NSASDD: Social Thread: Pop Pussies, Not Pills. Dirty Needles for Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
idk, i'd rather be in the socail thread tbh

edit: oh, hi, HoL

Last edited:
i have to work a wine tasting tomorrow where I am giving out samples of 2 champagnes.

The problem is I'm scared of opening champagne bottles, so I'm not sure what will happen.

i have to work a wine tasting tomorrow where I am giving out samples of 2 champagnes.

The problem is I'm scared of opening champagne bottles, so I'm not sure what will happen.

haha, ur gonna hafta get good at it then, just point it away from urself n say ta hell with everyone else

the key is to make sure the bottle is chilled and have a hand towel with you to use..sfter the bottle chilled for 20mins take the towel and dry off the bottle, you can now remove the little cage thing that holds the cork in to it doesnt burst and place the towel over the cork..now hold the cork tightly with the towel and twist the bottle, dont hold the bottle and twist the cork..thats the key

even if you do pop the cork and spill the champagne thats ok, thats why the towel is there

trust me ive seen and wasted a few bottles of moet and dom because we thought we where cool by blowing the top..and we where but well its not cool when its a 100$ bottle of dom... save the cork poppin for the 5dollar bottles of korbel

im tellin you though...chill the bottle first and twist the bottle and not the cork when opening it and you will do fine

you wanna sell a couple bottles of it too?..make some mimosas to pass out

Last edited:
i'm just chillin with some k3 and gabapentin. I have a headache but i feel pretty high otherwise, tbh.

My grandma is out on the town so I'm all by myself for a bit.

you bankai-ing?

yea im nosddin as we speak.

i bet u have a head ache cuz of the k3 tho

shoukld prob get sum reg bud

so ur gonna be at a champagne tasting tom?

thanks, chinky. I will take that advice.

And yeah HoL. I'm serving 3 actually. All of them are Korbel, so nothing too exciting.

the first bottle might give you a problem but like anything the more times you do it, the more comfortable you will get, and the easier it is to open..by the end of the day your gonna be opening the bottle with a sword

the key is to make sure the bottle is chilled and have a hand towel with you to use..sfter the bottle chilled for 20mins take the towel and dry off the bottle, you can now remove the little cage thing that holds the cork in to it doesnt burst and place the towel over the cork..now hold the cork tightly with the towel and twist the bottle, dont hold the bottle and twist the cork..thats the key

even if you do pop the cork and spill the champagne thats ok, thats why the towel is there

trust me ive seen and wasted a few bottles of moet and dom because we thought we where cool by blowing the top..and we where but well its not cool when its a 100$ bottle of dom... save the cork poppin for the 5dollar bottles of korbel

im tellin you though...chill the bottle first and twist the bottle and not the cork when opening it and you will do fine

you wanna sell a couple bottles of it too?..make some mimosas to pass out

I was about to give him the exact same advice.

That's really the safest way to open a champagne bottle.

well, chink, if you are in the roselle area, stop by for some shots ;)

shit id love too..i dont even know where roselle is at though..i take it its out by you?

So I had a one of those massive rolling papers from the Cheech & Chong "Big Bambu" record (If anyone has heard of it - I believe its 11 x 17 inches). I'd been holding onto it for a few years, and I happened to mention it to a friend of mine who decided "had to have it." He's a very good friend, so I had no issues parting with it. Anyway - I was probably never going to use it, and my friend had the capacity to fill it while I didn't. Put it to use.

Here's the paper, the record cover/sleeve slightly in the background, if a size comparison is desired. The paper was in great condition for being from 1972. Maybe its a "collector's item" and worth a whole $25... well, smoking that blunt is worth much more than $25, that's for sure.

Here's the paper:
1zvg9x1.jpg

And the finished product (I'll take better quality pictures tomorrow, when we smoke it):
30kunmt.jpg

Anyway, it's shaping up to be a good time. I know this is junkie central and not CD, but I don't want to post it there. Don't trail, motherfucker.

JC, keep up the good work.

shit id love too..i dont even know where roselle is at though..i take it its out by you?

Actually it's not quite by me anymore cause I moved closer to the city. Roselle is a Western suburb.

really..and where did you move to?

i just checked and google maps says roselle is a good 45mins away

so... I originally came for the pussy and dirty needles....
then I saw JC's AMAZING work of art and lost my train of thought.

***JC-I am an old school head. been smoking herb since I was 12. now I am 34 and in the 20+ years I have been faithful to Maryjane I have seen and partaken of some of the most beautiful herb in the world.... but that giant joint is by far THE COOLEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN as far as cannabis goes.I have rolled some fat ass blunts but you are truly talented.
All I can think about now is the sick amount of herb I am gonna buy when my guy gets back in town and how I can replicate such a fatty.
I wish I could be there just to witness that session.
Kudos,man... please post more pics. I wanna see that fucker in detail.

One love.............skillz

^ i agree ive smoked huge blunts like triple philly titans and have smoked some fat ass joints by putting 1.5s together and from the papers that come in a roll and you just pull out the length you want to use like tape and then tear it but none where as long and fat as that pic you showed me..

JC how much bud did your friend end up using? and please tell me he put some brick weed in that and not like an ounce of dank..i mean im all for smoking the best weed but with things that big some schwag is the best route cause its the cheapest and you never know how they are gonna burn until you light it..we once put 5 regular white owl blunts together and rolled it but it didnt burn right cause it was just too long and it had to many patches cause we put so many blunts together so it wasnt air tight, so we had to break it in half and smoke it in 2 blunts..this was when we where getting OZs of regs for the same price an 8th of dank..so we all bought OZs and smoked like a chimney for a week

Status
Not open for further replies.