• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How much ritalin would I have to snort to get high?

Status
Not open for further replies.
20mg to start, ur gonna find ur self snorting another 10mg an hour later, and keep going till ur out of pills.

the buzz is good, a lot cleaner then adderal.

20mg to start, ur gonna find ur self snorting another 10mg an hour later, and keep going till ur out of pills.

the buzz is good, a lot cleaner then adderal.

Are you serious? You actually think the buzz is cleaner than Adderall?? I've never heard that spoken before. I always compare a Ritalin "high" to snorting some dirt shit cut cocaine. Uneasy comeup and a nasty, anything but clean, comedown...after a 20 minute buzz.

Are you serious? You actually think the buzz is cleaner than Adderall?? I've never heard that spoken before. I always compare a Ritalin "high" to snorting some dirt shit cut cocaine. Uneasy comeup and a nasty, anything but clean, comedown...after a 20 minute buzz.

I am with you on this one, man. Ritalin produces a muddy, mucky, certainly dirtier high than Adderall. This has been my experience, at least, and I am all too familiar with ADD medications not to notice the differences between them.

make sure your home is stocked with toilet paper, cuz those ADD meds make me dump at least 5 times after dosing

Idk why people hate ritalin so much, I fucking love it.

IMO you need to sniff ritalin no matter what, even sublingual dosen't rly do much in terms of euphoria for me, just stimulation and thats it.

For concertas, get a razor blade and cut the pill in half lengthwise (apply pressure slowly so it dosen't slip) and when its cut open you should see layers of green, white and tan. Cut off the green with the knife, it is worthless. Crush the rest of the pill with a spoon and scrape off the powder from the wax coating with the blade (don't sniff the wax coating!) then, using the spoon and/or blade cut it up into the finest consistency possible and go to town.

Idk why people hate ritalin so much, I fucking love it.

IMO you need to sniff ritalin no matter what, even sublingual dosen't rly do much in terms of euphoria for me, just stimulation and thats it.

For concertas, get a razor blade and cut the pill in half lengthwise (apply pressure slowly so it dosen't slip) and when its cut open you should see layers of green, white and tan. Cut off the green with the knife, it is worthless. Crush the rest of the pill with a spoon and scrape off the powder from the wax coating with the blade (don't sniff the wax coating!) then, using the spoon and/or blade cut it up into the finest consistency possible and go to town.

I'm kinda scared of doing that wrong and ending up wasting a pill :b is sniffing concerta better than chweing/swallowing it?

and I don't see any wax coating either?

Last edited:
I'm kinda scared of doing that wrong and ending up wasting a pill :b is sniffing concerta better than chweing/swallowing it?

and I don't see any wax coating either?

Nah you won't mess it up. Did you cut the pill in half? Do you see the compact cylinders of green, white and beige/tan? outside the cylinder is a waxy coating. You probably can't tell by looking at it but crush one of the cylinders with a spoon, it should "squish" and you should notice the wax coating. Then just shave off the powder from the wax, which is very easy.

sniffing is much better than anything else, imo it's the only method that works.

I've heard that a very large oral dose will do the trick, but i tried a large sublingual dose and it didn't do what sniffing does.

Also, it's a good idea to flush out your nose after it has all absorbed, as concertas aren't 100% water soluable.

People say you should never snort concertas, personally I say it's fine as long as you flush out your nose with water. I started doing that recently and it works like a charm.

Got it

The wax coating got off along with the brown thingy
Yep, I figured they weren't 100% water soluble.. :b
But I don't think it was that bad like people say? It was actually fine - almost like sniffing anything else and it's not even hard, I don't understand why people bitch about concertas being hard to sniff

No oral dose of Concerta could get me high. Methylphenidate can give me a buzz from snorting it but the buzz still isn't great. Something just doesn't feel right.

I am with you on this one, man. Ritalin produces a muddy, mucky, certainly dirtier high than Adderall. This has been my experience, at least, and I am all too familiar with ADD medications not to notice the differences between them.

Ya saying adderall "high" is much better compared to ritalin ?

From my expirience adderall high is more speedy, however i felt like shit after snorting ritalin.

I crushed up some Concerta's before to try and remove the slow-release shit in it. It's fucking grimey though, leaves your nose sticky. Not going to bother with that again, the high wasn't anything to write home about either.

Ya saying adderall "high" is much better compared to ritalin ?

From my expirience adderall high is more speedy, however i felt like shit after snorting ritalin.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. To be honest, and in retrospect, I believe that both Adderall and Ritalin are terrible. The Ritalin lets you know what's up right from the jump: You are about to get your work done, but you will not enjoy this. The Adderall, on the other hand, is nicer to be on than Ritalin but will, maybe weeks or months later, leave you feeling like the most worthless, unmotivated individual ever.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. To be honest, and in retrospect, I believe that both Adderall and Ritalin are terrible. The Ritalin lets you know what's up right from the jump: You are about to get your work done, but you will not enjoy this. The Adderall, on the other hand, is nicer to be on than Ritalin but will, maybe weeks or months later, leave you feeling like the most worthless, unmotivated individual ever.

I don't plan to use it everyday. I heard adderall give you coke alike high. True ?

I don't plan to use it everyday. I heard adderall give you coke alike high. True ?

I have no first-hand experience with cocaine. I can tell you that my friends, friends who love cocaine, tend to like the Adderall even better than the coke.

Don't snort it it is harmful to your lungs since those fillers do get in thier. Try eating it as it lasts way longer and IME is a better high all together without the need to redoes often, today I ate 36mg (one crushed pill) and got fucked up way more than when I

Same drug

Please during your experments understand that Concerta, Metadate, Methylin and Ritalin are all brand names of the same drug Methylphenidate. Some are extended release and different mg, but they are all the same chemically.

Status
Not open for further replies.