• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hydromorphone Exalgo 8 mg

Sneem

Greenlighter
I vehemently apologize if this is something that's been asked over and over again, but I tried skimming / searching but I don't have a lot of time so I'd rather post my own thread tailored to my questions in particular.

The extended release HMs; can they be pulverized for insufflation? It doesn't seem like it. SWIM broke some moderately hefty (though not tempered) glassware while attempting to perform said action.

On another note, would removing the nasty lipstickesque coating and chewing the little UFO-colored disc to a pulp to be subsequently swallowed "break" the time release?

Any other suggestions about these adobe/salmon colored round EXH 8 pillies would be greatly appreciated! :)

And PS: Please don't respond to me with condescended, pretentious or conceited airs about your posts. I notice that as I frequent this board and I always just skip right on over those meanies. This by no means suggests that I am not welcome to constructive (if mildly harsh) criticism.

Thank you in advance,
Sneem

This a pool free board, no swimming allowed.

You should be able to crush the up and sniff them. Try crushing them under a credit card, or a book, and putting a lot of pressure on top. Also, chewing them would help break up the time release, at least compared to just swallowing it

This a pool free board, no swimming allowed.

Hahaha, okay, I was just testing the water *drum & cymbal jingle plays*
I've always hated those stupid drug acronyms, glad to hear it.

You should be able to crush the up and sniff them. Try crushing them under a credit card, or a book, and putting a lot of pressure on top. Also, chewing them would help break up the time release, at least compared to just swallowing it

And I ended up chewing them and swallowing; worked really well. They don't taste bad at all and I was definitely satisfied with the euphoria. Otherwise I'm going to have to take a hammer to these lil' fuckers.

Ususally you can just "suck" off the candy coating (sometimes I use a nail file), crush the pill into a powder and toot away. At least on the Opana time release, that preps the pill for "hit me all at once" snorting.

i never understood why people waste so much time scraping a coating off of a pill LOL, put it in ur nouth, get it wet, or rub water of it, and rub a dry cloth over the pill, the coating will come off lol