• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Concerta High vs. Adderall High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adderall over all. I've been on, adderall, focalin, concerta, ritalin, vyvanse, & have done loads of dexdrine. And i gotta say adderall is probably the best, i started with it, & am now back on it. Something i noticed focalin after awhile just makes you sick; as with any stim you take everyday, so now i sell my prescription and when i wanna have a lil fun ill take about 70-100mg of adderall mixed with like 30mg of oxy or hydrocodone then when i start coming down, do some type of opiate like oxycodone about 15-30mg depending on tolerance and i promise you you'll understand what i mean.

What is Focalin? I was gonna ask my dr bout Adderal, but I'd like to learn more of Focalin as I never heard of it. Same effects of Adderal? TIA!

Concerta is horrible...I fuckin hate that shit

Adderall though is great, happy, energized, speedy, talkative, euphoric etc...for a couple weeks till you get used to it haha

My honest opinion on Concerta though is spot on with someone said up their

"basically a stim with all the bad side effects of an amphetamine"

whatever something was said to that nature lol

you can't compare them in terms of which is stronger, because in my opinion the highs aren't even remotely similar to begin with. Concerta is like all the side effects of amps without the goods. Take enough to get high and really you are just antsy, un focused, chatterbrained, feeling like shit, etc.

this

Not a fan of either, but Adderall > Concerta anyday. Dexedrine >>>> any other prescription stimulants.

All i can say from my experience with amphetamines. ( ive only done concerta lol ) The comedown is a longg horrible feeling. This is especially worse if you drink or do a high dose. I dont think iam ever going to do a high dose of stimulants without some opiate around or benzos, i just cant take comedowns.

Alright guys, I'm gonna close this up. It's subjective; there's no HR-relevance left; and this is a quick Q and A forum.

PM me with any queries.

- Pjkt

Status
Not open for further replies.