• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ritalin and Suboxone?

allecw

Bluelighter
Every morning I start the day by snorting about 1mg of my subutex and taking about 100mg caffiene orally. The subutex makes me a little tired so I take about half a caffiene pill to counteract that. I have been taking caffiene pills for years now to wake me up and what not and they have lost there effect and really screw with my stomach.

So I figured I would try to get some adderall to use instead. The only thing I could come across was 20mg Ritalin. They say m 20 on the pill. I have never used any kind of stimulant before and don't really know what to expect. I'm not looking for extreme euphoria or anything just to be alert and have some more energy. A boost in mood would be nice too.

So what I'm wondering is would it be safe to take my 1 mg insullflated subutex and 20mg Ritalin at the same time? If I have never taken it is 20mg too much. I plan on taking it orally since it's my first time and I don't know how it will effect me. I also take 1mg klonopin a day which I take at night time. I figure it would be good for a comedown if needed.

So any suggestions?

Another quick question. I have never gotten these pills before and the m with the box around it on one side is not even with the 20 on the other side. Like if you are looking at the m and flip the pill over the 20 is not on the same part of the pill on the other side. You have to rotate the pill. Like it is off set.

Normally when a pill has writing on one side the other side the writing is on the same part of the pill. Like when you just flip it over left to right you don't have to rotate the pill the read it. Is this normal? Hope I explained this in a way that could be understood. I have seen pics on the net but none really answer this question.

20 mg ritalin will give you some pep for a few hours but nothing extreme. The first real stimulant i ever tried was 30mg of ritalin. It was pretty cool. Yeah what you have is a ritalin pill. I dont know anything about mixing those two particular drugs though.

Sorry to change my question but the more I look at these pills I am starting to wonder.

They look like they were stamped on one side completely randomly. None of the pills have the m in the same place and none have the scored 20 side in the same place either. After laying two pills on a table m side up and even with me I flip it and the twenty is right side up, the other I flip and the twenty is upside down.

If both sides were stamped at the same time wouldn't both sides be even?

Has anyone else seen these exact pills? Is this just the way they look?

^Google pill identifier to double check what you have is legit for HR purposes.

We'll I just looked at my klonopin pills that also have an m on one side and there the same as the Ritalin pills. All random on both sides. All pills look different. I got my klonopins from a pharmacy so if they look like this then it must be normal.

They're either hand made and the pharmacy had a very new and very very dumb/careless guy working. Or they're fake, you can buy presses illegally if you can find someone who has had access to a pharmacy that was closed. It is harder than you think to get one. You could probably find each part way easier than a useable press.

don't bother buying it online unless you can do it without getting caught. And if you are good enough to not get caught or leave any evidence. I won't say what u do on a computer or (throw away phone!). But you would need to have something capable of accessing the deep web. And you would need a app or program so that your ip and stuff is untraceable or undetectable. And you would need Bitcoin or some form of payment a seller would accept. Message and ask them if you want. Coin is almost entirely accepted on deep web sites. The sites that sell stuff that u can't safely get on google I mean lol.

(there's a big difference; dude I know don't know basic math & barely reads literally; a guy who could most likely get a disability check who have actually managed to score not so law friendly things like that online). But if he got caught they would be allowed to look at his computer and could find evidence if u left it).

Omg I been taking Ritalin and was reading about it and look at what I typed when I could've just said they're "fake or hand made"
lol they're good if you can filter them enough to iv them too. About like coke and meth mixed. Not nearly as strong I mean. Obviously. Because I have did almost every drug accessible in the USA. And nothing I have ever did amounts to doing a small amount of meth for real, then do tiny amounts of coke after until you find a safe but good shot. It's speed balling though so I wouldn't feel right if I didn't warn anyone who I might cause to try it, that if u have a heart problem or anything similar. Then don't do it. Doing coke alone rules too don't get me wrong. But the sick feeling you get and toungue/body numbness will only last for three to ten minutes.

