Bluelight

Thread: The Ultimate Opiate Potentiation Thread v2.0

Page 1 of 23 123451121 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    The Ultimate Opiate Potentiation Thread v2.0 
    I wished with all my heart that we could just...leave this world behind. Rise like two angels in the night and magically...disappear.
    Capsule
    v1.0

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOdure View Post
    Okay; sorry another one here. I'm interested in VALID and WORKING potenation techniques everyone uses out there to boost they're opiates.
    You can include boosting opiates/opioids with more or other opioids; or other psychoactive drugs. But...

I'd prefer we focus on either opiate boosters, OR easily accessable, non-psychoactive chemicals. But all others are welcome aside from the obvious: pot, benzo's, alcohol etc. unless you've got something interesting to add.

Remember, include doses, time intervals, the substance, your tolerance and daily use, the experience, and other specifics! So be concise, to the point, and specific.

Pharmacological discussion is welcome and preferred! All you doctors, neurologists, and chemists are welcome too. Keep my use of big words in line

2. Collapse Details

I wished with all my heart that we could just...leave this world behind. Rise like two angels in the night and magically...disappear.
    Flask
    Antihistamines

Common OTC antihistamine potentiators
    1. Chlorpheniramine
    2. Cyclizine
    3. Dimenhydrinate
    4. Diphenhydramine
    5. Doxylamine
    6. Meclizine

Common Rx antihistamine potentiators
    1. Hydroxyzine
    2. Orphenadrine
    3. Promethazine

Antihistamine-related potentiators
    1. Cyclobenzaprine
    2. Tricyclic Antidepressants

In general, the earlier (first generation) antihistamines are better suited for potentiation due to their sedative properties. Newer antihistamines such as loratidine, cetirizine and fexofenadine may relief pruritis (itching) but will not substantially add to the opioid effects. prescription status of various medications will vary by location also.

Cannabinoids

GABA-A Receptor Positive Allosteric Modulators (GABAergics)
    1. Alcohol
    2. Benzodiazepines
    3. Barbiturates
    4. Carbamates (see below - Skeletal Muscle Relaxants)
    5. 1,4-BDO, GBL, GHB
    6. Nonbenzodiazepines
    7. Quinazolinones
    8. Valerian

NMDA Antagonists
    1. Dextromethorphan (DXM)
    2. Ketamine
    3. Methoxetamine
    4. Nitrous Oxide
    5. Phencyclidine (PCP)
    6. Phencyclidine Analogues
    7. Tiletamine

Skeletal Muscle Relaxants
    1. Baclofen
    2. Carisoprodol
    3. Cyclobenzaprine
    4. Metaxalone
    5. Methocarbamol
    6. Orphenadrine

Opioids
    1. Low Dose Naltrexone
    2. Methadone
    3. Tramadol
    Last edited by Captain.Heroin; 24-02-2011 at 20:31. Reason: fixed Baclofen link

3. Collapse Details

Just add Soma brand muscle relaxants to any opiates. Not all muscle relaxants are good like Flexeril, that stuff sucks. Soma imo is one of the best potentiating pills you could take.

4. Collapse Details

I look forward to this thread....keep suggestions coming!

5. Collapse Details
    Benadryl and Oxycodone 
    Does anyone know what dose of Benadryl would be required to potentiate 15mg of Oxycodone?

6. Collapse Details

25-50 mg is generally what i take with that dose

7. Collapse Details

Thanks! Trying it now.

8. Collapse Details

I add 30 mg IR morphine when i take 40mg oxycodone and this works nice, easy come down, i take it 25min after i take the oxy. I also use the CWE method for extraction of the oxy in my endocet. 155lbs recreational/weekend user not daily user.

9. Collapse Details

Was wondering if ingesting a Cytochrome P450 enzyme inhibitor (cimetidine), an hour or so before insufflating a given dose of oxycodone would benefit me in terms of delaying the elimination of the oxycodone from the body, Or would the given route of administration of the oxy negate the use of the cytochrome P450 inhibitor?

10. Collapse Details

2mg dilauded crushed mixed with "1 line" of cocaine. Much stronger than either one by itself.

