Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Prune for smoothness and comfort

hoptis

Bluelight Crew
Hey, so you may have noticed the site wide prune that's going on.

All posts in Aus Social that haven't been posted in this year have been moved into the PENDING DELETION - AS sub-forum.

There are posts from two years; 2008 and 2009, we're carrying a slightly larger forum load than the rest of the site mostly due to the disintegration of my identity and excessive lifestyle mod slackness over those preceding years.

Over the next month the moderators will be moving threads from there into the Aus Social Archive.

Members will help us by...

If there are any threads in that you want kept, please hit the
report.gif
(Report) icon in the thread to let the mods know you want it archived.

I'd rather not enter into a long discussion about why this needs to happen, besides from being just a house-keeping exercise, unfortunately we just don't have the resources to keep every post every made on Bluelight.

We've been getting a lot more traffic recently and while many of us may not notice the slow page loads and timeouts the Americans are experiencing (our peak time is evening when the US is asleep), regular prunes are important to maintaining the site's performance.

Thanks for your help :)

Everyone reads the stickies right? Well, no. I've unstuck it and will let it float for a bit.

Anyone want threads they started saved? Bump them or post links to them if you think they are archive worthy.

Haha, I just came in here wondering why this wasn't stickied ;)

And am using that as an excuse for a bump :D

Everyone reads the stickies right? Well, no. I've unstuck it and will let it float for a bit.

Anyone want threads they started saved? Bump them or post links to them if you think they are archive worthy.

Report ze post, the threads in PENDING DELETION can't be posted in. :)

What are we supposed to do if we want a thread to be saved? Report the first post?

Post the link in this thread and I'll move it back to this sub forum and bump it :)

I take full credit for those years of mod slackness. Lazymod FTW!

Hey guys, bump bump... any archived threads you want saved... post them up...

Archived. Final warning; we're well past the due date so the prune can happen any time.