• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

HB Woodrose Help: To Extract or Not Extract.

Sticky A Key

Greenlighter
Well I've recently become interested in taking Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds, but have a question which may or may not make the whole venture worth attempting.

What exactly is the business with the extraction or the supposed "poison" coating?

I've done a fair bit of searching around the internet (including this site on the Big and Dandy Thread), but I'm still ultimately confused if any methods are actually efficient in the reducing of nausea and/or if the scraping/flaming off the coating of the seeds actually has a significant effect or not as I hear multiple opinions. I would extract the seeds, but have yet to find a method that would be practical or one in which I could actually accomplish. What if one were to attempt to eat the seeds without any altering of it? Would it even be worth it/possible or would one most likely be too busy hugging the toilet to enjoy anything?

i'm pretty sure that whole thing is just a legend. when i take HBWR seeds i just chew them up (very well, mind you) and swallow them. i've only ever vomited because of them once, and that i night i had also taken over a gram of DXM. lots of people do experience nausea. i usually drink green tea with the seeds, to combat both nausea and vasoconstriction. never home-brewed green tea, always arizona brand. seems to help me a lot.

I really want to try these, I'm not asking for sources but can you bulk order seeds that are active for a decent price?

I'd definately order a large amount of these for like 50 bucks or something and just do them every week or so, the effects really are similar to LSD but less intense I hear?

I find it pretty amazing that you can have a psychedelic experience so easily and legal (aside from picking your own shrooms, or making DMT, or DXM if you can call it that)

EDIT: By the way I think the coating is just the outside of the seed, maybe breaking it off makes the seed easier to digest and more lysergamides to be released faster.

I got some of these babies in the post today. I'm just going to chew them up. I'll post a TR also, this is the first psych I've had in a coupla months and it's a new one for me.

The coating, when mixed with the acids in your stomach, create cyanide. This is not a lethal dose of cyanide, it is just your body realizing you ate some non-polar stuff and it is trying to get you to throw up.
Personally recommend not doing the extraction. Did the Aztecs do the extraction? No, they didn't know about polar, non-polar, cyanide, LSA, they just ate handfuls of morning glory seeds or HBWR. And they were fine.
Plus, I tend to lose some of the final product by the time it is over. And I use Everclear.

you most likely will feel like crap at first just be sick if you going to be after that lay back n enjoy . when coming down can play havoc with breathing , all so gently heating them with a lighter helps remove the stuff on the outside that makes you sick. once did 40 seeds for my birthday it was a fun day

i bought a pack of 10 is this enough or should i buy more? what exactly is the doseage?

Definitely extract! Most of the nausea is eliminated, no feeling sick for 2 hours before you purge. In fact, there is no purge! The body load and vasoconstriction is still present of course, but without the sickness you can actually enjoy the experience without feeling like you're poisoned. 15 HBWR seeds soaked for 2 days in 80 proof vodka blasted me off beyond all recognition. Definitely recommended!