• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Dangers of Smoking Tar

i powder tar all the time WITHOUT adding any cut first, i know adding a dash of mannitol to tar reduces the quality, i only add a dash to reduce the burn of snorting the straight powder, i need to add cut to powder it, like i said i'm working up the tar. i've also have tons of experience with tar, i was just always an IV user, but i've seen soo many different consistency's of tar

i powder tar all the time WITHOUT adding any cut first, i know adding a dash of mannitol to tar reduces the quality, i only add a dash to reduce the burn of snorting the straight powder, i need to add cut to powder it, like i said i'm working up the tar. i've also have tons of experience with tar, i was just always an IV user, but i've seen soo many different consistency's of tar

....then we are most definitely talking about different kinds of tar. from my experience, tar, as in the purest form of black sticky heroin you can find that hasnt been messed with, simply cannot be made into powder on its own without blending it with lactose or possibly another cut. my best guess is that you are obtaining tar that has been cut with something that keeps its tar qualities, but lowers its potency, and also allows it to be made into powder without any additives.

no i get it really stick and it is of high quality, trust me i could do a gram of low quality tar, a half gram of medium quality, and a .1 or .2 of this quality, the summary is you heat it on a plate, then let it cool, then start making slices with a razor blade like you were cutting a million small pizza slices, i never thought it would work but it does

of course if it gets hot or moist it will turn back into tar, but i swear to you if you get this technique down it works, there's another forum out there that shows the procedure with pictures, i tried to find the link the other day but i could not find it

no i get it really stick and it is of high quality, trust me i could do a gram of low quality tar, a half gram of medium quality, and a .1 or .2 of this quality, the summary is you heat it on a plate, then let it cool, then start making slices with a razor blade like you were cutting a million small pizza slices, i never thought it would work but it does

i still believe were talking about different quality tar.

anyways, im glad you found a way to make your tar into powder allthough it does sound sort of tedious, but whatever works.

it is a pain, but my arms are starting to get hard from skin popping, but i found out some really good good asian powder is about to make its debut (i know its always been around somewhere) but i'm excited, just seems like a luxury around here, i feel excited like a kid in a candy store since its something i've never had the priviledge of having

it is a pain, but my arms are starting to get hard from skin popping, but i found out some really good good asian powder is about to make its debut (i know its always been around somewhere) but i'm excited, just seems like a luxury around here, i feel excited like a kid in a candy store since its something i've never had the priviledge of having

good powder generally seems to reside more in the NE. As long as were talkin U.S.

i always hear about the powder on the east cost....i wonder how my powder compares......west coast powder.....vancouver.......

i do always keep in mind the amazing quality i get..............

Smoking tar gave me major lung problems, I just recently had to quit and go on subs. I simply could not breath anymore. I now have to see many doctors. This is only after ~2 months of everyday use, the last month I was doing a gram a day on average. Many opiate (pill) use before the heroin.

God I fucking hate heroin now.

sounds like you would have been better off IV, i have smoked it twice now and yea both times i felt like i was out of breath, i didn't like it, it was a different rush and it also made me paranoid

uhm dangers....

chasing smack isnt very good for the lungs.. yeah.. well... id guess thats mostly because of cuttings. sugar, paracetamol, etc.
in case of tar it might be over acidified (strong smell etc). so you would likely inhale a decent amount of acetic anhydride too, which leads to symptoms like:
"conjunctivitis, lacrimation (discharge of tears), corneal edema, opacity, photophobia (abnormal visual intolerance to light); nasal, pharyngeal irritation; cough, dyspnea (breathing difficulty), bronchitis; skin burns, vesiculation, sensitization dermatitis"
so it might be a good idea to dissolve your stash in just enough water to make it liquid, add sodium bicarbonate in small amounts until no bubbles are being formed and neutralize the anhydride.
also i wouldnt heat it with a blow torch or something but GENTLY, just enough to let it cook, not fry.
its also suspected to cause brain damage. (probably also cuz of burned/heated cuttings)
how to convert tar into a pretty pure freebase, suitable for smoking
there are this rumours about poisonous aluminium on the foil... i dont believe in it but its better to use a glass oil pipe instead. this way its easier to inhale all the fumes anyway and you can heat it more gently.
its lossy as fuck. even in freebase form. some pal here smoked 3 grams within 24h without tolerance. yeah its pretty bad shit around here but 3g would still last a couple of days when snorted.

word thats good to know shroom, and to the people wonder about the white powder debut around here......its soooooo awesome man i love it, although the best tar i've ever had was only slightly less potent the this white powder