Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy bk-MDMA (Methylone) Thread - Redosed

Status
Not open for further replies.
My take on methylone....

I think this is a wonderful novel compound with a lot of potential there for awesome experiences. Its like a calm peaceful but slightly energetic feeling combined with a lot of warmth and awesome physical sensations. It seems to lack some of the empathy of MDMA but i like that this isn't a drug that feels "fucked up". I feel here and myself, just a little more energetic, happy, warm and fuzzy....

It is a little bit "moreish" though, there is an urge to draw out the experience.... Probably due to the activity with dopamine. But it also doesn't give me a terrible crash due to the lower release of serotonin.

do you think taking 5htp after a night on methylone could help the mental crash??? if so?, how much should I take?

do you think taking 5htp after a night on methylone could help the mental crash??? if so?, how much should I take?

I always take 5-htp after a night of methylone - usually 150mg. I also take vitamins C and B6. I have never noticed any direct benefit from taking there, but I figure its better to be on the safe side.

What is everyones standard methylone dose? I always start with a 150mg capsule, then redose 150mg once or twice, but no more than 450mg. The second capsule I usually take an hour or so after the first. I find taking a third doesn't really bring me back up so much as it delays the comedown and provides more stimulation.

I'm wondering why bk-mdma have not been made illegal so far, at least here in germany. They banned a lot cathinones like ethcat, mephedrone... Or 4-fa, mdpv. Why not bk-mdma? It's available for so long now, it's clear that it's made to avoid the law etc.
Does anyone have an idea?

Just coming down off a nice peak of 200mg's methylone and 200mg's flephedrone. They make a very smooth combo IMOl Fleph doesn't have alot of backbone past the coke type high, and methylone is too short, so combined I got a solid 4 hour peark going :)

On its own Fleph start out nice, you think you are about to get to that "mephedrone" zone, but it never happens. Instead you feel a nice body buzz and can entertain guest the proper way.
When combing Fleph with another cathinone is when things get interesting. It takes on a different persona acting as the missing part of the meph/meth high. Hard to describe but it adds this element of total muscle relaxation that is perfect for nights in with you girl.

^Thanks for the description.
Combinations sounds interesting. I will do some testing on how it combines with methylone, ethcath and its meta-cousin over the holiday.

ok I have a question for those with experience.

which is a better combo? m1 w/ mdai or m1 w/ dmaa

Im looking for something resembling mdma or adarol w/ euphoria.

any1 who has done these combos please reply w/ ur opinion. thanx

The combination with dmaa is more potentially dangerous, heard a few bad reports about that combo. I've tried the MDAI+M1 combo, and its very MDMA like. I'd opt for the latter.

Makes sense.... M1 is strongest at releasing Norep. and weakest at Serotonin. DMAA also strong releaser of Norep... while MDAI makes for more Serotonin, so thus adding DMAA you will be ODing on Norep, whereas adding MDAI you will be balancing out the neurotransmitter release profile and making it closer to the almost evenly balanced MDMA (which is probably as close to a scientific explanation of its "special magic" as I suspect you can get).

Hmm... youve made me hungry... I now have a strong craving for M1 + MDAI, but none in the cupboard, damn you!

Got some decent m1, but its way to mellow so added gbl very nice, is that safe?

Also gonna try it with some meow since i hear so much about mephedrone + methylone

Is it OK...as in safe to masturbate while on drugs?

I usually find the urge to masturbate when im on methylone.

I took bk-MDMA every weekend about a year or so ago.
I fucking love it. I kissed my girlfriend for the first time while high. And everytime I was at a place with music I just fell into a trance and danced with closed eyes just like in the movies when a drugged up person loses contact with reality. But in a far more better indescribable way... Great drug. Have to try it somtime soon again =]

Has anyone else found re-dosing methylone the next day greatly reduces the high? Ive never had that problem with MDMA but if I take methylone two days in a row, the effects are almost purely stimulant with not much euphoria at all.

Short term tolerance, for me at least, is huge on methylone. It goes away really quickly though. There was a short period of time that I was dosing once a week and that wasn't a problem at all but a coupe of times I tried back to back nights and got the exact effect you describe.

Absolutely not! Thank God you asked. It will turn green then fall off if you masturbate while on drugs. Don't do it!

You nasty, naughty, evil thing you

made my day :D

so do you guys think once a week is too much? From a neurotoxicity standpoint? I mean I take plenty of antioxidants, vitamins, and 5htp when needed, but lately I've been thinking of cutting back just to help protect my brain. Or am I just being paranoid?

made my day :D

so do you guys think once a week is too much? From a neurotoxicity standpoint? I mean I take plenty of antioxidants, vitamins, and 5htp when needed, but lately I've been thinking of cutting back just to help protect my brain. Or am I just being paranoid?

Great!

Not being paranoid. That all just sounds sensible.

Status
Not open for further replies.