Nicki Minaj...love or hate

love, hate, or just completely indifferent towards Nicki Minaj

• Total voters
so that's why the "clean" version was used.

/me wants that colorful d.a.r.e. shirt homegirl is rockin at the end.

lol i don't know if i like the white girl or the little xiao wen ju look a like more. they both have way more moves than i. but i'm getting it down, i love the movement for alexander mcqueen.

this morning listening to http://flawless.beyonce.com

cake by the pound

yea when they put on the queens crown and the basketball shots *actually i don't know if they are shootin jumpers =/ (was in shootouts with the law but lived in a palace, bought me alexander mcqueen he was keepin me stylish) is the part i keep re-watching.

flawless remix is a great way to start the day. as i listen to it, sip my starbucks and munch on a oatmeal cookie, feelin blessed =)

before onika drops her verse the horns sampled are from outkast - SpottieOttieDopaliscious (you knew this tho ;)) such a dope beat.

Last edited:
She is a disgrace to.the art of music. No creativity. Its just sounds with an annoying hoe talking about nothing meaningful.

she had to have ass implants. i am white and have 10x more and not because of weight but because I don't need no stinking ass implants

Last edited:
she had to have ass implants. i am white and have 10x more and not because of weight but because I don't need no stinking ass implants
Your Inbox is full.
Also, I've got no problems with Nicki. I think she's pretty fucking awesome. Plus, I'm a sucker for a big ass.

I dislike her for the most part but I would be lying if I said I didn't like the Anaconda video. That's coming from more of "holy shit! look at all of those asses! Want to squeeze them all!" standpoint though.

Oh, and she has good funny faces that makes.

Completely indifferent.
But I don't think the music is good.

The only good thing is that video which juxtaposes 1940s fascism with the modern face of fascism.
But even that wasn't actually made by her, just by some guy she hired to do the video. The lyrics are straight retarded but the video itself is actually intelligent.

i dunno why i bumped this just now. now it's nicki all day.

before she was a huge star back in 09' knew she was gonna annihilate the game back then.

I love Nicki. She has different sounding music, which I really like in an artist. It isn't all hardcore rap or just singing or just pop. She does a mixture of a few different genres. She's playful, yet sexy, yet badass.

Also, as a sidenote, she's got a nice, big, round ass. I'm sure that album cover has been photoshopped, but dayum, mami.

I love Nicki. She has different sounding music, which I really like in an artist. It isn't all hardcore rap or just singing or just pop. She does a mixture of a few different genres. She's playful, yet sexy, yet badass.

Also, as a sidenote, she's got a nice, big, round ass. I'm sure that album cover has been photoshopped, but dayum, mami.
tumblr_ocfnx2nYTT1u5mw4uo1_540.gif

rip it off no jokin like your name hulk hogan
niggaz move weight in the south but live in hoboken

bruhhhhhhhh I CAN'T EVEN RN. bloody brill execution on the reenactment.

i feel so lucky to witness this woman slay the f outta beats ya dig what i 'm sayin