I noticed that that when I did maybe 1 tenth of a gram of crystal, before I started With the coke(I just had a fluke and was settling for coke actually). That I stayed high at least 30 minutes to an hour or longer. I actually got sick and almost threw up. And if u ever iv or snort enough coke, u know that it's a normal thing to get an upset stomach. It feels like you are going to throw up and ur going down a really steep hill fast AF. Anyway I am just coming down so I'll wrap my ramblings up. Don't just mix it. And do just a pinch of the ice. If a gram is 100 bucks, then do less than ten dollars worth. To be safe and not die, just try doing half as much as you could snort. If you never snorted then this|<--------->| and |<-->| are a good height and width to start. But it's very easy to hurt yourself when you iv. So easy and smaller than you would think because I did almost as much as I would snort when my tolerance got really high, ,,it literally made me feel like I was going to straight die and was as awful as it was awesome, and the shit around these parts is cut all to hell and it is 50 bucks for about .15 of a gram not countin the bag. So my lines weren't as big as if it costed the regular 30-60 a g.

Damn, I keep trying to stop and it keeps making me change the subject. And I'm not gonna read all this, so if you try iv, with anything no matter how much u think you should do. And no matter how much someone said was safe. U should just do an amount small enough that you know ur not going to die.

and for gods sake, always check ur dope for stuff. U don't want to shoot something that they found under there car battery that sort of looked like dope.

never let blood dry in a needle and use it again, you could give yourself a blood clot. So rinse them until they're clean then a little more. If u use a sink pull the water And spin it a small amount each time u are pulling it in. I use just a couple cc's five at the most to do it until it is clean then I fill it a few times to be safe. Omg lol just quickly pull water in snit it slightly maybe halfway around and quickly with some pressure(not too much u might break ur plunger), push the water out.

This one is important, not many people think the little spot that blood gets stuck in every syringe matters. If u do iv or have then u will see what I mean. In case u r not smart(hopefully you get lucky and can understand the part when I said it's dangerous if u bang e amount u would snort) but there is a spot where the needle meets the plastic. It's the spot that you very firstcan see what u are pulling in from the needle.

I am a little ocd so I don't want to leave out anything lol so shut up this is interesting and useful.

2nd most important rule, do not bang it if it it's going in easy or hurts you in the least. If it hurts it is missing the vein and can set up infection that could easily spread to your heart and other important shit, so start every shot slowly and be sure you have your hand mounted firmly into hrs elf or something sturdy before yo.....f I love when I realize it's thirty minutes after I realized I been typing and erasing not for hours.

*-&&& and if the needle doesn't go smoothly, like if the plunger feels like it is getting stuck or snagging something. It isn't. They're nothing for it to get stuck on or snag unless.. Almost did it again. &#55357;&#56837; anyway if there is something big enough to stop it up there are so many thousands of veins that are smaller than the needle. Especially the bigger ones. And their located in your brain as well as other bad spots that a clot could kill,stroke, or possibly cause something very rare and painful that would be my fault or I wouldn't be typing still believe my throbbing fingers!

If you want to ask me something email me. And mind u there are probably ten thousand Brent Slones in the United States alone so don't think u will be able to get me. Unless ur smarter than me or know computer....and..I did it again.
I really
know more about drugs and everything about drugs and my iq when I was 15 was six points below a genius. And that was on a scale that went to 180 I believe. And it asked some stuff I hadn't learned probably because it was a standard iq test from the..,I give up lol soorrrrryyyyyy about stopping my novel right at the best part..

I shshould've never even started this. I am gonna be on like no hours of sleep now. I've legit been typing and erasing for at like two hours and I gotta paper for school to write... Shit

i would never type this much in an email btw , ( [email protected] ). I have had that email since I was like 16. So that's long time. Anyway make sure u tag the email with something that I will notice and name it something that has these ****** and these ,important words. Geese. I gtg lol fucki I scrolled up and saw what I had written, it literally wasn't a 16th of what I thought it was going to be. I typed from well before 2 am to 4 am . Probably an hour or more given tho cause I don't like lying when I'm ocd on Ritalin apparently.

quick safety so I don't have to look up everything I've missed or forgotten. Read the shit I wrote to find out the awfully important reasons for these. I bet I put them all plus some stuff I figured out alone in it. These are just quick stuff so I don't make u die or paralyze your left brain or something not as funny af.

