Votes: 52 9.1%
  • Miami

Votes: 23 4.0%
  • New Orleans

Votes: 16 2.8%
  • Other: tell us

Votes: 159 27.9%

• Total voters
Thank you, this was the type of response I was hoping for. My license is suspended and has been for awhile so I don't need a car. All my dealers deliver my shit.

It goes real quick when you just sit around a hotel all day with a bunch of money and/or drugs with not a care in the world and no one to give you a hard time or have any reason to need to be sober. You wouldn't get high constantly if you could?

Hahaha girrrrrl you know I would!!!

Thank you, this was the type of response I was hoping for. My license is suspended and has been for awhile so I don't need a car. All my dealers deliver my shit.

Well if you just have bags of cash sitting around, and all you do is shoot up in hotel rooms, I think we need to hang out.. and I'll actually bring some dope worth a shit. Ha.

I've had monster habits during times with lots of money, from either selling, or whatever.. and I've gotten up to some pretty outrageous habits with actual good dope.. but if you're able to do 50 bags in a single shot, I question whether you're even getting heroin at all.. because that's horrible.

I was wondering how the hell you get 50 bags into a single syringe? Are "bags" really that small or are you shooting with turkey basters?

Sorry Ive never picked up a bag personally so I dont how big "bags" are. Ive never IVd heroin either, so Im gonna feel stupid if you guys say fitting 50 bags and all the water into a single syringe is no problem.

How much money do you spend on H everyday Sammy?

I'm from the Trenton area too. I cop there and in North Jersey and in Central... I have to say that the stuff I get in Trenton is not half bad. Maybe it's the people you're dealing with. I seriously doubt its dope too if you're doing 50 bags in a single shot. I snort the stuff and still get high. Although my tolerance has been steadily increasing.

dope, to me means 3 things, Heroin, meth, or crack. I grew up in savannah ga, where cocaine is king. I believe Atlanta to be the cocaine capital of the usa. Imo, savannah, is the crack capital of the usa. I could always get it 24/7 365, never ever a drought.

^^ I have never heard of a crack drought. In even the smallest rural towns in Florida crack can be found 24/7. In Orlando the crack dealers will jump in front of random cars and fight each other over sales. I have literally had three dealers start fist fighting over the sale in the middle of the road while I was trying to buy crack from one of them.

Last edited:
In the state of Florida Orlando has the best Heroin IME and inferred by the statistics. We have the highest per heroin overdose rate which is 1.7 per every 100,000. At this point in the year we have one more overdose than all of Miami which has almost twice as many people as Orlando. Tampa Bay also has better heroin than Miami in my experience.

Last edited:
I haven't been to all these places but I cant believe Vancouver's not on the list

I agree... From everything that I have heard and read about Vancouver I would tend to believe that there dope would probably rank up there with some of the best in North America.

So I am wondering. I almost exclusively deal with phone connects. What's the advantage of cold copping over having 3 or 4 numbers to call and meet in non shady places?

So I am wondering. I almost exclusively deal with phone connects. What's the advantage of cold copping over having 3 or 4 numbers to call and meet in non shady places?

There really isn't one.. hah. If you have the option of copping the same quality dope, via a phone connect in a safe area... there is no reason to risk cold copping on the street like that. I mean, unless you're just in a huge rush.. and you're close to the cop spot anyway, so you can just go down the block, and meet someone in two seconds. But, if you have good dealers with a number who are quick, it's way better to wait an extra few minutes and be safe.

i live 20 min from pittsburgh and basically all the dope here comes from new jersey anyway, almost everyone selling bricks is making runs to jersey for blocks, mostly bags but some people got weight. its real easy to get. even in the suburbs of surrounding counties the price is the same, 10 a bag, at least thats what i let em go for. deals only come with bricks, usually 300-320, but ive done bags from jersey and it wasnt any better than what i get here so like i said, as long as no one messes with it, its the same shit id be picking up in camden or paterson or newark or anywhere in the ny, nj, philly area, just more expensive and id rather pay the little extra than be crossing state lines with 50+ bricks in my trunk. after all im just supporting my habit basically, i aint trying to start no corrupt org.

i forgot this site got some weird rules and i think prices is one of them, so if you read my previous ppost. disregard everything i said, i lied, i was talking about corn.

not to mention youd most likely be dealing with state police if necessary and they fucking suck for the record