• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Typical MDMA hallucinations

StrutterGear

Bluelight Crew
Ive already posted a thread, but to better understand what I believe was MDMA/MDA I want to know typical hallucinations, if any. Things looked blurry sometimes, almost misty (although I was looking through cotton, ghost outfit for halloween). When I came back up roughly 5 hours later I was seeing almost rainbowy shooting stars across my ceiling, like if they were made of... dunno, red and blue lines. My walls are white textured, and green/red/blue dots were appearing like a kid had put lil dots on it with crayon. Lights go dim then incredibly bright, and my hands would flush red, then white, and back.

Never had a trip like this on MDMA before, anyone with similar hallucinations?

EDIT :: I have since discovered we had MDA.

Last edited:
the only "typicall" hallusenation I know of is seeing glasses one people who are not waring them. Other than that...hallusenations are pretty random and subjective so it is hard to say what is typical and what isn't.

one time i over did it, i thought i was given 2ce or something. i saw shit morphing, stuff morphing, stuff blending together, and mad tracers. it was crazy. but that was a 750mg drop. don't advise doing it, i felt as if i was having a bad triproll (troll).

I don't get them too often, but some examples of when i do get them...
sometimes itll look as if im looking down a tunnel. My friend can be 5 feet in front of me and itll look like he's 10-20 feet away.
Walls are breathing, looks like walls are coming towards me, then away from me.
sometimes everything i see will go really fast as if the world was in fast forward for like 5 seconds. then itll be normal speed. Then fast forward again. It's crazy.
Things move around. This one flower picture at my friend's house looked like the flower was constantly literally growing right infront of me..
Colors/textures will sometimes blend or kinda slide around.

These don't usually happen to me though. Only rarely. I usually don't get hallucinations.

I get hallucinations from taking a larger amount of MDMA in a long time (300mg+ over the course of a few hours). By the end of the night in the club my body is tired and after seeing flashing lights, lasers in a dark room for so long my eyes tend to do odd things. I have had full conversations with peope who weren't there, I have seen stairs everywhere (which was very confusing at the time), but it usually involves seeing people who aren't actually there. I have also had similar hallucinations totally sobre while being in the passenger seat of a car whilst very tired, I began to see people out on their front lawns taking out the trash, mowing their lawn etc.

Most people tend to not hallucinate on real mdma, but when they do occur I find that they are not the fun kinds of halluncations that you would experience on LSD or Shrooms...

The only hallucination I've ever experienced is everyone looks like someone I know. This actually happens pretty often to me.

The only hallucination I've ever experienced is everyone looks like someone I know. This actually happens pretty often to me.

Haha, I know exactly what you mean. I got the same thing from 2c-e. Everyone looked very familiar!

Its been a few years since I've had MDMA but I always found that the hallucinations were very infrequent but often hilarious.

During come up I would often see walls curve, as if every surface was the same distance from my eyes. It was a little like I was in a six foot bubble. This effect would leave as the ephoria kicked in.

Once I took far too much too quikely (approx 6 in 2 hours) and would make out a shadowy figure in the corner of the room or standing at the door. The figure was non threatening as I was rolling so hard.

On another occasion I looked at my lamp shade - a large shade with many squares cut out - and the squares turned to cartoon mice that danced and rolled their eyes at me. I was in hysterics at that.

I sometimes had a fine line flash through my entire vision, its colour many times more vivid than anything else I've ever seen. It was a brilliant red/ gold, almost like a crack in the universe. I had this a few times, has anyone else seen this?

The most common hallucination for me is seeing random people, a lot of the time girls, everywhere. Sometimes I mistake some object like a lamp or a trashcan as a person or ill just see people who aren't there. Its weird.

I got the glasses hallucination before also. Was arguing with my cousin for an hour about who was wearing glasses.

lol ive had the glasses thing happened to me before. Other typical ones for me also are i think people are trying to spell stuff to me for some reason.

I can definitely relate to seeing glasses on people. Certain pills definitely affected me in different ways. I remember the centurions from around 2002 which had me seeing cartoons when I shut my eyes.

Generally speaking though, pink, bright colours and shapes would appear on white walls and everything just seemed more vivid.

At higher doses I see tracers kind of like you explain.. When my eyes are closed I'll get streaks of colored light, it's kind of cool especially when you are rolling that hard and don't really care lol.
Synapse in your brain firing away like crazy? I'm not sure.

I get that almost every time i roll ^^ when i get the major eye wiggles I get closed eye visuals.

I get the myst type effect as well. Everything seems to have this subtle yet magical aura to it. Lights seem brighter. You know what I am talking about :)

eyes wiggle so much when i stare at the tv i see nothing but that static black and white static, i then ask my friends why were watching that and say that theyre watching cops, and i see nothing but that b&w static effect.

i get CEV's when i close my eyes, i see spikes of light coming out of the light source, i see hazy glows surrounding lights, fuck i love it all.

I have also experienced very intense lucid dreaming while trying to sleep once I have comedown. It gets very confusing because I will be dreaming but half conscious so I will sometimes say something out loud or see part of my dream while my eyes are open.

For example, one time after I took 400mg over the course of the night (too much for me personally) I was trying to sleep but couldnt so I began to watch tv. I watched it for some time and the show "100 ways to Die" was on (its such a stupid show). Something gross happened on the show so I said "eww thats so gross". My fiance rolled over and asked what I was talking about and I started to explain to him that I was watching tv, but realized that the tv was in front of the bed and I have actually been watching a picture frame which was beside the bed... crazy stuff

Towards the end of a heavy session I spent an hour watching late night Argentine soccer, before eventually realising the TV was just on the first screen that comes up on the Xbox.

I get the myst type effect as well. Everything seems to have this subtle yet magical aura to it. Lights seem brighter. You know what I am talking about :)

I do indeed, like everything is in the 'dream scene' that TV shows have haha. Love it

I've never gotten hallucinations from Molly, but when I did it at a park, I noticed my vision seemed extremely clear, like high-definition. Everything looked beautiful.

I remember back in july after one of the craziest events i've ever been to, I got home at 3 in the a.m. went straight to bed because i was going on a roadtrip in a little over 24 hours haha=D.Anyways i laid down, and 2 small lights started moving around rapidly on my ceiling, that was my first time hallucinating, very cool, I have to say though visuals are my favorite, some of them I've seen when rolling have been epic, very spiritual thing<3