Don't let blood sit more than 60 seconds in a syringe or it could give you cabin fever. Or clog ur rig with a tiny deadly blood clot.

dont inject if plunger isn't smooth and consistently pushing because it's probably the tiny deadly blood clot you let happen. Or could be a particle of something ( anything that isn't easily dissolved or even something that doesn't dissolve ever, is very dangerous and u need to be vigilant making sure not to let anything get in ur vein especially something other than blood.

dont let a shot sit for too long because cotton fever can get bad very quickly if any bacteria or blood or both.. Just don't be nasty with it. I had to learn all this alone with no one there and I didn't have a computer unless it was a situation that I could borrow from my woman if I wanted one I was never comfortable googling everything. Nonetheless. I got cotton fever really bad because I had a shot that had blood in it, and it sat for a while. Anyway I figured if it was filtered again it would be ok. It legit made me sicker than I ever have been ever. Times five. And I have went through heroin withdrawals before.. Not bad as u see on tv or whatever. But I did it heavy for a few months and realized that I was getting to the point that I was thinking about stealing

fucking never take anyone's word for it. Ever. They might think that their friend is solid and he might have got it from the main dealer from Mexico that actually ripped them all off. But nobody will find out until the junkies who have to have it complain. Or die whatever comes/is noticed first.

do not inject anything until u test it no matter if your best bud swears by it and u see him sniff it. You might be allergic or it might be something cut with a heart pill. U need to sniff enough to taste it and smell it lol you can't tell if anything is in it tho unless u actually sniff a little tho, because your toungue will go numb and ur taste buds are useless it they're rlly numb. So sniffing a tiny ..fuck..I.did.it.again. This is actually 17 minutes after I said quick safety so I don't have to look and see what I missed.and tasting with ur nose is the best.

Always filter everying. A lot of people won't filter coke because it's clear. There are two reasons I always use to convince the most stubborn people to always filter everything. It gives u a small extra shot for when you are coming down and feel awful, and you are going to be a lot better off if there's something in it that the cotton stopped from killing you.

never let anyone inject you,. You are big enough to use a needle you need to be able to stop if it doesn't feel right. Other people are more worried about getting ur shot overwith so they can get back to there self.most of the time. And the less shit u miss and is sitting in ur body just waiting To get infected the less likely you are to get infections that always are deadly. Even if they don't get that bad pain wise I mean. It's still never good to have infection that could always be ruptured or maybe seep or get in ur blood by a needle sticking into it when you forget all about missing and u think it goes away fast. It doesn't go away sometimes for years, it just seals itself off from you basically and turns into a hard spot and u eventually have to cut it out if you have any trouble with it. Because it could always get reinfected or be hammered with a ball pen stabbing or something
geez I am getting slapp happy weird and have one last shot fixed up. I am goi to have to cut myself off. You can actually google the safest ways to iv stuff.

But if u want first hand real, non biased facts from someone who had to learn everything alone. With nobody to help. Email me and ask anything. I already said this but that's too much to read. And my email is [email protected] . Remember to put a few **'s and something that will catch my eyes but let me know ur not spam. That's an old email and I've used it for everything I have did except important things once I started using debit cards and other shit. p

i had to sign in again lol it logged me out I typed so long. Never knew that was even a thing. But anyway. I'm glad u felt the boredom E to read this far into my ramblings

and if it isn't obvious that Ritalin can make anything even if it's saying something on a page that hasn't been visited in years probably fun as hell or at least so interesting then you are one of those people who need to email me and ask me how to safely do stuff u aren't already familiar with. And if you aren't sure about something u have already did. I will hook you up with an answer that ..lol.......I am going to class in less than an hour and I have been fucking around on here all night lol and nobody is ever going to see this... How awesome am I? Not very. Or I'd have got on Facebook or called someone real to talk to. I would've smoked my homework. But meh lol now I'm just typing whatever I think up cause it's funny and I'm happy doing it. And because fuck I that's why. Lol

