Nicki Minaj...love or hate

love, hate, or just completely indifferent towards Nicki Minaj

• Total voters
Nicki Minaj spent her Saturday night the same way many of her fans did -- getting high and watching her new video for "Chun-Li" on repeat. "Last night after my shoot I got high & watched the Chun-Li video about 48 times," she wrote on Twitter Sunday. According to the Young Money rapper, it was an eye-opening experience. "I started seein shit I never saw b4," she revealed.

source.gif

lmao high af rn

just wonderin who else hates her as much as i do and if anybody actually thinks she is good.

I got a whole lot of reasons for hatin but Ill spare yall right now til the thread gets goin. I dont know nobody who likes her, but im sure some people do so im interested to hear the shit you see in her. Also if this could be a poll that would be nice, mods :)

They need rappers like me!
They need rappers like me!
So they can get on their fucking keyboards!
And make me the bad guy, Chun-Li

Last edited:
I'm the trophy of the game, everybody tryna win me
Me, Olivier, Jourdan Dunn, my baby, Winnie
Partying in Paris, these bitches is embarrassed
'Cause they know I'm the queen, I still didn't pick an heiress

olivier-rousteingjourdan-dunnnicki-minajsara-sampaio-at-the-balmain-after-party-at-manko-ctsy.jpg

Probably one of the only decent pop stars to appear in the last 10 years or so.

Probably one of the only decent pop stars to appear in the last 10 years or so.

interesting you mention her as pop star. i can dig it, i listen to "queen" and she can deliver when it comes to that type of sound. when it comes to rapping tho, she is so dope at spitting rhymes, just spazzing... ridiculous.

i'd be interested to hear why you say she is "one of the only" decent pop acts of recent. i fuck with all the big names one pretty heavy, so just curious what makes nicki stand out over the others. this is assuming you are sincere, sometimes i can't tell in this thread tbh.

yo oct 31st, monster verse is apt imo... talk that ish.... <3

Last edited:
Pop as in popular Starships was a big club hit...a lot of stuff is ghost written for pop music so if someone is a pro singer anyone could be that star...nicki doesnt fit in that category...I find a lot of recent pop vocalists bland and uninspired, at best Ellie Goulding might work in some drum and bass, i mean there are some good pop songs being written imho but it feels like anyone could sing those songs

I was going to say my personal list is pretty small probably Bieber, Katy Perry, Calvin Harris, Rhianna, as probably the only major pop stars worth following. I think Nicki brings something new to Pop music. I mean is she Salt-N-Pepa? Or Missy Elliot? Not for me.

Last edited: