• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Ultimate Opiate Potentiation Thread v2.0

Captain.Heroin

Bluelight Crew
v1.0

Okay; sorry another one here. I'm interested in VALID and WORKING potenation techniques everyone uses out there to boost they're opiates.
You can include boosting opiates/opioids with more or other opioids; or other psychoactive drugs. But...

I'd prefer we focus on either opiate boosters, OR easily accessable, non-psychoactive chemicals. But all others are welcome aside from the obvious: pot, benzo's, alcohol etc. unless you've got something interesting to add.

Remember, include doses, time intervals, the substance, your tolerance and daily use, the experience, and other specifics! So be concise, to the point, and specific.

Pharmacological discussion is welcome and preferred! All you doctors, neurologists, and chemists are welcome too. Keep my use of big words in line =D

Antihistamines

Common OTC antihistamine potentiators
  1. Chlorpheniramine
  2. Cyclizine
  3. Dimenhydrinate
  4. Diphenhydramine
  5. Doxylamine
  6. Meclizine

Common Rx antihistamine potentiators
  1. Hydroxyzine
  2. Orphenadrine
  3. Promethazine

Antihistamine-related potentiators
  1. Cyclobenzaprine
  2. Tricyclic Antidepressants

In general, the earlier (first generation) antihistamines are better suited for potentiation due to their sedative properties. Newer antihistamines such as loratidine, cetirizine and fexofenadine may relief pruritis (itching) but will not substantially add to the opioid effects. prescription status of various medications will vary by location also.

Cannabinoids

GABA-A Receptor Positive Allosteric Modulators (GABAergics)
  1. Alcohol
  2. Benzodiazepines
  3. Barbiturates
  4. Carbamates (see below - Skeletal Muscle Relaxants)
  5. 1,4-BDO, GBL, GHB
  6. Nonbenzodiazepines
  7. Quinazolinones
  8. Valerian

NMDA Antagonists
  1. Dextromethorphan (DXM)
  2. Ketamine
  3. Methoxetamine
  4. Nitrous Oxide
  5. Phencyclidine (PCP)
  6. Phencyclidine Analogues
  7. Tiletamine

Skeletal Muscle Relaxants
  1. Baclofen
  2. Carisoprodol
  3. Cyclobenzaprine
  4. Metaxalone
  5. Methocarbamol
  6. Orphenadrine

Opioids
  1. Low Dose Naltrexone
  2. Methadone
  3. Tramadol

Last edited:
Just add Soma brand muscle relaxants to any opiates. Not all muscle relaxants are good like Flexeril, that stuff sucks. Soma imo is one of the best potentiating pills you could take.

I look forward to this thread....keep suggestions coming!

Benadryl and Oxycodone

Does anyone know what dose of Benadryl would be required to potentiate 15mg of Oxycodone?

I add 30 mg IR morphine when i take 40mg oxycodone and this works nice, easy come down, i take it 25min after i take the oxy. I also use the CWE method for extraction of the oxy in my endocet. 155lbs recreational/weekend user not daily user.

Was wondering if ingesting a Cytochrome P450 enzyme inhibitor (cimetidine), an hour or so before insufflating a given dose of oxycodone would benefit me in terms of delaying the elimination of the oxycodone from the body, Or would the given route of administration of the oxy negate the use of the cytochrome P450 inhibitor?

For the love of god, since the LAST opiate potnetiation thread was a zillion pages long, I respectfully suggest that people ONLY post legit questions and answers. Let's not bloat this thread with posts like "lol" and "thanks!"

Remember, future generations are going to have to read this entire thread looking for suggestions, let's make it easy for them and not fill this thread with unnecessary posts.

^this. Thank you

Was wondering if ingesting a Cytochrome P450 enzyme inhibitor (cimetidine), an hour or so before insufflating a given dose of oxycodone would benefit me in terms of delaying the elimination of the oxycodone from the body, Or would the given route of administration of the oxy negate the use of the cytochrome P450 inhibitor?

When you potentiate via enzyme inhibition/induction, ROA is irrelevant. The potentiation occurs by 'busying' the liver enzymes that break down the drug of choice so to speak, so as long as the two chemicals get into your blood stream, it'll work... now whether or not it will potentiate it substantially is another question.

This Only works on non-codeine opioids:

A white grapfruit juce and tonic water cocktail
Tagamet and tums, If taking oraly.
DPH

Synergizers:
Soma, low doses of DXM, Narproxen, and cannabis or booze.
If you use the booze, DON'T use narproxen or vice versa.

Also, DXM keeps down tolerance, so it's even better.

I didn't find promethazine anywhere, it works amazing. And not to mention combats opiate side effects.

^the second post wasn't approved while we made the list of common potentiators but I just approved it, so its on there.

different ways to increase high from hydrocodone

I have 2 5/325 hydrocodone pills but since i have a fairly high tolerance level im afraid that if i take these orally i wont get a buzz. i usually have to take 4 or 5 of these to get a good buzz. what other ways can i take them that would increase the high? if any.
fuck snorting them and im not going to inject them. help pls

This may get shut down as we aren't here to help you get higher. That being said...
You can extract the hydrocodone doing a cold water extraction, then snort it or plug it. I'm not sure about enzymes but bet you want to leave them alone to get hydromorphone and not overly process the hydrocodone. You might try some known pontentiaters though (alcohol etc.) but would have to be extremely careful.

edit:
a cold water extraction (CWE) should always be done when abusing products containing acetaminophen. It has a very small difference between regular dose and overdose.

Last edited:
prometazine xanax and... mixing oxy with dilaudid IV'ed together work the best for me