• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Weighing drugs

lol, always have your dealers weight it into a cup, thats had it tared to zero, if they give you shit find a new dealer, call them a cheap cunt (aslong as they aren't some ghetto thug wanna be peice of shit) try to find dealers in suburbia, there are less fake wanna be shits

With heroin I never even bother weighing it. Too much hassle to go up to these corner dealers and complain about that. Also, some of the lighter bags I get are sometimes of much higher quality, to the point where I do not feel it necessary to complain or worry about it. You get what you get, and if you don't like it, you go to the dealer who lives across the street from him.

With weed it should always be on point out of the bag.

Cocaine in Miami is the most complicated. Some dealers give you a gram for a gram, but you can tell they added an extra .2 in cut or something because it is not very high quality. Then you have your dealer who gives you very high quality coke, and it turns out that a gram is actually .7 or .8g. So you complain. And eventually, you get what is owed to you and all of you bags are 1 gram, but they have been cut. There is no way of winning this battle besides finding the perfect dealer, but I generally dislike cocaine and only do it socially. So it is not worth it to me to find those perfect hookups like I used to do for weed or heroin back in my day.

I prefer pharmaceuticals for this reason when seeking out opiates. A 30mg roxi is a 30mg roxi no matter who the fuck you get it from, the only difference is price. A 30mg Adderall is always a 30 mg Aderall. It takes a lot of the hassle and frustration out of purchasing drugs, and unless somebody outright rips you off you never have to fight somebody or plot some form of revenge if you know that they are too tough to take on in a physical confrontation (I am very good at this, people get fucked over months after the fact [I am eternally vengeful and unforgiving, New Testament God style] and never realize it was me or even anybody in particular who got back at them), in order to get your shit back or get back at the individuals who fucked you over.

I'm still more glad to be mostly sober and not have to deal with this hassle on a day to day basis.

That's a sign of having a good connect.... if u want a gram n when u weigh it with the bag it weighs 1.2 then that's a good sign.

You're getting ripped if you're getting charged for the baggie weight.
Kind of funny how all you junkies will freak out over bag weight and when u damn well know that whatever it is, that’s the weight u get,,, ur ass gonna take it or bitch ass fiens gonna be Jonesd out

I always weigh. Last Eti was for example not 1, but 1,2 grams. Thats very important to know for making a good solution.

JJ

Get yourself a milligram scale, not the cheapest one - you need it. Otherwise dont't complain about why there is less in your baggy, sorry....

And wheighing with the baggy, depends on what baggy - just don't do this!

Normally you fill your stuff into a small plastic box. Then you have a second one on the scale - dont forget to press TARE. Then fill it in the box that's on the scale already and qou will know how much it is. It's not difficult ;)

JJ