Votes: 52 9.1%
  • Miami

Votes: 23 4.0%
  • New Orleans

Votes: 16 2.8%
  • Other: tell us

Votes: 159 27.9%

• Total voters
I'm in Dallas. All I have been able to get is tar. Heard that it is possible to find powder here just got to look and know the right people. But anyways a friend of mine has told me that before moving here that all she was able to find was both brown and white powder in Chattanooga, Atlanta, and Virginia Beach. All places she had lived. She swears that the tar here beats out the powder, even #4. My experience is limited, only have scored here. But reading other posts it seems that opinion is 50-50 on which is the better H. From what I understand though is that tar is suppose to be bottom of the barrel. If that is so then wow powder must be killer cuz this shit I get is amazing! There are plenty of "open air" markets in Dallas, supply is never out. Have always been able to find in less than an hour. Prices go point for point. In Dallas heat seems low, but have to be really careful in the northern burbs.

The discussion of "BTH vs. ECP" is pretty tiresome IMO. Both strong narcotic opioids, both have widely varying ranges of quality. I have experience with both varieties of American dope.

With that being said, I think that the northeast USA has the western USA beaten BY FAR in terms of my own personal preference, even though the western USA is where I grew up and call home...I've had tar that put me into Nodland HARD, either by IV or even smoking, but most of the stuff in my local market back home was of middling quality. Now, the powder dope in New Jersey? That shit was what dreams are made of.

I just moved to Canton OH, and from what the news tries to make you believe this is one of the areas the most plentyful of boi, but it sounds like to me its that fentenal mixed shit, Im not trying to OD and being new to the area that scares me, I think ill stick to Pharms.. I moved from FL where pharms like Dilaudid and Opana pushed out the boi in the area. I only been here in canton a few weeks so maybe once i experience more i can make a better opinion.

Baltimore, Philly, Jersey (newark, camden, asbury etc), NYC, Richmond, Tidewater area of va (VA Beach, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Newport News), DC, also boston, and random cities in Delaware and Ct

Lawerence Massachusetts. 75000 people more than half are involved. 20/40/300 prices are legit.

god dude i live in providence but the way you talk tough i might buy a tent at walmart , say fuck going to jersey baby.

dude providence rhode island ive been living on broad st people be nodding like clowns man i almost twicegot robbed h too sketchy where i live.

Although #4 powder is far more common where I live in Alabama, I've seen and bought tar a handful of times. On several of those occasions I found it to be fairly potent, on others it seemed like shit, but kept me from being sick thankfully. Then again it can be hard to judge retroactively. Often wondered just how prevalent tar actually is in the state, but who knows. I've met a number of people who had no idea what it was upon seeing it and initially thought they'd gotten ripped off.

The stuff I've gotten the last couple weeks is strange in that it seems like some sort of powder/tar mixture. It's moist and clumpy, but will dry out more so than any tar I've seen. Will bubble/vaporize to an extent on foil. Blown out a decent amount of smoke and can taste it, but whether or not I get much effect is hard to say as I've never been completely sober when I've experimented. Regardless, snorting it gets me nice and high, although it's more delayed than my usual powder.

H in New Orleans is trash, however a large amount of people are addicted to it out there. Atl is also trash, even the stuff in the bluff! Everything in Atl is cut toooooo much!