• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Zodiac Signs and Drugs: Whats your Sign? Whats your Drug of Choice?

Whats your Zodiac sign?

• Aries (March 21 - April 19)

Votes: 46 10.3%
  • Taurus (April 20 - May 20)

Votes: 40 9.0%
  • Gemini (May 21 - June 20)

Votes: 45 10.1%
  • Cancer (June 21 - July 22)

Votes: 42 9.4%
  • Leo (July 23 - August 22)

Votes: 34 7.6%
  • Virgo (August 23 - September 22)

Votes: 48 10.8%
  • Libra (September 23 - October 22)

Votes: 38 8.5%
  • Scorpio (October 23 - November 21)

Votes: 28 6.3%
  • Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21)

Votes: 36 8.1%
  • Capricorn (December 22 - January 19)

Votes: 25 5.6%
  • Aquarius (January 20 - February 18 )

Votes: 25 5.6%
  • Pisces (February 19 - March 20)

Votes: 38 8.5%

• Total voters
Pisces - cannabis these days but it wasn't always that way.
Personally I can see Pisces personalities taking 2 routes here (as they are extremely emotional people)
The escape, which really could be any drug
or the connection, MDMA...

Pisces - cannabis these days but it wasn't always that way.
Personally I can see Pisces personalities taking 2 routes here (as they are extremely emotional people)
The escape, which really could be any drug
or the connection, MDMA...

Haha

Pisces

You make a lot more sense to me now, you crazy just like me!

Scorpio - Psychedelics

This only really has remotely any value for people who have tried, not necessarily every drug, but every class of drugs. I won't bother putting a favorite, because i don't have really any favorites in life, im always undecided among at least 2 or 3 things. I include MDMA and MDA in the catagory of psychedelics by the way.

i dont really think i can pick one. its kind of hard. But im still giving my input here. I smoke cannabis all day every day and I do not view it as a drug, it is an herb. A medicine. The flowers of a mo' fuggin plant that grows from the ground. Also, my crutch to keep sane.. lmao but

Virgo/ Opiates

and I also like psychedelics, but not recreationally. So, I dont think that applies as a "drug of choice" but still, mentionable.

Pisces - Ketamine

Alcohol and Weed are a close 2nd and 3rd, but I'm trying to quit both of those... MDMA would have topped my list maybe 3-4 months ago, but the value I see in MDMA has been slowly decreasing.

Simple question I am curious about if people are willing to post:

Whats your Zodiac (astrological) Sign?

Whats your Drug of Preference? (Plz only put 1 down!)

Mine: LEO

DRUG: Adderall

I am a leo as well
I have use many drugs recreationally and I like way too many to choose just one.

However I will say this, I love the the feeling of being 'whole' this is hard to explain, but I have found this with my drug use. Perhaps it is a false feeling of being wholesome, who knows. But I am definetly enjoying what I do. Unfortunetly it comes with costs.

I'm /very/ surprised that I'm the first Cancer posting here: opiates. We Cancers need our alone time without a bunch of people coming in to try to break our shells. Opiates aren't a surprising choice under those circumstances.

Gemini rising, Leo moon: Opiates

I am a leo as well
I have use many drugs recreationally and I like way too many to choose just one.

However I will say this, I love the the feeling of being 'whole' this is hard to explain, but I have found this with my drug use. Perhaps it is a false feeling of being wholesome, who knows. But I am definetly enjoying what I do. Unfortunetly it comes with costs.

i think my true DOC is opiates... maybe even weed... but adderall has been my chemical romance since I was 17

but im clean off everything but my meds