Votes: 52 9.1%
  • Miami

Votes: 23 4.0%
  • New Orleans

Votes: 16 2.8%
  • Other: tell us

Votes: 159 27.9%

• Total voters
I did the shit for six years and I hate to be an asshole, But all you h users need to get your god damn heads out of your ass and realize this shit is not going to take u any where. Start on the suboxone maint plan or goto the methadone clinic dont be an idiot.

^^^^ gtfo noones needs you to get up on your fucking soap box and try and preach shit. you did it for 6 years and couldnt hang boo fucking hoo

Vancouver, Baltimore, Chicago, San Francisco

IN SF, the shit is real easy to find, but its pretty much GARBAGE. And you guys don't really need to trip about the 3 strikes laws unless you pullin armed robberies and that type of shit.

who trust the dea, not me, but their report states that the avg. purity for that area is 12% lol...id hate to be a dopefeen in cali

thats some new york in the 1950s dope purity levels there man...shootin up with eyedroppers n shit....no thanks

The last time I was in SF, the tenderloin/mission districts were flooded with tar, and good tar at that. I bought a quarter gram, and that shit had me nodding out 6+ hours, but from what I am reading here on bluelight the quality has really gone down the past few years. Thats too bad especially considering the number of junkies who congregate in that area of SF.

Its all good though, cuz we're still getting fire tar down here in the LA/OC area. Shit thats definitely above 12% purity. Also just to throw this in here, I recently met this dope fiend who moved here to So Cal from jersey, whos familair with the whole newark/north jersey dope scene you guys talk about, and after copping some good tar in LA, he said hes come to the conclusion that he would prefer bomb tar over bomb powder, due to the much more sedating effects of tar. I know that doesn't really mean anything, but I just wanted to throw that in to ruffle the feathers of some of you jersey junkies:)

i've only had stuff from places in the northeast but in order from best:

bodymore
boston
jersey/DC are tied

i mean all places had real good stuff but as far as ease, price and purity are concerned bmore has never failed to impress.

You guys are lucky. A dime or H (.01g) costs about <snip> dollars where I live and its crappy H too....: ( thats why I usually just stick with poppy tea and trams

do not post prices

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Im back in the DC/B-MORE area and I just gotta say that WOW, DC has some BANGIN' ass Dope now!!! I just copped some RAW ass Dope and holy shit, I was nodding for hours, good stuff...

Havent been to B-MORE, but I need to hit up the Park Heights area, ASAP! Been a while since I been there, so Im kinda nervous about it, but I gotta see whats up with it?

Im gonna most defintley hit up the New-J area soon enough, I've gotta bang up what yall NJ heads are talkin about!

Oh and nah never went to St. Petersburg FLA....I tried West Palm, Ft. Lauderdale AND Miami and all of em sucked, but the Coke was INSANLY good. I never understood why South Florida has such shitty dope? It's south as hell and right by the water?

sourcing is not allowed. this is a warning to you, please adhere to the guidelines in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^you can't ask for that here.

Just use your common sense. Tourist areas are no good.

Well, Im back in the DC/B-MORE area and I just gotta say that WOW, DC has some BANGIN' ass Dope now!!! I just copped some RAW ass Dope and holy shit, I was nodding for hours, good stuff...

Havent been to B-MORE, but I need to hit up the Park Heights area, ASAP! Been a while since I been there, so Im kinda nervous about it, but I gotta see whats up with it?

Im gonna most defintley hit up the New-J area soon enough, I've gotta bang up what yall NJ heads are talkin about!

Oh and nah never went to St. Petersburg FLA....I tried West Palm, Ft. Lauderdale AND Miami and all of em sucked, but the Coke was INSANLY good. I never understood why South Florida has such shitty dope? It's south as hell and right by the water?

yeah i moved back down here recently as well and (even though i've only used a few times since i'm back) the raw i got in DC surprised the hell outta me. its good enough to save me the ride all the way to bmore (unless i'm lookin for more than a g). actually the last time i did junk i got it in germantown and it was as good, if not better (and cheaper!), than the DC raw.

^ damn it was BETTER than the current DC RAW? Holy fuck, never would've thought Germantown would be better?!

I couldn't send u a message cuz im not a "bluelighter" yet, but send me ur myspace page, facebook, or someway for me to hit ya up?!

Hartford CT is underrated as an H-town. The dope is cheap and if your in the Hispanic neighborhoods its extremely plentiful. Also, law enforcement pretty much turns a blind eye to it unless your really obvious.

I don't travel around looking for the stuff so IDK bout other citys but I think Cincinnati should at least get a mention. I mean honestly there are streets that a damn unifromed cop could score on here. quality varies like everywhere else but the stuff is all over this city in large quantys for cheap. least give us a point or 2

i used to score in cincy when i first started doing dope, back in 03; the drummer in the band i was in and I would drive up once a week from lexington.

of course being iv-naive made it all seem powerful as fuck, but even in retrospect with some perspective and six years and three different major metro areas later, the stuff that we were getting out of cincy in 03 was pretty damn good most of the time. fat bags of light tan powder abounded. and being white in those areas wasn't a guaranteed way to get pulled over, which was nice.

never thought i would admit to this cause its almost automatic for me to put down NY or NYC when it comes to best anything, but as far as H goes jersey has had the title locked up for quite a while, and its just a matter of narrowing it down to a specific city--imo newark edges out paterson just cause of its size-- they both have easy access,selection,quality-and the pricing here is excellent--even if i rolled back the clock 20-25 years when the lower east side/hunts point/sunset park (to name just a few) were all bangin open airs they still couldn't touch jersey as far as pricing goes- its like the wal-mart of dope

Atlanta has 3 kinds of H now, white, tan, and tar, i dont know where the hell all this stuff is coming from all of a sudden but im not complaining