Nicki Minaj...love or hate

love, hate, or just completely indifferent towards Nicki Minaj

• Total voters
just wonderin who else hates her as much as i do and if anybody actually thinks she is good.

I got a whole lot of reasons for hatin but Ill spare yall right now til the thread gets goin. I dont know nobody who likes her, but im sure some people do so im interested to hear the shit you see in her. Also if this could be a poll that would be nice, mods :)

She should be chuffed that she got a poll on Blue light imo:)

ive only heard her on that fucking stupid fucking shitty fucking "i can make your bedrock song"
she sounds like a retarded mix of lil-kim trying to be lil-wayne(who is her mentor) lil wayne, can't rap, listen to the milli, and "was a goon to a goblin", ugh, what happened to rap, somebody
bring ODB , tupac, biggie, and eminem(1999) back, plz

also, yeah i get it, her lyrics in the bedrock song are hyprsexual, send hormonal teens on a sexual rampage, but its quite unnessecary, and im not even one for censorship

back when that stupid asher roth i love college song came out for the radio, they censored out the "ill smoke my weed" but not "and drink my beer" or "when it comes to condoms wear 2"
i tried calling the radio station to complain at this blatant arbitrary censorship, but, never got through

I like your style .
Censorship is fukin weird cos it's never consistent ?

she sounds just like everything else on the airwaves

haha i put her pic in that female muscians thread as a joke, i hope you realize.

but damn i'd fuck the shit outta her and im not into black chiks

That stupid shit she does when she freaks out and change her voice is the most annoying shit on the planet. She also has an annoying ass voice, but unlike other rappers with semi-annoying voices (B-Real, Boosie), "Niki" does not grow on me. And her rhymes suck.

yea, i cant stand the voices she does. shit is mad annoying. Somebody needs to tell her that shit aint cute.

She is almost as good as Justin Bieber--------------------------------------------BLOWS

I would like to hear an example of the different voices.

Lacey, I honestly didn't know this chick from my next door neighbor till I saw you slammin here in some thread. Now whenever I hear her all I can think of is your hate LOL! :D

"Hey isn't that this chick that Lacey hates? Yep."

Edit: Ah, I think I heard the voice thing in the "monster" verse. Sounds like the stuff Eminem apologized for lol

Last edited:
i hope lil kim gats that fat beaner. i used to like minaj when she had only a handful of songs and appearances. now shes nothin but a shitty gimmik

What I've heard of her album, I think she's crap.

But she kills it on other peoples tracks.

Man, I have to move back on my earlier statement about Nicki Minaj. She's the best. When I listen to her, I get hard and I think about Slick Rick at the same time which is a very surreal feeling. Her flow brings something back from all the previous decades of hp hop and she just sounds so fucking sexy. The last female rapper to sound this sexy was... nobody. I was listening to some mix tapes from more recent times and I found some absurd freestyles. I like it when she talks about her pussy - "You know my coochie got 'em looking like pookie."

I can't stress enough how much of a sex goddess she is. Honestly, there is no one more sexy and nasty than her.

My flow sick, yeah my flow queasy!
Ha Ha! They was sleeping on me... Z Z Z Z Z Z!
This pussy clean! this pussy squeaky!
That pussy old! That pussy creaky!

I belong to the "Would fuck her but hate her music" camp. It's not really saying much since that I'm in the same camp for Katy Perry, Avril Lavigne, Beyonce, and pretty much every other female pop artist.