View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy bk-MDMA (Methylone) Thread - Redosed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but this is a very bad idea since the Venlafaxine has built up in your system and will not be fully eliminated by simply quitting one day. So it would be really dangerous to do bk-MDMA. From the Venlafaxine wiki-entry:

If you don't need the medication anymore work out a taper plan with the doO'ctor. Good luck with that.

Ssris don't cause serotonin syndrome when mixed with mdma, nor do snris, it just blocks the effect hence why I was asking. Effexor had afm extremely short half life like other Ssris so much so they created a slow release formula, I've RAF several trip reports of people taking m1 on effect and it just said that the effect ear blocked, serotonin syndrome won't happen unless you mix it with a maoi

I love methylone But over the past 4 years of doing a large amount its just like E it loses its magic. But god bless it If you liked mephdrone then you would love 3-mmc

Ok it seems the issue is more the down regulation of receptors, I will wait until I have tapered off for at least a month or two. Can go down to 50mg a day no problems with zero withdrawal, so will start increasing the time between doses and drop to 25mg and see what happens.

I really like methylone. It doesnt give the same empathy as MDMA but it still has a lot of euphoria. I also like that you can redose twice and still prolong the effects without the comedown being bad. This way i can roll for 6-8 hours and still be functional and normal the next day and not feel depressed during the week. Two redoses on MDMA and ill feel depressed the next day/week.

What is the standard texture of Methylone? Does it look like crystal shards with white in color and sometimes slightly off white? Sorry if this has been described already... too many pages to read.

What is the standard texture of Methylone? Does it look like crystal shards with white in color and sometimes slightly off white? Sorry if this has been described already... too many pages to read.

Sometimes when it hasn't been crushed or thrown into a mixture of cuts it will look like crystal shards that are generally all about the same size as each other.

what is the best way to dose bk-mdma (Methylone) you guyse? wrap it in light paper like rizla and bomb it? i like it when i dont feel any taste and dont have to insufflate anything. i can just t-0:00 and go! :)

Last edited:
I found a study that sugest that methylone don't cause serotoninergic depletion in rodents (at dosage level and study conditions at least). Do you think that methylone lacks neurotoxicty?

"Lacks neurotoxicity" is the wrong term, and there's no way one can tell without more studies on the metabolites IMHO. I will say methylone appears to *feel* much less taxing on the system, and that the article's conclusion (no depletion of the 5-HT systems, yet a potential for addictive behavior due to the dopaminergic activity) is consistent with what I have experienced.

I'm thinking about doing this, but the only stimulant I know is coffee... marijuana tachycardia or 2c-b come up (elevated heart rating, low dose) sometimes worries/scares me a bit, and concern me a bit how could feel the stimmy response of m1

Last edited:

Until recently, I'd only seen powder - now, theres big crystals out that ive been seeing alot recently. Almost thought it was a crystal batch of A-PVP when I first got it.

I'm thinking about doing this, but the only stimulant I know is coffee... marijuana tachycardia or 2c-b come up (elevated heart rating, low dose) sometimes worries/scares me a bit, and concern me a bit how could feel the stimmy response of m1

Depends on your dose - if you only dose once, even if its fairly large (up to 180-200mg or so) - the stimmy/heart effects wont be TOO bad (YMMV of course). Only when I redose do I notice any problems.

havent taken m1 for a while now and got a party coming up where it would fit. i wonder how much crosstolerance m1 shares with cathinones and other amphetamines like 3-fa and 4-fa. my guess would be there is severe crosstolerance, but i dont know. anyone knows for sure?

There has been a change of policy and a few compounds that are mostly stimulant and have really passed the initial 'research' stage should now only be discussed in OD, where it should not be a new topic. It's time to draw a line.

Let this be archived anywhere (now in PD), and if you have pressing questions that are related to this thread - please quote them in the OD megathread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.