btw if you have anything else to add anywhere that I forgot or that I might have typed wrong. Just email me if u have questions or comments or something. . [email protected] and remember these *** and the name has to be something I'll notice that will let me know it is a real person but it shouldn't be this ***notspamiamreal**!or anyone with half a brain will assume it's spam. Or not risk the chance even if I thought it might not be. My woman that's actually gone tonight would kill me and I'd have to lie to her if she asked me if I used her iPad or laptop to open anything weird. If she gets a virus I mean.. I mentioned my woman a few times I think. Unless I erased it and wrote it again like I did this entire letter basically. But I usually don't call her woman. So yeah. Not a man who lives in the past when that wasn't something that wouldn't get a second thought. In the 90's their we're still places in the United States that would never think twice about someone saying hey woman come here. But now in days, if a man said that some women would actually get offended lmao. I think that's stupid. But I think sexism is stupid too. Besides all my friends call me man. They just don't call me when I go to the Ritalin guy

Off track but on point!!

They're either hand made and the pharmacy had a very new and very very dumb/careless guy working. Or they're fake, you can buy presses illegally if you can find someone who has had access to a pharmacy that was closed. It is harder than you think to get one. You could probably find each part way easier than a useable press.

don't bother buying it online unless you can do it without getting caught. And if you are good enough to not get caught or leave any evidence. I won't say what u do on a computer or (throw away phone!). But you would need to have something capable of accessing the deep web. And you would need a app or program so that your ip and stuff is untraceable or undetectable. And you would need Bitcoin or some form of payment a seller would accept. Message and ask them if you want. Coin is almost entirely accepted on deep web sites. The sites that sell stuff that u can't safely get on google I mean lol.

(there's a big difference; dude I know don't know basic math & barely reads literally; a guy who could most likely get a disability check who have actually managed to score not so law friendly things like that online). But if he got caught they would be allowed to look at his computer and could find evidence if u left it).

Omg I been taking Ritalin and was reading about it and look at what I typed when I could've just said they're "fake or hand made"
lol they're good if you can filter them enough to iv them too. About like coke and meth mixed. Not nearly as strong I mean. Obviously. Because I have did almost every drug accessible in the USA. And nothing I have ever did amounts to doing a small amount of meth for real, then do tiny amounts of coke after until you find a safe but good shot. It's speed balling though so I wouldn't feel right if I didn't warn anyone who I might cause to try it, that if u have a heart problem or anything similar. Then don't do it. Doing coke alone rules too don't get me wrong. But the sick feeling you get and toungue/body numbness will only last for three to ten minutes.

I noticed that that when I did maybe 1 tenth of a gram of crystal, before I started With the coke(I just had a fluke and was settling for coke actually). That I stayed high at least 30 minutes to an hour or longer. I actually got sick and almost threw up. And if u ever iv or snort enough coke, u know that it's a normal thing to get an upset stomach. It feels like you are going to throw up and ur going down a really steep hill fast AF. Anyway I am just coming down so I'll wrap my ramblings up. Don't just mix it. And do just a pinch of the ice. If a gram is 100 bucks, then do less than ten dollars worth. To be safe and not die, just try doing half as much as you could snort. If you never snorted then this|<--------->| and |<-->| are a good height and width to start. But it's very easy to hurt yourself when you iv. So easy and smaller than you would think because I did almost as much as I would snort when my tolerance got really high, ,,it literally made me feel like I was going to straight die and was as awful as it was awesome, and the shit around these parts is cut all to hell and it is 50 bucks for about .15 of a gram not countin the bag. So my lines weren't as big as if it costed the regular 30-60 a g.

Damn, I keep trying to stop and it keeps making me change the subject. And I'm not gonna read all this, so if you try iv, with anything no matter how much u think you should do. And no matter how much someone said was safe. U should just do an amount small enough that you know ur not going to die.

and for gods sake, always check ur dope for stuff. U don't want to shoot something that they found under there car battery that sort of looked like dope.

never let blood dry in a needle and use it again, you could give yourself a blood clot. So rinse them until they're clean then a little more. If u use a sink pull the water And spin it a small amount each time u are pulling it in. I use just a couple cc's five at the most to do it until it is clean then I fill it a few times to be safe. Omg lol just quickly pull water in snit it slightly maybe halfway around and quickly with some pressure(not too much u might break ur plunger), push the water out.

