• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How much ritalin would I have to snort to get high?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RocketMan

Greenlighter
5'3, around 105 pounds.
No tolerance.

What would happen if I mixed ritalin with cyclobenzaprine?
Would it be completly pointless?

I used to snort ritz (concerta) to get the kick fast, but didn't last very long and it kinda hurts your nose.

I crush and parachute them.

The dose? Depends on the pills... how many mg? 20mg snorted do the trick for me (I'm 5'9" and 155lbs).

About mixing with cyclobenzaprine... I have no clue.

I've tried taking concerta, and nothing really ever happened. I got a small buzz, but nothing too great.
I have pills that are 5mg.
Do you think two would work?

20mg will have someone you're size in a good place for a few hours...you will regret re-dosing, so do it all at one time.

5mg is really low.

The Concerta I've had have been 36mg pills. 1 of those do the trick for me.

Go for 20mg, but man, that's 4 pills... a lot to snort... that shit won't feel good on your nose. Just take them orally, but it will take a while to kick in and may lead to frustration. Crush them and parachute, way better.

Yes, 20mg is a good dose for a non tolerant person of your weight. Crushing up 4 pills is a lot of powder though. May hurt your noes. Don't redose, effects won't be nearly as potent and a waste of drugs.

^I need at least 100 mg to get wired on Ritalin (Novartis 10 mg IR pills) nowadays... thank God for Vicks Inhalers or Nasonex LOL! =D

I have adult ADD + addiction to MPH so going through 72-hour binges with 250-300 mg is not uncommon for me sadly, I'm in the process of changing things though since after 7 years of snorting MPH I need to stop before my nose falls off or smth. :\

Try 10 mg oral first BTW, I still remember that first pill that provided the great calming effect I have been chasing ever since so that would be a good dose IMHO. ;)

23.gif
-- Peace o/

5'3, around 105 pounds.
No tolerance.

What would happen if I mixed ritalin with cyclobenzaprine?
Would it be completly pointless?

I'm also around 5'3 and 105 pounds! :D

I just a 40 mg but I can't feel anything!!! :( it's been around an hour...
I'm a girl, it's suppose to be easier for me to feel it D:

Methylphenidate is a really mediocre stimulant; it produces concentration rather than a "high" in many people's experience. It just makes some people dopey/spaced, too.

Wow, I'm surprised that 40mg has you up for 39 hours!

I sort of had to because of school and it was my first time so that could be why :)

I was wondering if it's dangerous to take 2 pills? Because the person who gave it to me told me not to take more than 1 at a time... but when I had it yesterday I thought I could use one more

Sure it would be safe to take 2 pills, that's less or the same (you didn't say what mg) as 40mg.

I only have a 40 mg one left and 3 x 54 mg Concerta
Concerta is about the same as Ritalin, ain't it?

:)

Yeah, Concerta contains the same active ingredient, methylphenidate but its sustained release. Stuff lasts forever but its not a good drug to abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.