female musicians

listening to a fuck ton of garbage lately.

have a feelin i could def get into garbage, luv 90s alternative cuz my sisters bumped that shit.

was always a fan of this garbage song since i heard it on the sndtk for romeo+juliet.

drinkin gewurztraminer (delish, smells like roses) bumpin old burned cdr's at 4am from like 6 years ago and stumbled upon these tracks i discovered from gardens of the night flick.

i ripped all the tracks they had up on myspace. MYSPACE.

damn this shit take me right back like 6 years ago was yesterday fuck time flies.

We're gonna love one another till morning comes
Seek the sweet salvation for what we've done
Give up resisting one by one
One by one

tumblr_inline_mlldsrPq0G1r5ogsq.gif

did anyone mention beth orton someone's daughter, whenever, don't need a reason.
many many more.

Any Thao Nguyen fans here? Not sure about the newer stuff but "we brave bee stings and all" was one of my favorite albums for most of high school, "bag of hammers" is my shit. Karin Dreijer Andersson from The Knife has one of the most entrancing voices I've ever heard(too bad the new album was their worst so far imo). Im also a big fan of Regina Spektor even though a lot of her lyrics (seem) to consist of random nonsense. While I do enjoy most of her music, her being my fiancee's doppleganger is my main reason for liking her so much.
tumblr_l9b6qmK7dj1qdm8vqo1_400.jpg
<3

Last edited:
ephemera - one of kind, last thing, monolove, dos and donts, plus many more
bjork - human behavior (dead and obvious remix)
imogen heap - headlock, hide and seek
stereolab - crest, need to be, french disco, peng!, visionary road maps, so on and so forth.

Last edited:
Ani DiFranco

Good Graeff *sisters*

Leslie Feist, Regina Spektor, some other ones

Ok 2 more

Allie Krall (Amazing fiddler) w/ moe. @ summercamp the intro is just so intense

Angelina Jordan just insane ...

Little Dragon is awesome, I thought for sure she had to be a black soulful singer but she's a little qt azn chick
Either way I don't care, her voice is what's beautiful to me

Constant Surprises

They are pretty fucking cool live as well

Chistina Scabbia (lacuna coil )
Anna Maria van Giersbergen (the gathering)
Sean Yseult (White Zombie)
Louise Post & Nina Gordon (Veruca Salt)
D'arcy Wretzky (Smashing pumpkins)