
some of the benzos are nice... I like them with an alcohol chaser.

I've done opium a time or two...if I could get a steady stream of it (or cheap tar) that'd probably be my favourite... I'd smoke it in a glass pipe for easy titration of the dose (the great advantage of smoking over shooting... when you've had enough just put down the pipe for a while... when you inject it's pretty much all or nothing)

wow this is a good question and i had to really think about what my favorite drugs are in what order.. so i guess it goes like this:

1. Cannabis - cause i still smoke everyday :\

2. MDMA - cause its fuckin awesome

3. LSD - cause it changed my entire life.. basically goes hand and hand with mdma for me

4. Amphetamine - cause of how productive/social it makes me

5. Heroin - use to be #1 but it really fucked things up for me for a while.. i gotta admit it still feels good occasionally, even though its nothing like it use to be and i always regret it when i use now.

I can pretty much relate to all of that, well said..
Funny how some of us have the same sort of experiences in some way or another..
Good to know you got your dope addiction under control, congrats, i hope you can keep it down..

I'd smoke it in a glass pipe for easy titration of the dose (the great advantage of smoking over shooting... when you've had enough just put down the pipe for a while... when you inject it's pretty much all or nothing)

So true, couldnt agree more, i like the way you put that..
Tho the urge to shoot can be just to tempting, 100% bio-avaliability, no wastage ect..
I know i should use a pipe more often, i really should lol.. 8)

1. Marijuana
2. d-Methamphetmine
3. Dextroamphetimine
4. MDMA (Molly)
5. Oxycodone

Honerable mentions: Mushrooms and Coke