11. Collapse Details

For the love of god, since the LAST opiate potnetiation thread was a zillion pages long, I respectfully suggest that people ONLY post legit questions and answers. Let's not bloat this thread with posts like "lol" and "thanks!"

Remember, future generations are going to have to read this entire thread looking for suggestions, let's make it easy for them and not fill this thread with unnecessary posts.

12. Collapse Details

^this. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Pink1966Floyd View Post
    Was wondering if ingesting a Cytochrome P450 enzyme inhibitor (cimetidine), an hour or so before insufflating a given dose of oxycodone would benefit me in terms of delaying the elimination of the oxycodone from the body, Or would the given route of administration of the oxy negate the use of the cytochrome P450 inhibitor?
    When you potentiate via enzyme inhibition/induction, ROA is irrelevant. The potentiation occurs by 'busying' the liver enzymes that break down the drug of choice so to speak, so as long as the two chemicals get into your blood stream, it'll work... now whether or not it will potentiate it substantially is another question.

13. Collapse Details

This Only works on non-codeine opioids:

A white grapfruit juce and tonic water cocktail
    Tagamet and tums, If taking oraly.
    DPH

Synergizers:
    Soma, low doses of DXM, Narproxen, and cannabis or booze.
    If you use the booze, DON'T use narproxen or vice versa.

Also, DXM keeps down tolerance, so it's even better.

14. Collapse Details

I didn't find promethazine anywhere, it works amazing. And not to mention combats opiate side effects.

15. Collapse Details

^the second post wasn't approved while we made the list of common potentiators but I just approved it, so its on there.

16. Collapse Details
    different ways to increase high from hydrocodone 
    Capsule
    I have 2 5/325 hydrocodone pills but since i have a fairly high tolerance level im afraid that if i take these orally i wont get a buzz. i usually have to take 4 or 5 of these to get a good buzz. what other ways can i take them that would increase the high? if any.
    fuck snorting them and im not going to inject them. help pls

17. Collapse Details

This may get shut down as we aren't here to help you get higher. That being said...
    You can extract the hydrocodone doing a cold water extraction, then snort it or plug it. I'm not sure about enzymes but bet you want to leave them alone to get hydromorphone and not overly process the hydrocodone. You might try some known pontentiaters though (alcohol etc.) but would have to be extremely careful.

edit:
    a cold water extraction (CWE) should always be done when abusing products containing acetaminophen. It has a very small difference between regular dose and overdose.
    Last edited by amapola; 17-11-2010 at 04:34.

18. Collapse Details

Arrow
    I'm going to merge your thread in with the Ultimate Opiate Potentiation Mega Thread v2.0. It'll have the information you need.

19. Collapse Details

Temporary Ban
    prometazine xanax and... mixing oxy with dilaudid IV'ed together work the best for me

20. Collapse Details

Soma ftw.

What about loperamide anybody use it as a potentiator?

21. Collapse Details

Temporary Ban
    oh i almost forgot soma is great for it thank you love2party

22. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by mrflowers00 View Post
    oh i almost forgot soma is great for it thank you love2party
    Captain H. listed it in his post. I'm just a big fan of soma with opiates, soma by itself, meh.

23. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    I tried grapefruit juice for the first time the other day. Surprisingly it worked, I was skeptical but enough people on this site said that it worked, so that was good enough for me. I tried a 100% grapefruit drink I got at the gas station across the street from the hotel I was in. I saved it for my morning dose because it was my last dose till i could get more. My high and nod seemed to last longer. How long I am not sure, because I ended up nodding off in the car (i was not driving) But I drank a full bottle of juice about 25 minutes before I dosed (approx. 1/2 gram of heroin IV'd) I will definitely try it again and make it a habit

24. Collapse Details

Hey guys, I've been taking hydrocodone for years and I'm looking for ways to get the most of it. I've tried white grapefruit juice in the past but honestly have never noticed much from it. I take around 30 mg of hydro per dose, and I was thinking of trying Tagament since I've never given it a shot.

How much Tagament to take and when? Do I also need to take an antacid at some point before the hydro? Thanks for any advice.

25. Collapse Details

Between 400 and 600mg, some people will say as much as 800. Take about an hour before your consumption of the hydrocodone, and tagamet (cimetidine) is an antacid.

Page 1 of 23 123451121 ... LastLast