This one is important, not many people think the little spot that blood gets stuck in every syringe matters. If u do iv or have then u will see what I mean. In case u r not smart(hopefully you get lucky and can understand the part when I said it's dangerous if u bang e amount u would snort) but there is a spot where the needle meets the plastic. It's the spot that you very firstcan see what u are pulling in from the needle.

I am a little ocd so I don't want to leave out anything lol so shut up this is interesting and useful.

2nd most important rule, do not bang it if it it's going in easy or hurts you in the least. If it hurts it is missing the vein and can set up infection that could easily spread to your heart and other important shit, so start every shot slowly and be sure you have your hand mounted firmly into hrs elf or something sturdy before yo.....f I love when I realize it's thirty minutes after I realized I been typing and erasing not for hours.

*-&&& and if the needle doesn't go smoothly, like if the plunger feels like it is getting stuck or snagging something. It isn't. They're nothing for it to get stuck on or snag unless.. Almost did it again. &#55357;&#56837; anyway if there is something big enough to stop it up there are so many thousands of veins that are smaller than the needle. Especially the bigger ones. And their located in your brain as well as other bad spots that a clot could kill,stroke, or possibly cause something very rare and painful that would be my fault or I wouldn't be typing still believe my throbbing fingers!

If you want to ask me something email me. And mind u there are probably ten thousand Brent Slones in the United States alone so don't think u will be able to get me. Unless ur smarter than me or know computer....and..I did it again.
I really
know more about drugs and everything about drugs and my iq when I was 15 was six points below a genius. And that was on a scale that went to 180 I believe. And it asked some stuff I hadn't learned probably because it was a standard iq test from the..,I give up lol soorrrrryyyyyy about stopping my novel right at the best part..

I shshould've never even started this. I am gonna be on like no hours of sleep now. I've legit been typing and erasing for at like two hours and I gotta paper for school to write... Shit

i would never type this much in an email btw , ( [email protected] ). I have had that email since I was like 16. So that's long time. Anyway make sure u tag the email with something that I will notice and name it something that has these ****** and these ,important words. Geese. I gtg lol fucki I scrolled up and saw what I had written, it literally wasn't a 16th of what I thought it was going to be. I typed from well before 2 am to 4 am . Probably an hour or more given tho cause I don't like lying when I'm ocd on Ritalin apparently.

quick safety so I don't have to look up everything I've missed or forgotten. Read the shit I wrote to find out the awfully important reasons for these. I bet I put them all plus some stuff I figured out alone in it. These are just quick stuff so I don't make u die or paralyze your left brain or something not as funny af.

Don't let blood sit more than 60 seconds in a syringe or it could give you cabin fever. Or clog ur rig with a tiny deadly blood clot.

dont inject if plunger isn't smooth and consistently pushing because it's probably the tiny deadly blood clot you let happen. Or could be a particle of something ( anything that isn't easily dissolved or even something that doesn't dissolve ever, is very dangerous and u need to be vigilant making sure not to let anything get in ur vein especially something other than blood.

dont let a shot sit for too long because cotton fever can get bad very quickly if any bacteria or blood or both.. Just don't be nasty with it. I had to learn all this alone with no one there and I didn't have a computer unless it was a situation that I could borrow from my woman if I wanted one I was never comfortable googling everything. Nonetheless. I got cotton fever really bad because I had a shot that had blood in it, and it sat for a while. Anyway I figured if it was filtered again it would be ok. It legit made me sicker than I ever have been ever. Times five. And I have went through heroin withdrawals before.. Not bad as u see on tv or whatever. But I did it heavy for a few months and realized that I was getting to the point that I was thinking about stealing

fucking never take anyone's word for it. Ever. They might think that their friend is solid and he might have got it from the main dealer from Mexico that actually ripped them all off. But nobody will find out until the junkies who have to have it complain. Or die whatever comes/is noticed first.

do not inject anything until u test it no matter if your best bud swears by it and u see him sniff it. You might be allergic or it might be something cut with a heart pill. U need to sniff enough to taste it and smell it lol you can't tell if anything is in it tho unless u actually sniff a little tho, because your toungue will go numb and ur taste buds are useless it they're rlly numb. So sniffing a tiny ..fuck..I.did.it.again. This is actually 17 minutes after I said quick safety so I don't have to look and see what I missed.and tasting with ur nose is the best.

