NSASDD: Social Thread: Pop Pussies, Not Pills. Dirty Needles for Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

shake

Bluelighter
Okay so this is the social.. This is where you can post anything that isn't a specific regional drug question. You don't have to post anything drug-related, or about how high you are, although that's certainly okay too!

Really the point is just to get to know each other a little better, and allow for more relaxed/open discussion without cluttering up NSASDD with a bunch of off-topic threads.

Also, I stole these rules from my OD brethren. Check em over please :)

NSFW:
1. No drug questions. Thats what every other thread is for.

2. Bluelight User Agreement and NSASDD forum rules apply. That means no flaming, no sourcing, etc. When a moderator asks you to do something, please follow their directions. If you have any questions with it, please shoot them a PM

3. All pictures must be in NSFW (Not Safe For Work) tags: . This is due to a) picture may be inappropriate for work, and b) bandwidth conservation.

4. Treat everyone with respect (as we usually do). This thread is for us all to get to know each other, so be nice and don't make anyone feel unwanted/uncomfortable.

5. When a Social Thread reaches 1,000 posts, do not start a new one. This is the moderators job. This will prevent multiple threads being started. If a new thread has not been created in a timely fashion be patient and wait until a mod opens the new one.

JC thanks for reporting that the last one was full i hadnt noticed

Did you know that elephants have prehensile penises. I saw a video, they were doing rotor spins with them and shit. I wish my dick could do that.

that and they are massively long. imagine the load one of them beast unleashes. it would be a beastiality's dream fetish to recieve and elephant jizz hosedown. correction that be memphisx9's dream come true.

baybex you are so fine whereever you are

Mmmm...hilarious. I'm just waiting for this topic to straddle the line.

that and they are massively long. imagine the load one of them beast unleashes. it would be a beastiality's dream fetish to recieve and elephant jizz hosedown. correction that be memphisx9's dream come true.

baybex you are so fine whereever you are

Dude........

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit....

a mouthful of puke is a lot better than a mouthful of elephant spunk...

nbd, js

Delicious vomit. Dolphins also rape other dolphins and play with porpoise bodies they've brutally murdered.

i made some really potent pot liquor, and i dont know if its the everclear or all the herb in there, but i feel good =D

the nice indian girl at the gas station sometimes throws me a bag of k2 or other similar shit when i buy blunt wraps.

I like to butt fuck fine ladies
Will I choke hold a bitch
Well maybe

ghetto bird on top of us
punk ass officers
mad cause my closet full of guns and nauticas

why not just buy real weed instead of smoking some shit that claims to be "incense"?

meaning cause you where at the store or the weed man wasnt around?

ive never tried this spice shit but i cant see myself spending money on the it..im too much of a weedhead even though its got me in alot of trouble

i guess if i get put on 7-10 probation or whatever its called with random drops, it would be worth looking into since weed is so hard to get out of your system...but hoprfully i get none of it and i beat this case like i did the last

You know, shake. You can edit the title so that your glaring spelling mistake never existed.

Status
Not open for further replies.