Nicki Minaj...love or hate

love, hate, or just completely indifferent towards Nicki Minaj

• Total voters
I like her, she's good in this.

with lines like "i'm colder than the fridge n the freezer" that Kreayshawn need s to get some metaphor assistance quickly .
EDIT

right so i've tried listening to this girl n her image i can see is very marketable , but the music is pretty generic like all this young money stuff .
She has defo got attitude though .

Last edited:
My flow sick, yeah my flow queasy!
Ha Ha! They was sleeping on me... Z Z Z Z Z Z!
This pussy clean! this pussy squeaky!
That pussy old! That pussy creaky!

Female rappers rapping about their pussies is one of the grossest things on the planet. No one wants to hear about your stank-ass, loose-ass coochie thats probly been worn-out by every rapper in the game. Now I never minded Kim, Foxxy and those bragging about their sex game, because hey if you got it flaunt it, but damn I don't want to hear details about your vagina, people!

Minaj did have a sick mix-tape game back in the day. One of my buddies put me on to a few songs probly like a year before she blew up. She had great rhymes then, but I could never get over that voice. Can't blame her for taking the Jay-Z route though -

I dumbed down for my audience,
Doubled my dollars
They criticize me for it
But they all yell HOLLA!
If skill sold, truth be told,
I'd probly be, lyrically Talib Kweli
Truthfully I wana rhyme like Common Sense
(but I did 5 mill)
I ain't been rhymin like Common since

-Jay Z - Moment of Clarity (Black Album)

That verse was straight nastiness. Only time will tell if Niki can mature enough to still make $mainstream$ rhymes while keeping it lyrically correct for the fans who been listenin to her like crazy since the mixtape days.

I like it when female rappers rap about their pussies. Next to saying, "Look! I am making a sandwich for you!" it is the best way to get my attention.

Female rappers rapping about their pussies is one of the grossest things on the planet. No one wants to hear about your stank-ass, loose-ass coochie thats probly been worn-out by every rapper in the game. Now I never minded Kim, Foxxy and those bragging about their sex game, because hey if you got it flaunt it, but damn I don't want to hear details about your vagina, people!

Minaj did have a sick mix-tape game back in the day. One of my buddies put me on to a few songs probly like a year before she blew up. She had great rhymes then, but I could never get over that voice. Can't blame her for taking the Jay-Z route though -

I dumbed down for my audience,
Doubled my dollars
They criticize me for it
But they all yell HOLLA!
If skill sold, truth be told,
I'd probly be, lyrically Talib Kweli
Truthfully I wana rhyme like Common Sense
(but I did 5 mill)
I ain't been rhymin like Common since

-Jay Z - Moment of Clarity (Black Album)

That verse was straight nastiness. Only time will tell if Niki can mature enough to still make $mainstream$ rhymes while keeping it lyrically correct for the fans who been listenin to her like crazy since the mixtape days.

I did like jay Z but i can;t stand him these days pompus prick that he is

This guy was down with him from the start n i understand that he may have a chip on his shoulder , but he's speaking truth right here
Jay Z's Right Hand Man, DeHaven, Speaks Out!

I like "Moment 4 Life" alot. That hook just sticks in my head all day long. I'm not familiar with her older mixtape stuff but think she has potential. I wouldn't see her in concert or buy a CD (or single) for that matter, but don't think she's the worst thing in music today. She sometimes had decent flow and witty punchlines. I couldn't quote any though b/c I'd rather spend time studying Rakim's flow. If I had to send her or Drake to their deaths I would certainly choose Drake.

she was cute at victoria secret show thingy

Nicki-Minaj-2011-Victorias-Secret-Fashion-Show_large.jpg

the most important question is if you walked into your apartment after work and found Nicki Minaj on your living room floor naked with her ass pointed toward you saying, 'Come get it Daddy. Come get this pussy, and don't pull out EVER,' what would you do?

I would ask her "How the fuck did you get my key??"

But then again, I'm not into fucking blow-up dolls.

the most important question is if you walked into your apartment after work and found Nicki Minaj on your living room floor naked with her ass pointed toward you saying, 'Come get it Daddy. Come get this pussy, and don't pull out EVER,' what would you do?

Tell her to get the fuck out of my house before I call pest control. :)

What if she taunted you, accusing you of not being man enough to stuff your throbbing erection into her gushing, mango-flavored vagina.

I didn't dig her music at all but I totally dig her image. She has great style. And yes, I'd bone the living shit out of her.