Always filter everying. A lot of people won't filter coke because it's clear. There are two reasons I always use to convince the most stubborn people to always filter everything. It gives u a small extra shot for when you are coming down and feel awful, and you are going to be a lot better off if there's something in it that the cotton stopped from killing you.

never let anyone inject you,. You are big enough to use a needle you need to be able to stop if it doesn't feel right. Other people are more worried about getting ur shot overwith so they can get back to there self.most of the time. And the less shit u miss and is sitting in ur body just waiting To get infected the less likely you are to get infections that always are deadly. Even if they don't get that bad pain wise I mean. It's still never good to have infection that could always be ruptured or maybe seep or get in ur blood by a needle sticking into it when you forget all about missing and u think it goes away fast. It doesn't go away sometimes for years, it just seals itself off from you basically and turns into a hard spot and u eventually have to cut it out if you have any trouble with it. Because it could always get reinfected or be hammered with a ball pen stabbing or something
geez I am getting slapp happy weird and have one last shot fixed up. I am goi to have to cut myself off. You can actually google the safest ways to iv stuff.

But if u want first hand real, non biased facts from someone who had to learn everything alone. With nobody to help. Email me and ask anything. I already said this but that's too much to read. And my email is [email protected] . Remember to put a few **'s and something that will catch my eyes but let me know ur not spam. That's an old email and I've used it for everything I have did except important things once I started using debit cards and other shit. p

i had to sign in again lol it logged me out I typed so long. Never knew that was even a thing. But anyway. I'm glad u felt the boredom E to read this far into my ramblings

and if it isn't obvious that Ritalin can make anything even if it's saying something on a page that hasn't been visited in years probably fun as hell or at least so interesting then you are one of those people who need to email me and ask me how to safely do stuff u aren't already familiar with. And if you aren't sure about something u have already did. I will hook you up with an answer that ..lol.......I am going to class in less than an hour and I have been fucking around on here all night lol and nobody is ever going to see this... How awesome am I? Not very. Or I'd have got on Facebook or called someone real to talk to. I would've smoked my homework. But meh lol now I'm just typing whatever I think up cause it's funny and I'm happy doing it. And because fuck I that's why. Lol

btw if you have anything else to add anywhere that I forgot or that I might have typed wrong. Just email me if u have questions or comments or something. . [email protected] and remember these *** and the name has to be something I'll notice that will let me know it is a real person but it shouldn't be this ***notspamiamreal**!or anyone with half a brain will assume it's spam. Or not risk the chance even if I thought it might not be. My woman that's actually gone tonight would kill me and I'd have to lie to her if she asked me if I used her iPad or laptop to open anything weird. If she gets a virus I mean.. I mentioned my woman a few times I think. Unless I erased it and wrote it again like I did this entire letter basically. But I usually don't call her woman. So yeah. Not a man who lives in the past when that wasn't something that wouldn't get a second thought. In the 90's their we're still places in the United States that would never think twice about someone saying hey woman come here. But now in days, if a man said that some women would actually get offended lmao. I think that's stupid. But I think sexism is stupid too. Besides all my friends call me man. They just don't call me when I go to the Ritalin guy

Off track but on point!!

Btw it's after 6 now omfg and it felt like an hour maybe it's been like five haha and I haven't taken but one small ten mg tab since I started rambling about something u weren't even asking about

and lastly because It just hit my mind

u have to filter any pill more than once with different cotton every time you filter. Or it defeats the purpose of filteri it twice. To get the shit that isn't the medicine all out because that stuff is horrible for u.

no drug ID, read the BLUA, if you think you're pills may be counterfeit the only advice i would give you is chuck 'em