• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

South Florida

Checking in from Central FL.... there is a tiny amount of legit MDMA to be found you just have to know the right people.

99% of people just eating RC "mollys" and not knowing any better.

wow so i came across this thread after 2 years about.....still nothing at all in south florida....even benzos are upped in price and MJ is getting a little harder to find....its like pill mills have kinda in a way taken over but yet little by little shut down....whats going on with the shipment?

Speaking from North Florida experience, for years I thought MDMA was Methylone (not literally, but the feeling).

ok i havent been on here in a hot hot minute....EDC Orlando is around the corner....anyone on here from so fla area? and have u come across anything decent lately?

if you can find any of the red question marks that have been going around, grab as many as you can. The cleanest roll I have around here the last couple years, pretty strong too. 1 pill will have you rolling very nicely.

I must say it's been about 2 years since a good press has been circulating in abundance here in florida. I live in the tampa area and for the most part all that's been around has been RC's and pipes i was lucky and ran across a few riddlers/question marks however they came and went in no time.

i dont know where the hell u finding these things cuz i cant find not a damn thing

I know I'm only a few years late here, but was wondering if anyone knew where to buy a test kit to differentiate between mdma/molly crystals and the methylone that seems to be the new "molly"? I'm in swfl, and would prefer to get it from a brick and mortar establishment instead of the net. Thanks for your time :)

Try ebay. Search reagent testing kit (only cost like 20 bucks for the three tests + free shipping.)
Not thinking you will be able find one locally but that's just me.

Yep south florida has turned to shit...its heyday long past..those damn paul franks!!!.unless u are in the right circles....but if your not ..my suggestion....the black community....mdma is big in the rap scene and all that.....black dealers often have several things for sale ..my.main one has moonrocks that look clear with some purple hues...cant find anywhere else but from him ."any" amount and good prices too...In florida..amazing for a street dealer.....

Ahmen to that raw...... a must these days.....my friend and i are family...10+ years and the story goes deeper.....but anyways.....networking..networking. and always test....made that mistake ..1 time
.....a very hard lesson.........come on florida!! Lets here some good news.....

That 5-apb and 6-apb be hitting the streets hard as fuck.

I totally agree with you brother...the scene down here has gotten shady and pathetic. Seems like dealers will try to sell you ANYTHING except real MDMA. Bums me out man.

I'm in South Florida, and recently met a few Space/free party regulars. They seemed more interested in psychedelics like LSD and shrooms than MDMA, which imho is better than some random RC.

That 5-apb and 6-apb be hitting the streets hard as fuck.
The only reasons you could ever complain about the drug scene in south Florida these days are 1. You don't know black people or 2. Your a needle junkie with no money. Basically, everything besides cheap opioid pills are readily accessible to anyone who has a few black friends. Pompano especially, cvs equivalent on every other block.

^I'm curious if you test your drugs prior to consumption?? Usually the hood hookup is last resort but I'm from across the country.

^I'm curious if you test your drugs prior to consumption?? Usually the hood hookup is last resort but I'm from across the country.
Sometimes, depending upon how much I know about how the substances are obtained. I have one dealer that I never test, as I did a few dozen times or so and it was what it was supposed to be. The Flakka is usually aPvP or another similar drug, mixed with stacker 2 type things and/or glucose. The ratio of drug vs dilution is actually pretty high, around 50-50 most of the time. The stuff I have is a little more than that, but it's really better that way. With all the crazed stories of this substance, imagine the hysteria of pure aPvP on the street. As this is the only street drug I do besides special occasions (prescribed Xanax, Ambien, Suboxone and use Kratom, so I don't partake in the illegal stuff but about once a week or so) I'm not really sure. The red monkeys my friend gets are legit though, as I used these a ton in high school and they are the same thing in my opinion, but no I haven't tested them as at $40 a pop I have no use for them when a gram of flocks are 5-10 dollars